GOP budget will cut veteran care by 22%

aubiefifty

what an insult to those who stood up for their country. quit listening to what these jokers and pay attention to what they do. there is no excuse for this unless you count super tax cuts for the ultra rich thanx to trump and company.........................

gop-budget-will-cut-veteran-care-by-22-v0-b072ofvicava1.webp

let me say i know a lot of you on the right are not happy about this any more than i am. This is just more crap rules by people who have never served.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

let me say i know a lot of you on the right are not happy about this any more than i am. This is just more crap rules by people who have never served.

Do you have a link?  I know KJP is saying that the MAGA House of Reps want to pass a bill that will, and I quote, *literally melt bones*.  Somehow, I don’t think that’s the whole story.

to be honest i am high as a georgia pine at this moment and i do not remember. i am sure tough choices have to be made but surely we can let the vets alone and i do believe most of you on the right agree so this is not a negative piece in my heart against you guys. it is a post made with sadness. the vets have been getting screwed by all of the above in washington. i joined in 73 so i saw a lot of vets with horrific injuries. to be honest i am not sure if anyone or any party could do enough to please me when it comes to our vets. and yessir this includes dems. vets should not be political and they should be left along and given the best we can give them period.

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you have a link?  I know KJP is saying that the MAGA House of Reps want to pass a bill that will, and I quote, *literally melt bones*.  Somehow, I don’t think that’s the whole story.

sarcasm..............look it up to see what it means bro...........

• Haha 1