For all MAGAs that just can't comprehend why Biden won in '20 and will win in '24

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Why do you insist on asking me questions like they are some kind of “gotcha”?

I do this for a living, man. 

They are clarifying questions.  Your original statement left a lot of unanswered questions for me.  Be more clear and you won’t have to use your professional status on here.

• Like 1

CNN gave Trump a platform and are trying to treat him like he has already won the nomination for the R's because they know the best chance Biden has is a rematch with Trump. 

I think the outrage from the left about it is that there is a very small chance this can backfire and that keeps them up at night. It was funny watching so many have a meltdown about it. 

4 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

CNN gave Trump a platform and are trying to treat him like he has already won the nomination for the R's because they know the best chance Biden has is a rematch with Trump. 

I think the outrage from the left about it is that there is a very small chance this can backfire and that keeps them up at night. It was funny watching so many have a meltdown about it. 

So CNN shouldn’t give him a platform?

42 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So CNN shouldn’t give him a platform?

Not saying that. I am just saying there is motivation beyond just whatever ratings he can bring them. 

Edited by wdefromtx

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

They are clarifying questions.  Your original statement left a lot of unanswered questions for me.  Be more clear and you won’t have to use your professional status on here.

my point is i do not take a mans word when he is a known liar. it is that simple. get better sources. if jim will lie about teenagers getting molested he will lie about anything. but i apologize.......you take trumps word all the time and we kknow what a liar he is. wink

34 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Not saying that. I am just saying there is motivation beyond just whatever ratings he can bring them. 

not when he is a danger to the country. the dude almost got his VP hanged. they looked for him chanting his name. i watched the films........

2016 made me say whattttt?

2020 made me say JHC.

2024 will confirm to me that the average American voter will vote for any candidate as long as they wear their colors. 

• Like 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

not when he is a danger to the country. the dude almost got his VP hanged. they looked for him chanting his name. i watched the films........

Are you saying they should have not given him a platform? 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

not when he is spewing hate and bull****. no i do not, the man is unhinged and has gotten people hurt. plus he is a fookin bama fan.

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

That assumes a lot. Trump in office was much better for their ratings. 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

That assumes a lot. Trump in office was much better for their ratings. 

So you are saying their standards are so low they would hope he is in office again for ratings? I mean, yeah it is CNN but if he is as bad as the left screams he is that is lower than I thought they would go. 

On 5/12/2023 at 4:18 PM, wdefromtx said:

So you are saying their standards are so low they would hope he is in office again for ratings? I mean, yeah it is CNN but if he is as bad as the left screams he is that is lower than I thought they would go. 

You’re saying they plotted to give him airtime to tilt the nomination so Democrats can beat him and you think I’m out there for saying they’re self interested?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Fair. Yesterday was not great. Defense counsel filing all kinds of BS past deadlines set by rules of procedure and court only three days before trial.

Both lead partner and lead associate are out of town this weekend so the ball rolled into my court to get the responses complete and ready to review on Sunday. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Don't be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazines
They show you photographs of how your life should be
But they're just someone else's fantasy

...Grand Illusion

On 5/12/2023 at 4:35 PM, wdefromtx said:

Giving him a platform and hoisting a MAGA rally aren't the same thing.

(On the upside, he hopefully hung himself with his own words regarding the classified documents.)

Edited by homersapien