A man who arrived at the scene of the Allen, Texas, mass shooting said he found a girl with 'no face' and a mother who died protecting her son from bullets

On 5/9/2023 at 5:31 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Why makes you think I don’t care about little children?  Is it because I defend the 2nd Amendment?  Do you believe if all the AR-15s disappeared tomorrow there would be no mass shootings at schools?  If you gave up your gun would it save a child’s life?  If I gave up my guns do you think it will save a child’s life?

Answers:  I do care greatly, I have 3 sons and 6 grandkids, I suspect so, no, no, no.

.  this is basically what you are saying dude.!i am sorry that little girl is dead now and has not face tho many thought she was pretty because i gotta have my pop gun. and my guns over rule her life to live". but i imagine you feel better since you have many that could care less about human life. you people only care about life when it concerns abortion.

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

.  this is basically what you are saying dude.!i am sorry that little girl is dead now and has not face tho many thought she was pretty because i gotta have my pop gun. and my guns over rule her life to live". but i imagine you feel better since you have many that could care less about human life. you people only care about life when it concerns abortion.

You are insane.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

You are insane.

blow me. i am pointing out the horror of what you guys are allowing right now. hey lets count the days until another mass shooting happens at the movie or grocery store or church. it is coming and this crap will never end. no you are insane because you do not care as long as you have you army gun. but thanx for the insult because you have nothing concerning facts so you think it is ok to insult folks when those facts are not available. you cannot prove me wrong. what makes it worse is if jesus came up to you today he would smack you upside the head fred. real christians would not be down with all the murders going on. you know i might be insane or i might just be acting like it to get a point across. you need to go buy more lipstick because you are probably getting low.