Florida Surgeon General Lied and Altered Covid vaccine findings

AU9377

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m glad it worked out.  I disagree that transitions has to start when they are minors.

look we agree on wantng kids to be protected. but telling a family they cannot do something that is legal looks bad to me. they need to make damn sure it is legit. but you know it costs tons of monies to do this right? i am talking big money. i doubt few would waste that kinda money an a vague hunch or something.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

look we agree on wantng kids to be protected. but telling a family they cannot do something that is legal looks bad to me. they need to make damn sure it is legit. but you know it costs tons of monies to do this right? i am talking big money. i doubt few would waste that kinda money an a vague hunch or something.

It’s only been legal because it has been slipping under the radar.  A lot of states are making it illegal.  It’s amazing how people will listen to a *doctor* if they recommend something and forget about common sense.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s only been legal because it has been slipping under the radar.  A lot of states are making it illegal.  It’s amazing how people will listen to a *doctor* if they recommend something and forget about common sense.

well in case you are worried about me i am keeping what i got......................that was funny right there.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I was using AU9377’s example of following your doctor’s advice.  Keep up.

Ah! Straight to the condescension? Not even a ramp up?

I know you are trying to talk about Covid here....

....which makes your condescension even worse...

....but we have had communicable diseases before such as the flu and HIV and it has been left up to the patient if they want to get a vaccine.

Well, first of all, the flu is now endemic. Covid wasn't at the time. Still isn't quite there, but there's also no longer a push for a mandate, or even mandatory masks. Second, HIV can't be passed through normal, everyday human interaction.

You keep going back to the well of things that have long since been proven incorrect. Can't remember everything from your earlier post that Titan removed, but one of your first points was that we're basically sheep for believing the efficacy of the vaccines was 94%. Except that was actually true with the initial strain, for which the vaccine was developed. Scientists said from the start that if the virus mutated, which they fully expected, the vaccine would almost certainly not be as effective. A new strain had already begun to emerge by the time the vaccines were released. You use the fact that it wasn't 94% effective in real-world implementation as a bludgeon to insult others who accepted that number, while ignoring that the conditions were not the same. 

This has been explained in the past. You're certainly intelligent enough to understand it, but you refuse to accept it for your own reasons. You clearly have a seething hatred for Fauci, which is fine. As with anyone else, if he is proven to have done something wrong, I'm all for him being punished. The catch is, even if the virus was engineered, it still doesn't make all the scientific community's advice and recommendations you railed against wrong.

I don't know if you have no faith in the scientific community at large, or if it's colored by your distrust of Fauci, but whatever the case it's doing you a disservice. Perhaps someday we'll be able to have a mutually civil discussion about it....

...prick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Ah! Straight to the condescension? Not even a ramp up?

....which makes your condescension even worse...

Well, first of all, the flu is now endemic. Covid wasn't at the time. Still isn't quite there, but there's also no longer a push for a mandate, or even mandatory masks. Second, HIV can't be passed through normal, everyday human interaction.

You keep going back to the well of things that have long since been proven incorrect. Can't remember everything from your earlier post that Titan removed, but one of your first points was that we're basically sheep for believing the efficacy of the vaccines was 94%. Except that was actually true with the initial strain, for which the vaccine was developed. Scientists said from the start that if the virus mutated, which they fully expected, the vaccine would almost certainly not be as effective. A new strain had already begun to emerge by the time the vaccines were released. You use the fact that it wasn't 94% effective in real-world implementation as a bludgeon to insult others who accepted that number, while ignoring that the conditions were not the same. 

This has been explained in the past. You're certainly intelligent enough to understand it, but you refuse to accept it for your own reasons. You clearly have a seething hatred for Fauci, which is fine. As with anyone else, if he is proven to have done something wrong, I'm all for him being punished. The catch is, even if the virus was engineered, it still doesn't make all the scientific community's advice and recommendations you railed against wrong.

I don't know if you have no faith in the scientific community at large, or if it's colored by your distrust of Fauci, but whatever the case it's doing you a disservice. Perhaps someday we'll be able to have a mutually civil discussion about it....

...prick.

the vaccine mess is coming from churches for the most part. tis funny those guys like iam call me out for being a jerk but they seldom realize they do it as well. it is a bad look to me. i am wrong but they were so insulting about trump when i hit the boards i feel like payback is till owed. they called me a liar and an idiot among other things and no one said a word to stop them. one day they will get the hint.

11 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

prick.

So, your statement that cancer is not communicable is not being prickish?  I’m not going to rehash all the wrong the CDC has stated, suffice it to say Fauci was neck deep in the gain of function research and tried say that it couldn’t be a * lab leak*.  I do hope the Senate calls him to testify, but all you will hear is “I don’t recall”.

• Dislike 2

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, your statement that cancer is not communicable is not being prickish? 

Not prickish in the least. It was a simple statement pointing out the flaw in your argument. Not like I said "Cancer is not communicable, you amoeba-brained buffoon."

37 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

...suffice it to say Fauci was neck deep in the gain of function research....

Let the truth come to light. As I said, if he did something wrong, I am all for him being held accountable.

39 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

...and tried say that it couldn’t be a * lab leak*. 

Incorrect. He was quite clear in saying he did not dismiss the possibility, just that in his opinion it was highly unlikely.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Incorrect. He was quite clear in saying he did not dismiss the possibility, just that in his opinion it was highly unlikely.

It only took him a year to acquiesce to the possibility it could have been a leak:

April 3, 2020 Fauci calls for China to “shut down” its wet markets during an interview with Fox News, as many scientists first believed an outdoor live animal market in Wuhan, China, was the source of the outbreak. 

April 17, 2020 Rebuffing then-President Donald Trump, Fauci downplays the possibility of a lab leak, saying the virus’ “mutations” are “totally consistent with a jump of a species from an animal to a human.”

May 24, 2021 One day after the Wall Street Journal reports details of a U.S. intelligence report that found several Wuhan Institute of Virology scientists were hospitalized with Covid-like symptoms in November 2019, Fauci tells CBS News he still believes it is “highly likely” that the virus first occurred naturally but wants further investigation (he adds that does not mean he believes the lab leak theory.)

June 3, 2021 Fauci tells CNN he still believes “the most likely origin is from an animal species to a human but I keep an absolutely open mind that there may be other origins,” adding, “It could have been a lab leak.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2021/06/16/heres-what-dr-fauci-has-said-about-covids-origins-and-the-lab-leak-theory/?sh=425a420aa853

Typical politician.  As you say; he was quite clear he didn’t dismiss the possibility of a lab leak THE LAST TIME HE MADE A STATEMENT.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why do I make it political?  You put it on the political forum and mentioned DeSantis as the driving factor for his misdeed.  A doctor gives you his or her advice as to what to do in situations on medical issues such as cancer or heart disease, it is up to the patient whether to take his advice or not.  Same with vaccines.  Should it have been mandatory for a healthy teen to get a vaccine if that teen has no underlying health conditions?

Is it mandatory to go through cancer treatment?  I have known people to refuse cancer treatment because they’ve been through it before and have decided they would rather die than go through it again.  You still have autonomy over the decision about your body, do you not?

Do you do everything your doctor suggests?

We were dealing with a contagious disease.  Whether you follow your doctor's advice or not, you don't claim that he isn't correct concerning any other issue.  Therefore, in 2021, a teen, like anyone else, did in fact benefit from the vaccine.  I don't pretend that people didn't die from Covid, being that I know 4 that did.

So, your statement that cancer is not communicable is not being prickish?  I’m not going to rehash all the wrong the CDC has stated, suffice it to say Fauci was neck deep in the gain of function research and tried say that it couldn’t be a * lab leak*.  I do hope the Senate calls him to testify, but all you will hear is “I don’t recall”.

You so readily discount the mounds of good that Fauci has contributed to vaccine research and infectious disease over his lifetime.  That is likely the result of your faulty new sources.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m glad it worked out.  I disagree that transitions has to start when they are minors.

When all else fails... throw in the trannies?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It only took him a year to acquiesce to the possibility it could have been a leak:

April 3, 2020 Fauci calls for China to “shut down” its wet markets during an interview with Fox News, as many scientists first believed an outdoor live animal market in Wuhan, China, was the source of the outbreak. 

April 17, 2020 Rebuffing then-President Donald Trump, Fauci downplays the possibility of a lab leak, saying the virus’ “mutations” are “totally consistent with a jump of a species from an animal to a human.”

May 24, 2021 One day after the Wall Street Journal reports details of a U.S. intelligence report that found several Wuhan Institute of Virology scientists were hospitalized with Covid-like symptoms in November 2019, Fauci tells CBS News he still believes it is “highly likely” that the virus first occurred naturally but wants further investigation (he adds that does not mean he believes the lab leak theory.)

June 3, 2021 Fauci tells CNN he still believes “the most likely origin is from an animal species to a human but I keep an absolutely open mind that there may be other origins,” adding, “It could have been a lab leak.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2021/06/16/heres-what-dr-fauci-has-said-about-covids-origins-and-the-lab-leak-theory/?sh=425a420aa853

Typical politician.  As you say; he was quite clear he didn’t dismiss the possibility of a lab leak THE LAST TIME HE MADE A STATEMENT.

Can you show me, in any of those statements or any others, where he denied a lab leak was possible?

The first statement correctly says that he (notably, along with many other scientists) first believed the market was the source. Nothing at all said about the lab leak theory. The second says he "downplayed" the possibility of a lab leak. Downplaying does not mean denying the possibility of, and there's nothing outlandish about the thought that the information at the time backed it up (I would note that, even three years later, the majority of scientists still believe it was not a leak).

I understand you're not going to believe a word the man says, and the argument will go on as to whether he was being honest about his assessment or hiding his nefarious work, but the simple fact is he never said there was no possible way that it was a lab leak. That's just how those who think he's a crook choose to interpret his words.

• Like 1

As always, when there is no logical or evidence-based argument, start throwing out a bunch of irrelevant BS to try to deflect.

On Point -- This politically appointed official intentionally altered data. That is a FACT! He did it. Your political defenses are irrelevant. He changed scientific data to mislead others, misconstrue what the scientific data actually showed.

I don't give a rat's azz about any of the other politically motivated sheeeet you guys are spewing, your what-about-isms filling this thread. That stuff is irrelevant.

The man, a political appointee, is supposed to be the voice of medicine/science in the state He fabricated data to intentionally lie to the public.

There is no argument about the FACTS. He did it. Period. The end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, AURex said:

As always, when there is no logical or evidence-based argument, start throwing out a bunch of irrelevant BS to try to deflect.

On Point -- This politically appointed official intentionally altered data. That is a FACT! He did it. Your political defenses are irrelevant. He changed scientific data to mislead others, misconstrue what the scientific data actually showed.

I don't give a rat's azz about any of the other politically motivated sheeeet you guys are spewing, your what-about-isms filling this thread. That stuff is irrelevant.

The man, a political appointee, is supposed to be the voice of medicine/science in the state He fabricated data to intentionally lie to the public.

There is no argument about the FACTS. He did it. Period. The end.

At this point it's not even surprising. Just look how they continue to back Fox News even after they've admitted to knowingly lied to them. For the most part, they don't care about facts and actual data. They are fearful of change and want to be told what they want to hear.

Screenshot_20230425_235409_Brave.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1