Alabama senator on white nationalists in the military: 'I call them Americans'

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

"Lying" implies he knows better.  I don't think he does.  He is just flat out some combination of ignorant and crazy.

Ditto.

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

He is truly the representative of Alabama.

Ditto II

22 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Right. 🙄

Needed clarification imo. I really liked Tommy during his time here. Seemed to be a genuine guy. Knew he would do well in avenue he chose including politics. 

• Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Needed clarification imo. I really liked Tommy during his time here. Seemed to be a genuine guy. Knew he would do well in avenue he chose including politics. 

Automatic palm face by ICHY. Not saying I agree with him being our senator. 

• Facepalm 1

37 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Knew he would do well in avenue he chose including politics. 

37 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not saying I agree with him being our senator. 

• Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hey @TexasTiger. Care to merge the threads? Seems Fiddy does not recall replying to the one you started yesterday……hitting the bong early and often I suppose.

you gotta sling insults don't you? you got so sloppy drunk on here at times you have no reason to call anyone out. you were pretty bad dude.

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2023 at 5:56 AM, tomcat said:

Tubs spent years jerking off Auburn from duck blind for that years fat, usually unearned, mid contract pay increase. He’s an obsessive self promoter. My fear is that he is now trying to position himself as an alternative in 2024 to Trump and Desantis. Only the Auburn faithful will remember who this guy really is.

He doesn't have the charisma. 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 3:52 PM, homersapien said:

That is some of the most breathtaking ignorance I've ever seen.   He cannot be that oblivious to what these people (white nationalists/neo-nazis) are all about.

Either that, or he's simply one of them.  I would normally have found that impossible to accept but then, nobody's that ignorant!

What an absolute disgrace he's become.

He is not oblivious, he knows very well to whom he is catering this scheisse.  90% of white Alabamians. They simply cannot pull themselves out of their Feudal Antebellum dream world, and he knows it.

Those of us in states that fit the bill for 40% of Red states budgets, should insist that Red States pull themselves up by the boot straps.  

The guy is a huge con artist.  We saw that when he coached the football team. And he knows that the greater population of Alabama whites can't help but fall for his snake oil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you gotta sling insults don't you? you got so sloppy drunk on here at times you have no reason to call anyone out. you were pretty bad dude.

I sobered up when I realized how sorry Trump is. Think after Helsinki…..backslid when ICHY started posting again.

Edited by SaltyTiger