Auburn Players in the TOP 100 receiving Nil Money

aubiefifty

NIL TOP 100

On3 listed these to give us an idea of what some players receive in the NIL Auburn has five in the top one hundred it appears. i had to type these by hand so if you want to see the whole list go visit ON3's site.

Rank 12  Sunisa Lee 1.3 mil

Rank 47 Jarquez Hunter 747 K

Rank 261  D J James 248 K

Rank 300  Gunner Brittain 223 k

Rank 338  Justim Rogers 203K

Rank 8   Bo Nix is number   1.5 mil

Pretty sure this is On3's "guess" or their algorithm...not actual contract numbers.  What On3 perceives their valuation at.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Pretty sure this is On3's "guess" or their algorithm...not actual contract numbers.  What On3 perceives their valuation at.

ok thanks for sharing that. i remember the red arrow trending down but it did not hit me what it was for.that kind of disappoints me because i would love to know the realmoney athletes  get. one day you will make real reporter out of me. again i appreciate the help as i do not want to post any untruths or that sort or thing. i owe you a gummy...............and they are fire. i cannot drive on them. and legal.

23 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

do they state that? sorry for double posts but i just did not see it stated as such.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hunter is getting close to 750k ? There is no way 

I don't believe it either.  They are creating an algorithm to predict the NIL values.  Problem is they have no data to verify their predictions.  Same with recruits.  I think these numbers are highly inflated after the first ~10 or 20

• Like 2

Suni is on a national contract ... nothing to do with Auburn, OTV, etc.  Her number may even be higher.

Agree on Jarquez ... I don't have specifics but his perceived "value" does not equate to actual contracts as a poster made the point above.  I know for a fact there's no way he's getting $750K from OTV.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I don't believe it either.  They are creating an algorithm to predict the NIL values.  Problem is they have no data to verify their predictions.  Same with recruits.  I think these numbers are highly inflated after the first ~10 or 20

I agree I mean I like Hunter but ain’t no damn way he deserve 750k. He hasn’t accomplished a damn thing yet. I think he will, however. 

• Like 1

And if auburn players had it like that , they definitely would be flaunting it in some form or fashion. These are young adults after all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Their algorithm is euphemism for SWAG.

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Suni is on a national contract ... nothing to do with Auburn, OTV, etc.  Her number may even be higher.

Agree on Jarquez ... I don't have specifics but his perceived "value" does not equate to actual contracts as a poster made the point above.  I know for a fact there's no way he's getting $750K from OTV.

Right....but NIL is national.  They aren't isolating this to just individual school funding programs like OTV

30 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Their algorithm is euphemism for SWAG.

IDK if it is even a Scientific wild ass guess.  They have so little data to even train a model against.s

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DAG said:

I agree I mean I like Hunter but ain’t no damn way he deserve 750k. He hasn’t accomplished a damn thing yet. I think he will, however. 

You'd pay it to him if you want to keep him on your team. He is the one player you don't want to lose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

You'd pay it to him if you want to keep him on your team. He is the one player you don't want to lose.

That is silly. He hasn't done a single thing to be consider that to the point he can name his price. Come on man.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

well so many people on here claim ON3 is legit i thought there was not problem. i am trying to help the board and getting kicked in the teeth for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

I'm sure she is.

Hunter is a good ole country boy who would be invaluable to a company if he has a big burst early in the season. 

On 5/5/2023 at 11:02 AM, DAG said:

And if auburn players had it like that , they definitely would be flaunting it in some form or fashion. These are young adults after all. 

I said the same thing when everyone was saying TAMU spent more than $30 million on a recruiting class. No way that’s happening without Instagram lighting up with new cars and homes. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 11:02 AM, DAG said:

That is silly. He hasn't done a single thing to be consider that to the point he can name his price. Come on man.

I doubt it too, I think it’s more potential value vs reality. But how in the hell are these freshman who have yet to take a snap getting these sick NIL deals, some even more than the amount Hunter supposedly is receiving because in reality they ain’t done squat either..

12 hours ago, alexava said:

Hunter is a good ole country boy who would be invaluable to a company if he has a big burst early in the season. 

I'm higher on Jarquez than most people. I believe he'll be a total legend when he gets done at Auburn. Plus he is very spokes-persony. So yes- invaluable if he gets big exposure early

• Like 2

On 5/5/2023 at 11:01 AM, DAG said:

Agree. Suni was a gold medalist. JH has had two very promising years, but 2023 will tell his worth as RB1. Olivia Dunne, gymnast from LSU is worth a ton. Then again, a lot is from her looks exposure. Suni is pretty but is far more proven, plus she’s now leaving, which isn’t unexpected. She put AU gymnastics on the front page. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 10:58 AM, maryland tiger said:

I wouldn’t allocate 3/4 of a million to a RB that hasn’t proven anything yet.  And I don’t think any other program would either, IOW we aren’t losing him to a higher bidder.