2023-24 Auburn Football Roster

Zeek

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Me. At best steaks are solid. I'll take a burger 10 times out of 10.

jaw-drop-amazing.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Me. At best steaks are solid.

I'm a fan of burgers, but this is definitely a take.  Someone needs to cook you a good steak

• Like 2

That TE group is very heavy on leadership from old salty dogs who have been to hell and back. I hope the staff can find a way to utilize all these guys in different packages, because they deserve it. I predict a big year for this room. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Me. At best steaks are solid. I'll take a burger 10 times out of 10.

You sir are a nut.................bone-in Rib Eyes can not be beat by a frickin burger

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You sir are a nut.................bone-in Rib Eyes can not be beat by a frickin burger

Mark it. We agree again

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Agree. Go ahead and soak that baby in the nectar of the Alabama gods for a few hours before you grill it too. Medium rare, always.

Dale's Seasoning Reduced Sodium Blend, 16 fl. oz., Liquid Marinade

Edited by AuCivilEng1

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sorry. I just prefer the texture of a burger over steak. I grew up po as hell & still have po people tastes for some things.

38 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sorry. I just prefer the texture of a burger over steak. I grew up po as hell & still have po people tastes for some things.

You need one of my garlic butter pan seared fillets with salt and pepper.  Medium rare and sizzling hot melts in your mouth. Dang I’m hungry now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Bone-in Rib Eyes every time. Medium rare. Can't be beat.

• Love 2

Avery Jones will be interesting to see.  He's drastically better than anyone we've had at C in a while.  I think his PFF grade was ~66?  Tate Johnson was 55, Council barely better, and Brahms 61 in 22.  Seems Jones graded out really high a Pass Pro.

So he hits at right in the middle of average over all, but almost hits "good" in pass pro

Thanks, Zeek, for the tally. A lot remains to be figured out by the coaching staff in Fall camp, and all the conjecture by us before then is just that ...... guessing. So I'm not sure about the pecking order in your lists.

Personally, I prefer a nice, prime cut filet mignon (2.5 to 3 inch tenderloin), or secondarily a prime NY Strip. I age my meat (look up ways of aging steak). And personally I would never insult prime meat with any kind of marinade. I want prime quality meat, not artificial flavorings. I cook over hardwood or lump charcoal, never gas. That's all the flavoring required. Prime meat over a wood fire.

Okay, that's just me as a chef guy. Ya'll do yer thing. I'll do mine. We all be happy.

18 minutes ago, AURex said:

Personally, I prefer a nice, prime cut filet mignon (2.5 to 3 inch tenderloin), or secondarily a prime NY Strip. I age my meat (look up ways of aging steak). And personally I would never insult prime meat with any kind of marinade. I want prime quality meat, not artificial flavorings. I cook over hardwood or lump charcoal, never gas. That's all the flavoring required. Prime meat over a wood fire.

Okay, that's just me as a chef guy. Ya'll do yer thing. I'll do mine. We all be happy.

Salt and pepper with a little garlic butter!

• Like 1