For all MAGAs that just can't comprehend why Biden won in '20 and will win in '24

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Yep, the party that orchestrated the 51 secret service agents right before the debate between Biden and Trump.  They would never manipulate the American public like that.

Off your meds again?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Off your meds again?

I’m not on meds, maybe you can consult my doctors and make a suggestion.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Ivermectin

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

Ivermectin

I’m not on meds, you can’t read?  I have not had Covid or any other issue that would require Ivermectin.  Nice try.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Please give me their numbers.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m not on meds, you can’t read?  I have not had Covid or any other issue that would require Ivermectin.  Nice try.

Reaction GIF Dump - Off-topic - Forum | RealmEye.com

Guess I should have put the :poke:emoji?

Edited by Leftfield
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Reaction GIF Dump - Off-topic - Forum | RealmEye.com

Guess I should have put the :poke:emoji?

Me too huh.  :poke:

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Please give me their numbers.

I asked and they said they don’t need any more justice warriors wasting their time.

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I asked and they said they don’t need any more justice warriors wasting their time.

Are they of their meds, too?

• Haha 1

@TexasTiger, I know it’s FOX and Jim Jordan the two that you are not fans of, but it sounds like those 51 did have an agenda when they signed that letter.  I wonder how many votes that swayed to Biden?  Water under the bridge, right?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

@TexasTiger, I know it’s FOX and Jim Jordan the two that you are not fans of, but it sounds like those 51 did have an agenda when they signed that letter.  I wonder how many votes that swayed to Biden?  Water under the bridge, right?

I doubt it swayed many at all. Hunter wasn’t on the ballot. Hunter wasn’t an issue for most truly undecided voters. Hunter is an obsession for those who wouldn’t vote for Biden no matter what. Most Democratic voters don’t care if Hunter gets convicted. 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Most Democratic voters don’t care if Hunter gets convicted. 

I do hope he gets convicted.  Let’s see how many Democrats care then.

After the defamation settlement, you guys really should stop listening/watching Fox News. At the least, stop posting it here like it holds any credibility. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

After the defamation settlement, you guys really should stop listening/watching Fox News. At the least, stop posting it here like it holds any credibility. 

Do you think Jim Jordan, a rep from Ohio, would get a platform on any other media outlet to inform the US population of what he found?  Is this your was of censoring information?

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you think Jim Jordan, a rep from Ohio, would get a platform on any other media outlet to inform the US population of what he found?  Is this your was of censoring information?

nice guy to believe iam.

Jim Jordan's role in Ohio State's molestation scandal resurfaces after he called story of a 10-year-old who was raped a 'lie'

Jacob Seitz

3–4 minutes

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) is being slammed for calling the story of a 10-year-old Ohio girl who obtained an abortion after she was raped “another lie” in a since-deleted tweet.

It marks at least the second time the congressman from Ohio has been accused of ignoring a sexual assault in the Buckeye state.

The story of the 10-year-old Ohio girl who was raped and had an abortion in Indiana made national headlines. Due to the sensitive nature of the story, the source of it would not release the victim’s name, giving ample room for Republicans to cry foul and doubt the story.

Ohio Attorney General David Jost went on Fox News in the days following the story to declare that there had not been a case of rape similar to the young girls in the state and that Ohio’s laws would have allowed her to get an abortion.

But on Tuesday, the Columbus Dispatch reported on the arrest of 27-year-old Gerson Fuentes in connection to the rape. Fuentes has since been charged with felony rape of a minor under age 13 and is being held on a $2 million bond. Following the arrest news, conservatives proceeded to walk back their statements. The Wall Street Journal—which had published an editorial calling the story a “fanciful tale”—took its stance back. Jordan, for his part, just deleted his tweet.

This would be the second time Jordan has been accused of actively ignoring a sexual assault. The first time was while Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where team physician Richard Strauss allegedly assaulted at least eight wrestlers. Some of the wrestlers on the team said that Jordan knew about the assaults and did nothing.

Jordan refused to cooperate with any investigations into Strauss, calling his accusers “pawns in a political plot.” Jordan allegedly engaged in witness tampering and intimidation by calling one of the accusers and attempting to get him to recant his statement that Jordan knew of the assaults. In 2019, a retired referee filed a lawsuit alleging that Jordan had dismissed his warnings of the assaults. Jordan called the referee “another person making a false statement.”

Right-wing reaction to the story has been roasted on Twitter. Jordan received a large chunk of the criticism.

“Why did Jim Jordan just delete this tweet?” said Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.). “He would never try and cover up a sexual assault, would he?”

When there's a sexual predator and a victim, Jim Jordan always sides with the predator. He did at Ohio State, and now in calling the 10-year-old Ohio rape victim a liar (and then cowardly deleting his tweets after).

Ohio's kids will not be safe until Jim Jordan is out of office.

— Tristan Snell (@TristanSnell) July 14, 2022

https://twitter.com/AnnaForFlorida/status/1547325778358157313

Jordan’s press secretary did not respond to a request for comment from the Daily Dot.

Read more of the Daily Dot’s tech and politics coverage

*First Published: Jul 14, 2022, 1:49 pm CDT

Jacob Seitz

Jacob Seitz is a freelance journalist originally from Columbus, Ohio, interested in the intersection of culture and politics.

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I do hope he gets convicted.  Let’s see how many Democrats care then.

Polls show Don Jr. doing better than most Republican officials. Y’all are weird that way. I bet even Eric could win a Republican primary. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

here is part two iam..........

'Despicable': Jim Jordan Called Out Over Outrageous Take On Child Rape Case

Ed Mazza
~3 minutes

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) is being called out after he downplayed a report of a 10-year-old rape victim who had to leave the state to get an abortion.

President Joe Biden mentioned the disturbing case last week as he signed an executive order protecting abortion access, which led to a frenzy as right-wing media claimed the incident never happened.

“Another lie. Anyone surprised?” Jordan wrote with a link to a story casting doubt on the rape report.

The horrific case was confirmed Wednesday.

Jordan did not offer a correction but instead tweeted a link to a story confirming the case and called for the accused rapist to be prosecuted.

He also deleted his tweet, but plenty of people had preserved screenshots:

Jordan’s critics on Twitter weren’t ready to let him off the hook.

Many called him out not only for a bad take on the situation but also for his own personal history.

Jordan, a former assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University, has been accused of ignoring molestation claims about the team’s doctor. Jordan has denied those charges, but several athletes have come forward to corroborate the story:

It’s not surprising, is it?
That the guy who refused to believe the boys on his wrestling team were being molested, would call a 10 year old girl a liar after she said she’d gotten pregnant after being raped.@Jim_Jordan is a deeply disturbed and despicable human being.

— Ken Olin (@kenolin1) July 13, 2022

Of course Jim Jordan would say the story of a ten year old being raped was a lie. He has a history of ignoring young people who report sexual abuse. https://t.co/mhtpCw0WPB

— Rep. Anna V. Eskamani 🔨 (@AnnaForFlorida) July 13, 2022

Why did Jim Jordan just delete this tweet? He would never try and cover up a sexual assault, would he?

Reminder: call this MAGA crap out. They lie and they lie until you call them out. Then they scatter like rats. pic.twitter.com/6kc7z4CHMk

— Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) July 13, 2022

Jim Jordan has demonstrated a pattern of calling rape victims liars.

Maybe someone should ask him about it.

— Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) July 13, 2022

Leave Jim Jordan alone. He's totally unfamiliar with the process for reporting a case of child abuse.

— Fraser (@Fraser_RG) July 13, 2022

This article originally appeared on HuffPost and has been updated.

be careful who you trust and believe dude...........

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Polls show Don Jr. doing better than most Republican officials. Y’all are weird that way. I bet even Eric could win a Republican primary. 

i watched a video of don jr high as you know what on drugs. it was attached to some article. yes i know i do drugs but right now my drugs are legal. cocaine is not.............

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did Trump, a pre-felon from NY/FL, find a platform on CNN?

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Did Trump, a pre-felon from NY/FL, find a platform on CNN?

Yes, but that wasn’t Didba’s point was it?  He said we shouldn’t post anything from FOX.

lol fox just got the crap sued out of them for lying....................have fun with that.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

nice guy to believe iam

If you can’t refute the subject, attack the person.   Typical.

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Whataboutism?

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Whataboutism?

You asked how Democrats would respond. I said most wouldn’t care. Y’all assume we think like you. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

49 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you think Jim Jordan, a rep from Ohio, would get a platform on any other media outlet to inform the US population of what he found? Yes, see Trump on CNN. 

Is this your way of censoring information? No.

Why do you insist on asking me questions like they are some kind of “gotcha”?

I do this for a living, man.