Jesus- our greatest American

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

The Engrish in the description made my night:

"We love Art so much,Art make people more Closely,Please enjoying all art we make on
       my Shop,also can enjoy the art you love to us,Thanks.
       Start your Art Travel on my Shop Now,Finding the Amazing Art and enjoying your Time!
       Nice and Big Shocked are waiting for you!

Features & details

• PERFECT DESIGN : This Jesus Christ and Donald Trump Poster can make your room full of artistic atmosphere.the It is sure to captivate wherever it is hung.
  • INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS : Our poster has two choices, No Framed and Framed,if you choose have Framed ,poster was neatly wrapped on a wooden frame,if you choose No Framed,can be hung on the wall using mounts,,clips, push pins or thumb tacks.
  • MATERIAL AND PRINTGING: This Jesus Christ and Donald Trump Poster The production material is the Top brand premium canvas. Adopting professionally printed with fade resistant technology and premium inks makes the printed poster more colorful and three-dimensional,Ensure the posters has high clarity,All poster prints are carefully rolled and packed.
  • SURPRISE GIFT: It's perfect for Gift,Great for Home,bar,corridor,Office, kids bedroom, home & office decoration, Thanksgiving,birthday,Christmas, Children day, party favors.
  • AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE: We are proud of our work and stand behind our product 100%. this Jesus Christ and Donald Trump Poster is worth collecting,if you do not meet your expectations after receiving the goods, you can contact us, we will help you to get a satisfactory result!"
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, AUDub said:

"We love Art so much,Art make people more Closely,Please enjoying all art we make on
       Start your Art Travel on my Shop Now,Finding the Amazing Art and enjoying your Time!

Features & details

• PERFECT DESIGN : This Jesus Christ and Donald Trump Poster can make your room full of artistic atmosphere.the It is sure to captivate wherever it is hung.
  • INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS : Our poster has two choices, No Framed and Framed,if you choose have Framed ,poster was neatly wrapped on a wooden frame,if you choose No Framed,can be hung on the wall using mounts,,clips, push pins or thumb tacks.
  • MATERIAL AND PRINTGING: This Jesus Christ and Donald Trump Poster The production material is the Top brand premium canvas. Adopting professionally printed with fade resistant technology and premium inks makes the printed poster more colorful and three-dimensional,Ensure the posters has high clarity,All poster prints are carefully rolled and packed.
  • SURPRISE GIFT: It's perfect for Gift,Great for Home,bar,corridor,Office, kids bedroom, home & office decoration, Thanksgiving,birthday,Christmas, Children day, party favors.
  • AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE: We are proud of our work and stand behind our product 100%. this Jesus Christ and Donald Trump Poster is worth collecting,if you do not meet your expectations after receiving the goods, you can contact us, we will help you to get a satisfactory result!"

Foreign or MAGAese. Can’t tell.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

Features & details

You mean I can buy this on Wish?!?!?!🤣🤣🤣

17 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

God did not “ give “ humans religion. Think about it.

No kidding.  Considering the number of cultures with a different religion (virtually all of them) throughout the known history of our species, it's pretty obvious that religion is a human invention. 

Of course, I suppose one could accordingly and logically conclude that the propensity to invent a religion is a "natural" trait, so if there was a "creator", then that creator endowed our species with that trait. 

;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Of course, I suppose one could accordingly and logically conclude that the propensity to invent a religion is a "natural" trait.  So if there was a "creator", then that creator endowed our species with that trait. 

;D

"All part of God's plan."

4 hours ago, Leftfield said:

"All part of God's plan."

I could (mostly) accept that if the people who do believe in a creator would accept that "it" created everything we understand about nature - as well as what is to be discovered. 

Edited by homersapien
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I could (mostly) accept that if the people who do believe in a creator would accept that "it" created everything we understand about nature - as well as what is to be discovered. 

That would require us, humanity, to be humble and thoughtful, open to new ideas rather than, bound by customs/traditions/prejudices.  People like that would be difficult to control and exploit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Of course, I suppose one could accordingly and logically conclude that the propensity to invent a religion is a "natural" trait, so if there was a "creator", then that creator endowed our species with that trait. 

You are correct

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

By “it” I assume you mean God. “It” did create everything imo. How else can you explain such a perfect order? I do not doubt the accuracy of science in time lines.  “It” could have created any chosen method or way.

Do you understand never ending or infinity? 

Edited by SaltyTiger

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

By “it” I assume you mean God. “It” did create everything imo. How else can you explain such a perfect order? I do not doubt the accuracy of science in time lines.  “It” could have created any chosen method or way.

Do you understand never ending or infinity? 

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. ;)  (Same goes for your religion.)

Science has been exploring that "perfect order" since science has existed. It's been a story of constant progress in terms of identifying "how".  Don't know if science will ever get to the end of "how" and get to "why".   It will be interesting to see though. 

Yes, I understand the concept of infinity, but it's hard for me to internalize. (Has been since I was a very young child.  The other thing I struggled with is the concept of "nothing".) 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Yes, I understand the concept of infinity, but it's hard for me to internalize. (Has been since I was a very young child.  The other thing I struggled with is the concept of "nothing".) 

Finite beings simply don't have the capacity to truly understand the infinite or the nihil. As you said, we can understand the concept, but our brains just don't have the capability of grasping the reality of it. Our minds fill in the blanks in different ways. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. ;)  (Same goes for your religion.)

Science has been exploring that "perfect order" since science has existed. It's been a story of constant progress in terms of identifying "how".  Don't know if science will ever get to the end of "how" and get to "why".   It will be interesting to see though. 

A few years ago, when i was in my 20s. I really thought had it all figured out and that was purely Evolution. I even wrote the Plainsman about it. 

I find now that the older I get, the less we really know. So many things that I once held dear as an Evolutionist now seem so quaint. The large leaps of progress. The challenges to  Natural Law seem improbable. 

I found my faith, and though I still believe in some mish-mash of Evo-Creationism, I cannot see it perfectly in either discipline. The Seven Day-168 Hour Creation, I find to be hokum. That everything just materialized as  "Something from Nothing" I find to be just as much hokum. But somewhere in between, I believe, is The Truth. 

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Snark answer in your first sentence. Most understand infinity as a fraction.