What is happening with men's Basketball?

aubiefifty

• ellitor changed the title to What is happening with Auburn Basketball?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

Haven't had a chance to listen. Initial reaction from what I am seeing and hearing, this seems click-baity. The sky is not falling. We are in a transition period and things are shifting. But I'm actually optimistic. Looks like we're securing our Asst Coach, that could help us with a key transfer. We may be getting a second needed transfer soon. I don't think Jaylin and Broome will actually go into the draft. Maybe I'm misreading the situation, but I don't think so. TWR could do better...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Haven't had a chance to listen. Initial reaction from what I am seeing and hearing, this seems click-baity. The sky is not falling. We are in a transition period and things are shifting. But I'm actually optimistic. Looks like we're securing our Asst Coach, that could help us with a key transfer. We may be getting a second needed transfer soon. I don't think Jaylin and Broome will actually go into the draft. Maybe I'm misreading the situation, but I don't think so. TWR could do better...

it could be i have not listened to it. just for the record and i know you are not attacking me at all my friend but i post some things i could care less about if i feel AUFAm might be interested. but remember bird said there were problems with team chemistry and all that? i thought this might be of interest to some. i rarely ever watch pods unless it is a stat video or something. but i do understand your concern. i took on a big chunk of responsibility doing this mess. i feel obligated even if i wake up sick. why? because i honestly love most of you guys. and you could be very very right as you have never been one to go off half cocked on things. my apologies for getting long winded.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

it could be i have not listened to it. just for the record and i know you are not attacking me at all my friend but i post some things i could care less about if i feel AUFAm might be interested. but remember bird said there were problems with team chemistry and all that? i thought this might be of interest to some. i rarely ever watch pods unless it is a stat video or something. but i do understand your concern. i took on a big chunk of responsibility doing this mess. i feel obligated even if i wake up sick. why? because i honestly love most of you guys. and you could be very very right as you have never been one to go off half cocked on things. my apologies for getting long winded.

I'll clarify, none of my response was geared toward you. I am talking to the ethereal TWR (Like they could hear me anyway?) and any member that might see that specific headline and be concerned. I would never shoot the messenger! Appreciate all you do, sir.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I'll clarify, none of my response was geared toward you. I am talking to the ethereal TWR (Like they could hear me anyway?) and any member that might see that specific headline and be concerned. I would never shoot the messenger! Appreciate all you do, sir.

my apologies as i know you were not and should have been more clear. i understand exactly what you meant and took it in no way bad. you are one of a few folks that has an opinon i respect quite a lot actually. you make the fam a better board! thank you for being a class guy which i sometimes am not in the heat of battle. i often finding myself wishing i was more like you and i say this knowing we will never meet so i am not trying to get a free burger or anything.

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

...you are one of a few folks that has an opinon i respect quite a lot actually. you make the fam a better board!

Welcome to the 50 club!  

It's as rarified as the strains we... nevermind 

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Welcome to the 50 club!  

It's as rarified as the strains we... nevermind 

An honor, and yet makes me feel old when you put it that way 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

An honor, and yet makes me feel old when you put it that way 😂

man can you loan me fifty bucks?

Edited by aubiefifty
typo
  • Haha 3

I am sure to have missed it somewhere but are our 2024 decommitments result of coaching change or player/CBP deciding to go in another direction?

27 minutes ago, au701948 said:

I am sure to have missed it somewhere but are our 2024 decommitments result of coaching change or player/CBP deciding to go in another direction?

Maybe playing time worries and Wes moving on.

Edited by toddc

14 hours ago, au701948 said:

@au701948 I've said it in other threads but Marshall is a result of the #1 C in the 2024 class Flory Bidunga. Marshall is a project at C and we feel good with where we are with Bidunga. Philon decommitted because he's worried Denver Jones would eat into his PT his freshman year here. Premature as Denver could be in the NBA draft by the time Philon would arrive.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

What's happening with Auburn basketball?

We're getting a whole hell of a lot better! 

kid-basketball.gif

Yup! Upgraded the 2, at minimum significantly upgraded depth at the 3 & 4 with 1 player, and in a good spot to land a good 3 one way or another.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It’s all good whatever it is!

On 4/21/2023 at 10:35 AM, aubiefifty said:

man can you loan me fifty bucks?

I've heard KT has big money.  You should have asked for fifty thousand,,, fifty.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I've heard KT has big money.  You should have asked for fifty thousand,,, fifty.

i give KT a discount because he is always nice to me ichy.

• WarTiger changed the title to What is happening with men's Basketball?