Moment of silence for Bartiromo and "Judge" Jeanine Pirro

AU9377

why is it the local fox stations are great with the news but the main fox show is so horribly wrong?

27 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

why is it the local fox stations are great with the news but the main fox show is so horribly wrong?

Fox affiliated stations are usually owned and run by different companies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Fox affiliated stations are usually owned and run by different companies.

i was not completely sure on that.

judge j is someone i dislike. i hate a liar who tells you lies and thinks you are stupid enough to believe them. as a former judge she has no honor. she sold t her soul for the almighty dollar. i am saddened she is not penalized financially. if you lie for money then take that money back and maybe they might think twice?

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

judge j is someone i dislike. i hate a liar who tells you lies and thinks you are stupid enough to believe them. as a former judge she has no honor. she sold t her soul for the almighty dollar. i am saddened she is not penalized financially. if you lie for money then take that money back and maybe they might think twice?

You have  more faith in her than do I.  I doubt that she was ever a person of conviction.  Being a judge is more about being in the right place at the right time and knowing the right people than it is about being honorable.  A leopard doesn't shed its spots.

• Like 2