Why do so many people think it is just fine to lie on this board?

aubiefifty

i understand getting mixed up but when it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and people lie i just do not get it. it makes you look like an idiot with no honor what so ever. there is no other way to put it. and how can you have a decent discussion when lies are flying around after they have been debunked. why do we put up with it?

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i understand getting mixed up but when it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and people lie i just do not get it. it makes you look like an idiot with no honor what so ever. there is no other way to put it. and how can you have a decent discussion when lies are flying around after they have been debunked. why do we put up with it?

I feel like you made this post last week and I responded to it.

Was that a dream?

Or is this a dream?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mims44 said:

I feel like you made this post last week and I responded to it.

Was that a dream?

Or is this a dream?

i never said i was not senile mims. it did no good. you guys ...some......are like spoiled kids because people do not listen. i got bad news i am sure i repeat myself over many times. i am trying to help some on here keep from looking like low down trailer trash like their big buddy trump whom most still love and feel he has dealt an unfair hand.lol i call it karma. thanks for calling in mims.