IG Report on Afghanistan Withdrawal

44 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

This is what I said... I bolded, underlined, and made it larger. So hopefully you'll see it this time.

It doesn't matter if we've taken in 100,000 or 100 million 'others' ... we have people that helped us and in return we gave OUR word we would bring them back with us. And then when we left we flipped and told them to suck it.

Thank you, but you are wasting your breath. At first I thought he was intentionally obtuse. Having second thoughts.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

JMHO, it won't end well. 

I believe you’re correct.  How could it?

33 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

What will it take to get more people out?

Is it simply a matter of asking the Taliban to release them?  Is it truly that simple?

https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-save-thousands-afghan-allies

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

You have no clue what you're talking about. None. And apparently you can't read nor comprehend. In other words, I am wasting my breath as are others trying to explain it to you.

I don't blow flutes little buddy. But no doubt in my mind your an expert.

You are the one that inserted the flute discussion, as well as the "little buddy" talk.  If you can shell it out, just also be willing to take it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Thank you, but you are wasting your breath. At first I thought he was intentionally obtuse. Having second thoughts.

Some of you fail to understand that there will ALWAYS be more.  ALWAYS.  We never agreed to spend 20 years, trillions of dollars AND bring EVERYONE that ever assisted in the U.S. established government in any way.  That did not happen.

2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

This is what I said... I bolded, underlined, and made it larger. So hopefully you'll see it this time.

It doesn't matter if we've taken in 100,000 or 100 million 'others' ... we have people that helped us and in return we gave OUR word we would bring them back with us. And then when we left we flipped and told them to suck it.

LOL.   If Biden had brought 300,000 more, to total nearly half a million, you all would have called it another invasion of the Taliban.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You are the one that inserted the flute discussion, as well as the "little buddy" talk.  If you can shell it out, just also be willing to take it.

When you walk like a duck and quack like a duck.............

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Some of you fail to understand that there will ALWAYS be more.  ALWAYS.  We never agreed to spend 20 years, trillions of dollars AND bring EVERYONE that ever assisted in the U.S. established government in any way.  That did not happen.

Still clueless. SMH

3 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

LOL.   If Biden had brought 300,000 more, to total nearly half a million, you all would have called it another invasion of the Taliban.

Officially obtuse.

• Like 2

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Still clueless. SMH

How many should have been brought?  500,000?  1 million?  Everyone?  Seriously.  I understand that some were left that should have likely been afforded the opportunity to leave.  I would also suggest that some that did leave were less than worthy of relocation.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

How many should have been brought?  500,000?  1 million?  Everyone?  Seriously.  I understand that some were left that should have likely been afforded the opportunity to leave.  I would also suggest that some that did leave were less than worthy of relocation.

Seriously need to read the links I supplied previously and learn as was suggested. 

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

But truthful

I mean, you had the material and ignored it or couldn't comprehend. You tell me which one it was.

The core problem with the US or and other country’s historical involvement in Afghanistan is that Afghanistan is not a nation-state.   Afghanistan was thrown together in the 19th century as a buffer state between Czarist Russia and the British Empire.  The number of  ethnic groups, clans, languages and cultures there make forming a nation-state almost impossible.  It took the moslems 200 years to make Islam the main religion there.  We wasted 20 years, of blood, and treasure there trying to implement western style representative democracy to see it disappear in days.  Perhaps it should be split up among the neighboring countries based on ethnicity. If they want it. 

IMG_0281.jpeg

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You have no clue what you're talking about. None. And apparently you can't read nor comprehend. In other words, I am wasting my breath as are others trying to explain it to you.

I don't blow flutes little buddy. But no doubt in my mind your an expert.

thats funny since you are such a blowhard. get it?   grins

• Haha 1

We are a better people than to obliterate an entire country, but if any country has deserved obliteration, it is the people that make up Afghanistan. 

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

thats funny since you are such a blowhard. get it?   grins

No, but you grin, so I figured I'd laugh with you anyway. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

No, but you grin, so I figured I'd laugh with you anyway. 

good deal. i will always stand for the truth and when i see lies or untruths i call them out. when i am wrong i admit it. i have apologized for things on here but when your side gets s***ty you guys never ever do. you mostly run with the lies fox tells you guys.

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

good deal. i will always stand for the truth and when i see lies or untruths i call them out. when i am wrong i admit it. i have apologized for things on here but when your side gets s***ty you guys never ever do. you mostly run with the lies fox tells you guys.

You're killing me cuz. I hope to see you back here admitting you're wrong. Not holding my breath.