Tuesday was a very good day for justice

Tuesday was a very good day for justice

for the first time in his extremely pampered and privileged life, serial criminal Donald Trump has been finally held accountable for his actions

Jeff Tiedrich

May 10

(a short one today, because I have to rush off to an event later this morning.)

yesterday was a very good day for justice in America.

Upgrade to paid

for the first time in his extremely pampered and privileged life, serial criminal Donald Trump has been finally held accountable for his actions.

Donald Trump Sexually Abused and Defamed E. Jean Carroll, Jury Finds

Donald Trump — and do stop me if you’ve heard this one before — is a stupid ******* moron who always makes thing worse for himself.

in addition to sexually abusing E. Jean Carroll, Trump ****** himself. he did everything he could to express his utter contemp for the entire legal process. judges hate that. juries hate that. their extremely short 3-hour deliberation showed that they couldn’t wait to find this ****head liable and get on with their lives.

and of course, Trump melted straight the **** down on his crappy app.

tough s***, a**hole.

congratulations to E. Jean Carroll. congratulations to America.

good things came in twos yesterday. late in the afternoon we learned that George Santos has been indicted by the DOJ.

for what we don’t yet know. take your pick, the guy is a walking rap sheet waiting to happen.

we’ll find out for what when the indictment is unsealed at Santos’s arraignment, which will take place later this morning. as I’m typing this, it’s being reported that Santos has surrendered to federal authorities.

even Republicans have had it up to here with this guy.

but don’t look for Santos to resign. the guy who swindled money from a homeless veteran with a sick dog has no shame. and don’t look to Spineless Kevin to expel Santos. he needs Santos’s vote in order to inflict his debt ceiling ****ery on America.

everyone is entitled to my own opinion is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

• Like 1