holy sh*t, Donald Trump's Georgia election f*ckery is even worse than we knew

aubiefifty

holy s***, Donald Trump's Georgia election ****ery is even worse than we knew

oh lordy, there are texts

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc4aa1d91-bc69-48ee-a2fd-2a23e1ea763c_284x284.jpeg
Apr 24, 2023

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
pictured: loser

nobody likes to lose.

but losing is a part of life. you or I, when we lose, we think to ourselves “well, that ******* sucked.” and then we get on with our lives.

but not Donald Trump. deep inside his corroded old bedbug-infested brain, there lives the idea that Donald Trump Must Never Lose.

oh Donald. what did your unloving father and your cold, distant mother do to you?

but the fact remains: Donald Trump is a loser. a big ******* losing loser who loses.

Loser Donny couldn’t deal with humiliation of losing big in 2020, right in front of the whole world. losing broke his brain. and so Loser Donny did what Loser Donny always does. he started criming. bigly.

we know all about what happened in Georgia, when big crybaby Trump got on the phone with Brad Raffensperger and begged him to find 11,780 votes.

we know all about how a bunch of fake electors tried to scam their way into altering the electoral count.

we even know all about how Trump operatives got caught with their fat fingers breaking into Georgia voting machines.

but late last week, we learned something new:

oh lordy, there are texts.

“Here’s the plan. Let’s keep this close hold,” Jim Penrose, a former NSA official working with Trump lawyer Sidney Powell to access voting machines in Georgia, wrote in a January 19 text to Doug Logan, CEO of Cyber Ninjas, a firm that purports to run audits of voting systems.

big beautiful texts. big beautiful incriminating texts. batshit crazy Sidney Powell is incriminated. so is drippy fart-factory Rudy Giuliani. and so is big ******* crybaby loser Donald Trump.

things don’t look good for Donald and company.

Willis’ office is weighing a potential racketeering case against multiple defendants and is actively deciding who to bring charges against, sources tell CNN. Willis has subpoenaed a number of individuals involved in the Coffee County breach, including the two men who carried it out who were in touch with Penrose and Logan.

huh. racketeering. remind me, is that against the law?

Fani Willis’s grand jury expires at the end of this week. a vote on whether or not to indict will likely happen by Friday.

I’m not usually a betting man, but I would put money on indictments being unsealed against Donald Trump, Rudy Ratbrain, Batshit McKraken, and all the stupid fake electors, as early as next week.

enjoy legal hell, you ******* losers.

everyone is entitled to my own opinion is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

• Like 1

this is me at the moment.........

• Love 1