Biden cheat sheet scandal

Mikey

No thread on Biden needing a cheat sheet to answer simple questions? https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-condemned-using-cheat-sheet-reporters-question-no-surprise

The cheat sheet includes a picture of the reporter to be called on, info about what news outlet the reporter works for and an outline of the question the reporter will ask.

This leaves one to ponder on the next time Biden meets with Putin.  Will the Russians will be nice enough to provide him with a similar cheat sheet prior to the meeting? I hope so, because Biden sure needs one.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

No thread on Biden needing a cheat sheet to answer simple questions? https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-condemned-using-cheat-sheet-reporters-question-no-surprise

The cheat sheet includes a picture of the reporter to be called on, info about what news outlet the reporter works for and an outline of the question the reporter will ask.

This leaves one to ponder on the next time Biden meets with Putin.  Will the Russians will be nice enough to provide him with a similar cheat sheet prior to the meeting? I hope so, because Biden sure needs one.

Trump had these kind of notes all the time.  In a room full of reporters, with technology being what it is, I would expect a President to have a picture of a reporter with their name and who they work for available.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

When Biden answers questions without a cheat sheet:

You really think this is proof of the man being lost mentally?  You are hearing what you want to hear.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You really think this is proof of the man being lost mentally?  You are hearing what you want to hear.

Yes, and it’s just one example.  He doesn’t even know where to go after he ends his speeches and walking off the stage is another example.  Why would he NEED the media to submit questions before hand?  Have other presidents done this?  Why does he have a list of reporters he calls on?   The man can’t think.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

They're high on their own supply trying to convince themselves he's a vegetable. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Maybe he'll just meet with Putin in private - without a record -  like your guy did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Maybe he'll just meet with Putin in private - without a record -  like your guy did.

I AM SURE iam has a great reason for that. lets here it iam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the same people that want biden gone are the same ones who were fine with ronald not even being able to talk and nancy had to do it. hell before that he did not understand the questions that people asked him and again it was nancy and not ronald  answering. what qualified his wife to even speak for him when he had a vice pres? you people just kill me. and that would not include those of you that would love to kill me am i right?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, and it’s just one example.  He doesn’t even know where to go after he ends his speeches and walking off the stage is another example.  Why would he NEED the media to submit questions before hand?  Have other presidents done this?  Why does he have a list of reporters he calls on?   The man can’t think.

IF he was that senile, there wouldn't be a cover up and support for him running by other Democrats.  Everybody in Washington believes that they would make a great President.  People aren't giving him a pass.  This reminds me of then Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee telling people why the Obama birth certificate drama was a nothing burger.  He explained that if there was something there, the Clintons would have uncovered it long ago during the primary campaign.  He was right.  The same type logic applies here. 

Also, I have seen plenty of questions asked that were not pre scripted.  I also remember the man handling himself just fine during the debates in 2020.  You don't go from that to magically being lost in space.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I also remember the man handling himself just fine during the debates in 2020.

He won in 2020 by hiding in his basement. He didn't handle anything.

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Trump had these kind of notes all the time.  In a room full of reporters, with technology being what it is, I would expect a President to have a picture of a reporter with their name and who they work for available.

That's a far cry from having a cheat sheet with predetermined questions on it.

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

When Biden answers questions without a cheat sheet:

This is old news. This was "Crazy Uncle Joe" for the last 20 years or so. 

It is what it is. Biden was elected to beat trump. No one in the DNC wanted Biden for being Biden.

36 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

This is old news. This was "Crazy Uncle Joe" for the last 20 years or so. 

It is what it is. Biden was elected to beat trump. No one in the DNC wanted Biden for being Biden.

The DNC seems to be doubling down with Biden.  Kennedy is challenging him and it appears the two will not have debates according to Biden’s administration.  Couple that with still having Harris as VP which means Harris will be President sometime during 2024 and 2028 and this is not a positive IMO.

I guess the DNC is counting on Trump wins the Republican nominee and the country doesn’t fall into an economic mess.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The DNC seems to be doubling down with Biden.  Kennedy is challenging him and it appears the two will not have debates according to Biden’s administration.  Couple that with still having Harris as VP which means Harris will be President sometime during 2024 and 2028 and this is not a positive IMO.

I guess the DNC is counting on Trump wins the Republican nominee and the country doesn’t fall into an economic mess.

And here is your setup for the strongest reason to vote Third Party in 2024: Either one wins, we are screwed as a nation. it also sets up VPKH as the Number 1 Leader for President in 2028.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I also remember the man handling himself just fine during the debates in 2020.  You don't go from that to magically being lost in space.

The only thing I remember Biden was focused on with the debate is the Hunter Biden accusation brought up by Trump in one debate and Biden had a comeback that was afforded to him by 50 former and present security officials.  We now know how that came about.

Do you think the man is as sharpe as he was just 18 months ago?

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The only thing I remember Biden was focused on with the debate is the Hunter Biden accusation brought up by Trump in one debate and Biden had a comeback that was afforded to him by 50 former and present security officials.  We now know how that came about.

Do you think the man is as sharp as he was just 18 months ago?

do you think trump is less of a crook than he was? yes or no? no need to post anything but the answer. you get on me about trump but you sure stay on biden. can you answer a simple yes or no?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

do you think trump is less of a crook than he was? yes or no? no need to post anything but the answer. you get on me about trump but you sure stay on biden. can you answer a simple yes or no?

If we have two broken light bulbs, does it matter that one acted better than the other? Neither can actually do the job of lighting the house.

Neither of these losers are fit to be president. NEITHER. trump is trump and Biden is embarrassingly demented, he can barely put a sentence together without a cheat sheet or the Easter Bunny helping walk in the right direction. Do we all appreciate all that? The F'in Easter Bunny was directing POTUS...how f'in sad. Biden could not get thru a press conference without setup questions that were asked word for word to Biden's cheat sheet. He had to know what the question was before it was asked because he can not answer questions spontaneously.

We are a nation of grown-ass men and women. If this the best these two sorry parties can do....well f them too.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

What DKW said.

• Like 1

I’m not going to get into Trump because Trump is Trump.   You get what you ask for with him.   The funny thing is that as much as people dawg on him…Biden is everything that they claim is bad about Trump.   He is a notorious liar that actually forced him to drop out of a presidential race because of embarrassment.   He is a career politician and that is not a good thing.   He has used the office to profit off thru his son but nothing will come from it because the machine will not allow it.   He is a perv and that’s not even debatable by his actions.   

Now people will come on here and say, well he is not Trump and Trump is much worse than him.   My point is not to compare him to Trump but to say that the country can do better than both.   It’s a shame that the finger that is pointed towards Trump can’t be pointed towards Biden with the same amount of energy.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you think the man is as sharpe as he was just 18 months ago?

I don't think that there is much difference.  I believe that any news organization or political organization can formulate a narrative and back it up with selective video clips.  He isn't my favorite candidate, but I will vote for him if the choice is between a rational form of government and the bat crap crazy group that we had in the last Republican administration. 

What I won't do is pretend that our government was functioning under the last administration, that the last administration did not try to discard valid election results to hold onto power or that they acted like Americans should act when the former President refused to attend the inauguration of his successor. 

31 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I’m not going to get into Trump because Trump is Trump.   You get what you ask for with him.   The funny thing is that as much as people dawg on him…Biden is everything that they claim is bad about Trump.   He is a notorious liar that actually forced him to drop out of a presidential race because of embarrassment.   He is a career politician and that is not a good thing.   He has used the office to profit off thru his son but nothing will come from it because the machine will not allow it.   He is a perv and that’s not even debatable by his actions.   

Now people will come on here and say, well he is not Trump and Trump is much worse than him.   My point is not to compare him to Trump but to say that the country can do better than both.   It’s a shame that the finger that is pointed towards Trump can’t be pointed towards Biden with the same amount of energy.   

You may not want to compare him to Trump, but when Trump is the leading Republican candidate, that is exactly who he should be compared to in determining the better of the two.  Of course, you also accuse Biden of everything under the sun without any proof of wrongdoing.  Biden is a perv, yet how many women have accused Trump of raping them?  Biden profits thru his son, yet it is Trump's son in law who secured a $2 billion investment loan from the Saudis.  A career politician is bad, yet it is Trump who has no respect for our elected form of government.

Trump will,. without a doubt, win Alabama. However, he won't win Georgia and he won't win Pennsylvania, which means he cannot win his room back at the White House.

Edited by AU9377

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

He won in 2020 by hiding in his basement. He didn't handle anything.

That is a convenient Fox talking point, but not true.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

He isn't my favorite candidate, but I will vote for him

So, you will vote for him rather than a Republican with the same agenda as the last administration.  How do you feel about essentially voting for Kamala?

From the worst Press Secretary ever, who answers a question like this?  Statically Biden should be dead already and many say he is.