Trump Finally Faces Consequences for Decades of Alleged Sexual Abuse

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

My original post:

Trump aside; after 30 years would this person have filed a law suit against you for the same thing?

I’m not talking about Trump, hence the qualifier, but you can’t let that man go.  You coming at me like a bulldog is only in your mind.

it would be more constructive if YOU would talk to YOUR fellow trumpys to let him go. see how that works? when you bitch you give your heart away and guess what? i go scouting for more trump news to keep you up to date. what do you do? you keep trying to put lipstick on a pig and those with half a brain are just laughing at you dude. i mean hell i know i am crazy so whats up with you?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Kind of ironic that the people that tout "accountability" so much on this forum are the ones defending Trump after he has finally been held accountable for his actions. Maybe they need a lesson on what accountability actually is? 🤷‍♂️

Even more telling are the constant personal attacks on Joe Biden that center on allegations that he hugs too much and gropes women all while ignoring allegations of sexual assault made by at least 26 women against Donald Trump.

The hypocrisy doesn't dare stop there.  The House is now trying to pull rabbits from hats and ride circus elephants to show that Biden's family members used his position of VP to increase their stature and profit.  None of us know if Biden himself was involved in any illegal activity, but we do know that Trump gave his family actual seats at the table.  They actually had offices in the White House.  Magically, the Saudis invested $2 billion with Trump's son in law immediately after his time as special envoy to the middle East ended.  Of course, all we hear from Republicans on that matter sounds a lot like crickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I normally just assume that he has dirt on anyone who chooses to put up with his a**. I definitely think that's the case for Lindsey Graham and Rudi. 

He probably threatened Lindsey with "outing" him. ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, arein0 said:

Kind of ironic that the people that tout "accountability" so much on this forum are the ones defending Trump after he has finally been held accountable for his actions. Maybe they need a lesson on what accountability actually is? 🤷‍♂️

The same people who claim Fox is exonerated from lying because the case was settled instead of going to trial. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yet she is soothed now because she got $5 million dollars. I see your point.  Oh and she wasn’t raped according to the jury.

Yeah, he jammed his fingers up her vagina, aka "sexual assault".  But hey, "she wasn't raped".  

What a scumbag defense for a scumbag. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yet she is soothed now because she got $5 million dollars. I see your point.  Oh and she wasn’t raped according to the jury.

She wasn’t raped or not raped according to the jury.

That question wasn’t before the jury as rape is a criminal charge and this was a civil proceeding. 

thought if it were a criminal trial, I bet he’d have a good chance of being convicted guilty. 

• Thanks 1

Trump was so guilty that he offered his DNA to prove he didn't rape Carroll.

The judge in this case rejected the offer and claimed it was too late to use DNA for the trial.

https://apnews.com/article/politics-new-york-city-donald-trump-lewis-a-kaplan-roberta-18559887d50aaf6300ad6658c3872282

3 hours ago, Didba said:

She wasn’t raped or not raped according to the jury.

That question wasn’t before the jury as rape is a criminal charge and this was a civil proceeding. 

thought if it were a criminal trial, I bet he’d have a good chance of being convicted guilty. 

The media pressed the Trump’s Rape trial.

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/25/e-jean-carroll-civil-rape-trial-donald-trump

And they were on a lot of headlines, so a lot of people have the impression it was a rape trial.

I really don’t think with this victim it would have gone well.  She made Christine Blasey Ford look reasonable

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, he jammed his fingers up her vagina, aka "sexual assault".  But hey, "she wasn't raped".  

I thought you had me on ignore?  Don’t get weak on me now.

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

and the shame of it is they think it is ok. hell they even laugh and belittle you if you seem to even show you care about something like that. but when you point out they are christian then you hate religion and are the devil himself. i got news for folks. the devil is alive and well and is hiding in plain site with many or most religious orgs.

3 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Trump was so guilty that he offered his DNA to prove he didn't rape Carroll.

The judge in this case rejected the offer and claimed it was too late to use DNA for the trial.

https://apnews.com/article/politics-new-york-city-donald-trump-lewis-a-kaplan-roberta-18559887d50aaf6300ad6658c3872282

did you even read the article? trump refused. he had three years.THREE YEARS! where do you people come from? my lord.........

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 6:24 PM, I_M4_AU said:

And they were on a lot of headlines, so a lot of people have the impression it was a rape trial.

I really don’t think with this victim it would have gone well.  She made Christine Blasey Ford look reasonable

Sure. 

On 5/10/2023 at 6:24 PM, I_M4_AU said:

jesus dude. you know what trump is. youo have admitted he is a piece of crap. and yet knowing that all 26 women coming forth against trump is skeptical at best. SHE WON DUDE. it is people like you that basically make a lot of women to seek justice over sexual matters. and yet you try to make trump look like a ped on here. you are showing your true colors again. man you are some piece of work.

punch em in the face. hit em again just reach down and grab that *****. trump has shown you guys his true colors and still, here you are not believing just how evil trump can actually be.

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

people like you that basically make a lot of women to seek justice over sexual matters.

People like me???  What are you talking about?  I have never had any issue with women accusing anybody on rape.  Now if they are just doing it for financial gain is a problem; similar to the punter for the Bills a few years ago.

SAN DIEGO -- Former Buffalo Bills punter Matt Araiza will not be charged in connection with an alleged gang rape of a 17-year-old girl at an off-campus party last year when he played football for San Diego State University, prosecutors said Wednesday.

"Ultimately, prosecutors determined it is clear the evidence does not support the filing of criminal charges and there is no path to a potential criminal conviction. Prosecutors can only file charges when they ethically believe they can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt," the statement said.

https://www.nfl.com/news/former-bills-punter-matt-araiza-won-t-be-charged-in-alleged-gang-rape

Araiza was not even at the party when the alleged rape occurred.  Blasey Ford against Kavanaugh was another example even though there was no monetary motivation, there was public notoriety (Ford didn’t want the notoriety initially, but Feinstein pushed her into it and she seemed to enjoy it).  Tara Reade was vilified in the press for mentioning rape accusations against Biden.  So, it’s not people like me, it’s the press.

You need to stop slinging mud at other posters believing you are *coming hard at Trump supporters* That is not proving what you hoped it would, it just sounds petty because you have TDS.

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

People like me???  What are you talking about?  I have never had any issue with women accusing anybody on rape.  Now if they are just doing it for financial gain is a problem; similar to the punter for the Bills a few years ago.

SAN DIEGO -- Former Buffalo Bills punter Matt Araiza will not be charged in connection with an alleged gang rape of a 17-year-old girl at an off-campus party last year when he played football for San Diego State University, prosecutors said Wednesday.

"Ultimately, prosecutors determined it is clear the evidence does not support the filing of criminal charges and there is no path to a potential criminal conviction. Prosecutors can only file charges when they ethically believe they can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt," the statement said.

https://www.nfl.com/news/former-bills-punter-matt-araiza-won-t-be-charged-in-alleged-gang-rape

Araiza was not even at the party when the alleged rape occurred.  Blasey Ford against Kavanaugh was another example even though there was no monetary motivation, there was public notoriety (Ford didn’t want the notoriety initially, but Feinstein pushed her into it and she seemed to enjoy it).  Tara Reade was vilified in the press for mentioning rape accusations against Biden.  So, it’s not people like me, it’s the press.

You need to stop slinging mud at other posters believing you are *coming hard at Trump supporters* That is not proving what you hoped it would, it just sounds petty because you have TDS.

is trump running for office gain or not? i have already proved what i wanted about trump. you dunna want to hear about trump ignore me. you guys crying over and over about poor ol trump gets sickening. you cannot prove that lady lied but you smear her along with your buddies. i told you before to quit telling me what to post. i am not spamming i address  everything i post that gets a reply. trump is a s*** show and you know it. taking up for him is a bad look. he is lying about sexual assault which you keep throwing up like it is lesser than rape. he still inserted parts of his body in hers. you are a pig and i have just about had my limit with you. you people think rape is funny and something to joke around or belittle people about.

you guys had no problem slinging mud back when yall thought trump was the golden child. yall came at me fast and hard. i have never told anyone what to post but i have called out what you say if i disagree. again i might be crazy but you area joke. you will still vote for the pig if he gets the nomination so give me a break .

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

is trump running for office gain or not? i have already proved what i wanted about trump. you dunna want to hear about trump ignore me. you guys crying over and over about poor ol trump gets sickening. you cannot prove that lady lied but you smear her along with your buddies. i told you before to quit telling me what to post. i am not spamming i address  everything i post that gets a reply. trump is a s*** show and you know it. taking up for him is a bad look. he is lying about sexual assault which you keep throwing up like it is lesser than rape. he still inserted parts of his body in hers. you are a pig and i have just about had my limit with you. you people think rape is funny and something to joke around or belittle people about.

Unhinged rant.  Stop it.  Its not what you post about Trump its the attack of other posters because they post their opinion that does not align with yours.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Unhinged rant.  Stop it.  Its not what you post about Trump its the attack of other posters because they post their opinion that does not align with yours.

tell you what. prove me wrong. if YOU can prove it it always shuts me up. you cannot. you guys are slamming that lady making out like she is lying and yet she won in front of a jury of her peers. EVERYTHING is partison with you. you reap what you sew. i have the right to call you and anyone else out on here. you guys call me cray and unhinged. you accuse me of being stoned when in fact i am not. yall bring it all the time but when i give back you start crying. you have been trashing me for a long time now and you expect me not to call you out on the horrible things you imply waiting thirty years when you do not have a clue how rape works. and when you guys were celebrating trump and we called him out we were liars and thieves. i have a very long memory. and YOU have never apologized for any smears or lies you have ever told.

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

did you or did you not just smear the lady that won her civil sexual assault care? who is unhinged? this is not the first time you with others have made fun of rape accusations. you cracked jokes. it is not funny. it is an act of violence and you sir are a low life piece of crap for doing it. that is not unhinged but fact. your unhinged is nothing more than a deflection because you cannot prove the crap you state. and dude you love to mess with others on my side and that is ok right? let me say this. i do not like you. i have never liked you. i do not want anyone thinking i ever liked you. got it? every time you post a lie or an untruth i am going to be on you buddy.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

prove me wrong. if YOU can prove it it always shuts me up

I don’t care that you post anti Trump articles that’s not the problem.  Just look back at your most recent posts to anybody that disagrees with you and it will prove you are slinging mud at people.  If you hadn’t been so public about you drug use, people will not bring it up so often.  You have used it so much it is used for you and against you both on here and the football board.

Talk about reaping what you sow…..

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don’t care that you post anti Trump articles that’s not the problem.  Just look back at your most recent posts to anybody that disagrees with you and it will prove you are slinging mud at people.  If you hadn’t been so public about you drug use, people will not bring it up so often.  You have used it so much it is used for you and against you both on here and the football board.

Talk about reaping what you sow…..

you never talk about the lies and bad faith statements you make. you never apologize for sorry statements YOU make concerning rape victims. tell you what hoss when you clean YOUR crap up i will. i have been completely nice on other boards to you guys but i am not going to ignore what trump and his supporters have put this country through. you tried to take over the damn country by stealing an election. YOU denied it forever. and i know you will still vote for the piece of garbage regardless of the harm he has done to people. and you know i am telling the truth. so are all your buddies on here. and dude ,again, you smear ichy and homie everyday dang near it. and you think that is ok. just not when someone else does it.