Durham Analysis: Media Lies and Political Bias

AUFAN78

How sad is this? US Intelligence and law enforcement communities protected by a corrupt media all lied with intent. 

https://technofog.substack.com/p/durham-analysis-media-lies-and-political

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Where are the indictments? Durham took millions and produced an opinion piece that he could have written before ever being appointed. The saddest part is how some cling to it as though it is a discovery of something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Where are the indictments? Durham took millions and produced an opinion piece that he could have written before ever being appointed. The saddest part is how some cling to it as though it is a discovery of something.

I truly wish there were indictments and frankly there should have been, but as we've determined previously (in another thread) political power is an influence and often a get out of jail free card. But I'm fine with the results of the reporting. It confirms what objective minds have suspected for some time. Some will still don the blinders and lie and/or belittle the reports conclusions and leave us to see them for the pawns they are. I deem that unfortunate, but realistically see it for what it is. Nothing new really. Enjoy I guess?

• Dislike 1

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I truly wish there were indictments and frankly there should have been, but as we've determined previously (in another thread) political power is an influence and often a get out of jail free card. But I'm fine with the results of the reporting. It confirms what objective minds have suspected for some time. Some will still don the blinders and lie and/or belittle the reports conclusions and leave us to see them for the pawns they are. I deem that unfortunate, but realistically see it for what it is. Nothing new really. Enjoy I guess?

Counterpoint, there's nothing indictable. The one indictment we did get (Sussman) was so flimsy it got thrashed in court. 

All this time and money and at the end of the day all we got was a crummy editorial. 

• Like 4

On 5/21/2023 at 8:36 PM, AUFAN78 said:

How sad is this? US Intelligence and law enforcement communities protected by a corrupt media all lied with intent. 

https://technofog.substack.com/p/durham-analysis-media-lies-and-political

Intelligence and law enforcement "communities lied with intent".  Wow.  Whole "communities"? :dunno:   Then there must be a ton of indictments coming out of that!     Oh, wait....

And they got away with it because they were protected by a  "corrupt" media. :-\

You folks are complete suckers for partisan political spin and BS propaganda. Hell, you've even started to generate it on your own!  :-\

:ucrazy:

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

some folks still believe in santa and the easter bunny...........

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

some folks still believe in santa and the easter bunny...........

As some still believe in Russia, Russia, Russia……

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

As some still believe in Russia, Russia, Russia……

is there an echo in here?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

Counterpoint, there's nothing indictable. The one indictment we did get (Sussman) was so flimsy it got thrashed in court. 

All this time and money and at the end of the day all we got was a crummy editorial. 

Quite obviously we disagree.

5 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Quite obviously we disagree.

Quite obviously watching you argue is like watching a 1 legged cat try to bury a turd on a frozen pond. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Quite obviously watching you argue is like watching a 1 legged cat try to bury a turd on a frozen pond. 

A Silver Penney Farm - Miniature Horse, Small Pony and Donkey  Harnesses-single/pairs