Big Cat Weekend Thread

toddc

51 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Don’t know anything at all about the Baker kid, but having been sick all week, I can contest to the fact there is a stomach virus going around.  🤢

God bless and I hope you are well soon. Those things are not good. 

Ellitor... 🖐️

Good to say hello again after several years. FYI, nothing has changed with me except two nephews graduated (from AU of course) so the family is now 4 generations strong of Aubies with more to follow.

Exciting times these are. I was around for the beggining of the Dye era, and I'll be damned if this doesn't feel like the feeling that started building during the '81 season and was undeniable by the end of '82. I was like 5 years old but I remember my parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles excitement from back then. We are FINALLY all back on the same page again. Like Dye said in his opening press conference in 81. The Auburn people. The alumni. The former players. The student body. The faculty. The administration. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Man #### them pay sites! J/k but not really 

I really don’t use them anymore. Got some friends in the department now but I basically get the same info the reporters are with some differences.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I really don’t use them anymore. Got some friends in the department now but I basically get the same info the reporters are with some differences.

Well as long as the info isn’t coming from pay sites then post away. The reason I said post on the nest is because we don’t want or need the sites getting on and hassling RIR about their work being on our free boards.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Love the blue polo. Freeze taking it to a level not seen in years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Thank you.  I’m about 75-80% back to normal.  😊

Glad you're feeling better 3rd!

• Like 4

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, toddc said:

What's sad is I follow the account and never saw it.  Never know what you'll see on X 🤣 

The Auburn Tigers are fattening up on high calorie recruiting this weekend.

image.thumb.png.8143282d148b7b6574ee485b64bd2e2a.png

• Haha 3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, toddc said:

Not the best meme because I think the blond is prettier than the one with the big cats.  They. Oulda picked a more appropriate bama bbq Queen.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dilligas said:

Not the best meme because I think the blond is prettier than the one with the big cats.  They. Oulda picked a more appropriate bama bbq Queen.

RollTide.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5