Harris-Harvard Poll

AUFAN78

For our poll lovers.

A newly released Harris-Harvard poll conclusively demonstrates how radically out of touch is liberal corporate media with the views of Americans.

It's not just that corporate media rejects Americans' views. They don't permit those views to be heard.

harvardharrispoll.com/wp-content/upl…

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1660302778093252608.html

• Like 1

TWO-THIRDS OF VOTERS SAY THE COUNTRY NEEDS “ANOTHER CHOICE” OTHER THAN BIDEN-TRUMP; INCLUDING MAJORITY IN ALL PARTIES

OVER HALF OF VOTERS THINK BIDEN WAS INVOLVED WITH HIS SON IN ILLEGAL INFLUENCE PEDDLING

MOST VOTERS DO NOT THINK THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP

------BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS-------

MOST VOTERS SAY TRUMP’S COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA AND THE STEELE DOSSIER ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE STORIES

VOTERS ARE NOT SURPRISED THAT THE FBI VIOLATED ITS OWN POLICY TO START THE TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE

-----IN A TOTAL BREAK WITH THE AMERICAN VOTING PUBLIC--------------

MAJORITY OF DEMOCRATS BELIEVE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP IS DISINFORMATION, TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA

------STRANGE TO ME FACTS------------

A PLURALITY VOTERS GET THEIR NEWS FROM TV 

THE TV ECOSYSTEM IS SPLIT: REPUBLICANS GRAVITATE TOWARDS FOX NEWS AND DEMOCRATS AROUND CNN

FOX AND CNN DOMINATE ONLINE AS WELL

MUSK, TRUMP AND DESANTIS ARE MOST FAVORABLE POLITICAL FIGURES 

IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY, BIDEN IS THE FAVORITE AND CONSOLIDATING SUPPORT BEHIND HIM; HARRIS IS THE RUNNER-UP, HRC IS THIRD

American voters always overwhelmingly say they want a 3rd party and more options, but whenever they go to the voting booths they'll never vote for anyone other than an R or a D. Ever...under any circumstance. 

And IMO a majority of people who identify as Independents only ever vote either fully Republican or fully Democrat and just choose to not identify with the party they always vote for. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

American voters always overwhelmingly say they want a 3rd party and more options, but whenever they go to the voting booths they'll never vote for anyone other than an R or a D. Ever...under any circumstance. 

And IMO a majority of people who identify as Independents only ever vote either fully Republican or fully Democrat and just choose to not identify with the party they always vote for. 

Or many are like myself and cant stand most of what makes up the parties...

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

No no David.  There is only one you.

(Thank God)

Those in the polling, and myself, simply want what is best for the nation and couldn't give a rats ass about what any party says. I truly could not care less about any party.

On 5/25/2023 at 10:38 PM, DKW 86 said:

i love you bro. you have offered to help me in ways that touched me but the last guy the indies had was a clown in case you forgot? literally. i posted this before. when you guys become relevant i will look hard at you guys. it might have been longer than that but i posted and you saw it because you commented. but it would be more honest to throw YOUR guys in there because i just do not see what you guys have done for america. educate me.