Teen brothers arrested in deadly shooting at Sweet 16 birthday in Alabama

Auburn85

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you are so stupid it blows my mind. when anyone is killed it IS about guns.drugs might be motive but the guns took those kids lives...

You aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. If we could snap fingers and suddenly stop all demand for illegal drugs in this country most of those guns you hate would rust from lack of use. You and millions of others like you who financially support the illegal drug culture are to blame here. Every dollar you pay a dealer will have its drop of blood on it by the time it gets back to the kingpins. You users, many of whom claim to support minorities, are the biggest curse on minority youth in this nation. Somewhere inside you know this, but you keep on handing over money to criminals. Be thee not proud.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. If we could snap fingers and suddenly stop all demand for illegal drugs in this country most of those guns you hate would rust from lack of use. You and millions of others like you who financially support the illegal drug culture are to blame here. Every dollar you pay a dealer will have its drop of blood on it by the time it gets back to the kingpins. You users, many of whom claim to support minorities, are the biggest curse on minority youth in this nation. Somewhere inside you know this, but you keep on handing over money to criminals. Be thee not proud.

just stop. if you think america is killing itself over pot you are not very bright.in fact with post legal in most states is has curbed the illegal sale of it for the most part. you want to twist stuff around.doctors everywhere are prescribing it for all kinds of pain. but you never were very smart. now you just show it every single day.

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

just stop. if you think america is killing itself over pot you are not very bright.in fact with post legal in most states is has curbed the illegal sale of it for the most part. you want to twist stuff around.doctors everywhere are prescribing it for all kinds of pain. but you never were very smart. now you just show it every single day.

Doctors are buying it from dealers in illegal drugs? You should get on a talk show with that bit of silliness. It's not doctors, it's people like you who hand money over to to the illegal drug culture who are killing kids. Where do these kids get money to buy guns? From you and others like you who support the illegal drug culture. You pay for their guns so don't be griping about them having guns.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Doctors are buying it from dealers in illegal drugs? You should get on a talk show with that bit of silliness. It's not doctors, it's people like you who hand money over to to the illegal drug culture who are killing kids. Where do these kids get money to buy guns? From you and others like you who support the illegal drug culture. You pay for their guns so don't be griping about them having guns.

and here we have mikeys early morning foolish rant thinking he can piss me off. you again are such an idiot. marijuana has helped millions of people including wounded vets. it has helped folks on pain pills get off. this is fact. hell i know some. hell i know several. once again you have no clue to ehat the hell you are rambling about. but you have a nice day.

41 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

marijuana has helped millions of people

It has helped pump millions of dollars into the hands of criminals. If that makes you happy, pay off and light up!

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

It has helped pump millions of dollars into the hands of criminals. If that makes you happy, pay off and light up!

We've solved that "criminal" problem.  Where you been???

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/where-is-marijuana-legal-a-guide-to-marijuana-legalization

• Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

In Alabama. Where dealing the stuff is a criminal offense.

if you are gonna diss stuff get your facts straight. i am buying LEGAL pot in alabama. the pot is real and the pot is legal. also legal pot had put a huge strain on dealers  because folks do not have to go to them and buy it anymore. but just keep showing how stupid you are. Marijuana has helped vets and others get off pain pills. i have been told by those in chronic pain it is in fact a godsend.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Not trying to hijack this topic but should a person who uses drugs legal or not be allowed to own a gun?

1 minute ago, creed said:
8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Not trying to hijack this topic but should a person who uses drugs legal or not be allowed to own a gun?

that should be between them and a doctor. i was told my a shrink to self medicate because i could not handle the head meds. they changed my personality and made me suicidal. so what do you think? i have also smoked pot off and on since i about fourteen. i have owned a gun since 81 or 82 and i have yet to shoot or even pull it on anyone.

It’s a tough question for sure. We are in a gun ownership conundrum. Some people just shouldn’t own guns because they aren’t responsible enough. But they can buy them regardless. Plus there is no way to take  away guns from once sane individuals if proven they are not responsible. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, creed said:

It’s a tough question for sure. We are in a gun ownership conundrum. Some people just shouldn’t own guns because they aren’t responsible enough. But they can buy them regardless. Plus there is no way to take  away guns from once sane individuals if proven they are not responsible. 

i am all for tougher gun laws. i would gladly give up my pea shooter if it would save a childs life. there are very few if any on the right that will say this. probably a few on the left. the whole issue is people do not care as long as they have their weapons. the choice has always been simple to me........children or guns. and you see how we have resolved all the issues.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

....children or guns. and you see how we have resolved all the issues.

Get the guns away from the criminals first, then we'll talk. If you can't do that, then all you are doing with gun control is making honest people helpless against armed criminals.

if you are gonna diss stuff get your facts straight. i am buying LEGAL pot in alabama. the pot is real and the pot is legal. also legal pot had put a huge strain on dealers  because folks do not have to go to them and buy it anymore. but just keep showing how stupid you are. Marijuana has helped vets and others get off pain pills. i have been told by those in chronic pain it is in fact a godsend.

So you've somehow been buying pot legally since age 14? Amazing!

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i would gladly give up my pea shooter if it would save a childs life

You know you don’t have to wait on a law to give up your pea shooter, right?  Just go to the local police department and turn it in.  Let us know when you have please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Get the guns away from the criminals first, then we'll talk. If you can't do that, then all you are doing with gun control is making honest people helpless against armed criminals.

So you've somehow been buying pot legally since age 14? Amazing!

So how would you propose to get guns away from criminals or someone who is not responsible enough to have a gun?

Also, how does gun control make honest people helpless? Does it prevent "honest" people from gun ownership?

Edited by creed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

You know you don’t have to wait on a law to give up your pea shooter, right?  Just go to the local police department and turn it in.  Let us know when you have please.

it takes more than one dude. bad look............

It was a good question. Your response does not agree with your conviction. Hence a conundrum. 

Edited by creed
  • Like 1

So, you don’t believe giving up your pea shooter would save a child’s life?

Edited by I_M4_AU

25 minutes ago, creed said:

It was a good question. Your response does not agree with your conviction. Hence a condudrum. 

it does meet my conviction. the problem is people love their guns and will never voluntarily give thier guns up. and i should have stated assault rifles and that sort of thing. not a six shooter.

On 4/26/2023 at 1:32 PM, homersapien said:

Waiting to hear a motive....

Why the faceslap Salty?  :dunno:

You aren't interested in hearing them tell why they did this?

Or did you just  faceslap it out of habit?

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Scary isn’t it? How do 15 and 16 year olds come with “motive” to murder? 

Yes it is. 

All the reason to hear from them why they did such a thing.

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

In Alabama. Where dealing the stuff is a criminal offense.

I know for a fact there are legal retailers for cannabis products in Alabama.

Maybe you should get into town occasionally.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Or go to the trouble of simply growing it.  (There's a reason one of the nicknames is "weed".) ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Or go to the trouble of simply growing it.  (There's a reason one of the nicknames is "weed".) ;)

i tried growing it years ago and it sucked.lol