Trovon says Holden Geriner

AU-24

16 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Did he? The deep pass seemed under thrown. Don't remember much else. It was pretty horrible day all around 

Yeah there was one pass , perfectly placed between two defenders. The rest was just him trying to out athlete everyone else. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Okay guys Lamar Jackson and RA are NOT in the same stratosphere , just like AR and RA are not in the same stratosphere. Stop thinking in isolation terms. Those guys have things that offset their low accuracy . Lamar Jackson was truly a weapon with his feet. RA, although athletic , is not nearly the weapon as Lamar. Anthony Richardson, although not accurate, has a much stronger arm then RA, a much better athlete and has shown at the very least he can make plays happen in a positive manner (2 to 1 TD to interception ratio). RA has a long way to go. 

I’ll never forget how he came into our game with Louisville and dang near beat us by himself!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

I’ll never forget how he came into our game with Louisville and dang near beat us by himself!

Yeah. The dome got real quiet when he started running all over the place. 

On 4/23/2023 at 6:25 AM, bigbird said:

I believe if the season were to start today without a transfer, it'd be RA running it.  In 3-4 months? I'd bet on HG 

If we don't find a QB, HG is gonna be the guy.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

They said the same thing about Lamar Jackson, the highest paid QB in the league. 

He wasn't good enough to play at Auburn but Zeke Pike,,,  he was our guy.

• Haha 1