I emailed Biden.....no kidding.

aubiefifty

i am supposed to get my social security on the fifteenth of each month but it is almost always late. i will get my check tomorrow which is the nineteenth. i got tired of it and told him with the prices of everything going up at least he could send my check to me on time. some months i have to hit savings to get by until and it is so hard to put it back once you take it out. but anyway trumps people did the same thing as well. they emailed me to let me know they got it but that is all i heard so far. do they do that to anyone elses check? just curious..........

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am supposed to get my social security on the fifteenth of each month but it is almost always late. i will get my check tomorrow which is the nineteenth. i got tired of it and told him with the prices of everything going up at least he could send my check to me on time. some months i have to hit savings to get by until and it is so hard to put it back once you take it out. but anyway trumps people did the same thing as well. they emailed me to let me know they got it but that is all i heard so far. do they do that to anyone elses check? just curious..........

Your SocSec payment isn't due on a given date. Yours apparently comes on the third Wednesday of the month. Mine also comes on the third Wednesday. My wife's comes on the second Wednesday. Somewhere in the literature that was sent to you, that was explained.

49 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Your SocSec payment isn't due on a given date. Yours apparently comes on the third Wednesday of the month. Mine also comes on the third Wednesday. My wife's comes on the second Wednesday. Somewhere in the literature that was sent to you, that was explained.

thanks. i did not read the lit and the lady handling my case told me i would get a check on the fifteenth of every month.

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Have you called/went to your local Social security office and talked to them about it? There's a branch in Anniston. 

they are the ones that told me the fifteenth......lol i think mikey got it right.

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Direct deposit? 

yessir. after it took me almost a year to get my last tax rebate i said no more........