Biden cheat sheet scandal

Mikey

On 4/30/2023 at 1:38 PM, arein0 said:

I still haven't heard you say 1 Republican agenda item since I asked the question, or show me where I'm wrong on any points. 

As for the imaginary culture war, go look at the pre-k thread and actually read the quotes from the manual. There is nothing there on teaching CRT nor LGBTQ inclusion.

Found it: 

Post image

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Found it: 

Post image

Going in to emoji this I couldn't decide if it should be a laugh or a cry. So, thanks for sharing.

31 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Found it: 

Post image

A poll that shows what conservatives is looking for is not the Republican agenda, but nice try.

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

A poll that shows what conservatives is looking for is not the Republican agenda, but nice try.

Well yeah, because the Republican party doesn't HAVE an actual agenda. 

Culture wars, wokism, liberal tears...none of that is an actual political agenda, but it is all that Republican politicians talk about and campaign on, so....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Well yeah, because the Republican party doesn't HAVE an actual agenda. 

Culture wars, wokism, liberal tears...none of that is an actual political agenda, but it is all that Republican politicians talk about and campaign on, so....

And that is why I asked @arein0to provide a link.  Gender not telling couldn’t do it even though gender not telling presumed to speak for the Republicans.

What is Joe running on except *finish the job*?  Isn’t this more of a threat?

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And that is why I asked @arein0to provide a link.  Gender not telling couldn’t do it even though gender not telling presumed to speak for the Republicans.

Republicans ARE speaking....like in the  mentioned poll. You know Republicans are acting stupid and have no solid plans about anything, you just cant admit it.  Hell, listening to ANY given speech by Trump, DeSantis, Cruz, Graham, etc  would prove this poll and Arin0s claims correct. 

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What is Joe running on except *finish the job*?  Isn’t this more of a threat?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/priorities/

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Republicans ARE speaking....like in the  mentioned poll. You know Republicans are acting stupid and have no solid plans about anything, you just cant admit it.  Hell, listening to ANY given speech by Trump, DeSantis, Cruz, Graham, etc  would prove this poll and Arin0s claims correct. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/priorities/

Trump has proposed several policies he would like to enact.  I don’t follow him anymore so I can’t speak to that.  Vivek Ramaswamy has some interesting ideas that will turn heads one of which is:

I think the Republican agendas for each candidate will be clear as more people get in the race and define their position and try to separate from each other.  To try to guess what those agendas are right now is premature.  Suffice it to say they are trying to defeat a bumbling fool.  The problem is the front runner is the only one that can lose to that bumbling fool.

And that link seems to be Joe from 2021 as it talks about beating covid.  I hope he can up date, unless he still thinks Covid is a threat.

Edited by I_M4_AU

On 4/30/2023 at 10:45 AM, AU9377 said:

You may not want to compare him to Trump, but when Trump is the leading Republican candidate, that is exactly who he should be compared to in determining the better of the two.  Of course, you also accuse Biden of everything under the sun without any proof of wrongdoing.  Biden is a perv, yet how many women have accused Trump of raping them?  Biden profits thru his son, yet it is Trump's son in law who secured a $2 billion investment loan from the Saudis.  A career politician is bad, yet it is Trump who has no respect for our elected form of government.

Trump will,. without a doubt, win Alabama. However, he won't win Georgia and he won't win Pennsylvania, which means he cannot win his room back at the White House.

You just took exactly everything I said and paid no attention to it.   I don’t care that Trump is running for reelection, hell, I wish he wasn’t so some of you could move away from him.   There is plenty of proof of everything I mentioned about Biden, it’s just you refuse to look.   The dude gropes everyone he meets but it’s passed off as he is just overly affectionate or that’s the way he was raised.    
I’ll say for the hundredth time, turn your attention away from Trump and look at Biden and ask, can’t we do better than both?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, aubaseball said:

You just took exactly everything I said and paid no attention to it.   I don’t care that Trump is running for reelection, hell, I wish he wasn’t so some of you could move away from him.   There is plenty of proof of everything I mentioned about Biden, it’s just you refuse to look.   The dude gropes everyone he meets but it’s passed off as he is just overly affectionate or that’s the way he was raised.    
I’ll say for the hundredth time, turn your attention away from Trump and look at Biden and ask, can’t we do better than both?

If TRUMP was not the REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER, he would be irrelevant.  He is, therefore, it is a relevant part of the discussion.  If you don't want Biden to be President, I suggest you stand up and fight to keep TRUMP from getting the Republican nomination.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

If TRUMP was not the REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER, he would be irrelevant.  He is, therefore, it is a relevant part of the discussion.  If you don't want Biden to be President, I suggest you stand up and fight to keep TRUMP from getting the Republican nomination.

I’m not sure why I’m even responding to you because it’s obvious that you don’t get it and can’t seem to be able to turn your attention away from Trump.   Cool, I will it leave it as another Trump derangement syndrome individual 

On 5/4/2023 at 11:32 AM, aubaseball said:

I’m not sure why I’m even responding to you because it’s obvious that you don’t get it and can’t seem to be able to turn your attention away from Trump.   Cool, I will it leave it as another Trump derangement syndrome individual 

I'll be glad to "turn my attention away from Trump" as soon as he fails to win the Republican nomination.

Your complaint about Trump fixation is irrational considering he is the leading Republican candidate.

If anyone doesn't "get it", it's you.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I'll be glad to "turn my attention away from Trump" as soon as he fails to win the Republican nomination.

Your complaint about Trump fixation is irrational considering he is the leading Republican candidate.

If anyone doesn't "get it", it's you.

You are one of the ring leaders of TDS.   Who cares who the “leader” at this moment is, none of that is what I was asking.    You refuse to look at who is currently in office with the same vitriol that you have for Trump just because he has a D in front of his name.   You and the rest are just like the ones who talk about “MAGA” people.    

22 hours ago, aubaseball said:

You are one of the ring leaders of TDS.   Who cares who the “leader” at this moment is, none of that is what I was asking.    You refuse to look at who is currently in office with the same vitriol that you have for Trump just because he has a D in front of his name.   You and the rest are just like the ones who talk about “MAGA” people.    

But I don't have any "vitriol" for Biden. He's made some mistakes,  but I think he's doing a pretty good job overall.

Yeah I talk about MAGA people.  Why not?  It's not like they don't exist and pretty much control the one opposition party in the country.  They - along with most Republicans - are a cancer on the country. 

Edited by homersapien

37 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But I don't have any "vitriol" for Biden. He's made some mistakes,  but I think he's doing a pretty good job overall.

Yeah I talk about MAGA people.  Why not?  It's not like they don't exist and pretty much control the one opposition party in the country.  They - along with most Republicans - are a cancer on the country. 

You sure do like to talk the sh@t on the Republicans.   Maybe it’s folks like you that are the problem?? Just sayin!   And the Democrats are the hemorrhoids of the country.   

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

You sure do like to talk the sh@t on the Republicans.   Maybe it’s folks like you that are the problem?? Just sayin!   And the Democrats are the hemorrhoids of the country.   

Well, I would certainly rather have a case of hemorrhoids than cancer. 

Most sane (non-MAGA) people would.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 2