When Guns are your God

TexasTiger

18 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Forcing teachers to teach AND grade kids of one demographic differently than another based on their skin color is a step back into the 1960's. 

Yes, the long history of privilege for minorities in Alabama is well documented.  And yes, it was out of control in the sixties.  Role Tied.

• Facepalm 1

On 4/15/2023 at 1:29 PM, TexasTiger said:

Why does a grandma or parent feel the need to brag about toddler gun ownership?

Let me guess? They are at a NRA event.

On 4/15/2023 at 5:28 PM, Leftfield said:

What's the point of owning the guns now if she can't learn responsibility about them?

Inflation

On 4/15/2023 at 5:37 PM, I_M4_AU said:

I am sure Gov Noem was playing to her audience and riling up the left at the same time.

It worked!

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 10:04 AM, AUDub said:

You know, surrogate dicks. 

Social media or this forum as an example. Hides the little man syndrome. Fools no one.

On 4/17/2023 at 10:07 AM, icanthearyou said:

Name a public school teaching CRT and/or encouraging students to change their sexual identities.  Name one.

How many times does this have to be shown? Does it matter? You'll ask the same disingenuous question in a few months. Just admit it, you'll never acknowledge it. 

On 4/17/2023 at 10:11 AM, TexasTiger said:

Handle them at home. For years they were mostly handling hunting rifles, not combat gear.

Good point. I taught my daughters to shoot and handle firearms safely prior to them leaving for college and armed them appropriately for self defense.

Watched the recent vid from Chicago and teenaged kids were running the streets with guns. Parental responsibility is lacking.

11 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Destabilizing society by promoting violence is the final step in the destruction of democracy.

steps to overturn democracy.jpg

11 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Either. Guns kill both just as effectively. 

Might want to look at recent abortion data.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Dude claims that was in his poly sci class 68 years ago & he remembers all 9. 

Or maybe he referenced a textbook? So you're an ageist too? Go figure.

Edited by AUFAN78

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Or maybe he referenced a textbook? So you're an ageist too? Go figure.

You’re moronic, too? Go figure. I’m probably older than you. I have a better memory than everyone I personally know. I’m not remembering a list of 9 things listed in any book I read at Auburn and I was on the dean’s list every quarter. He was asked and couldn’t remember the name of the book. Just everything in it. Go figure. Smells like obvious BS, but you love the aroma.

“He told us he couldn't remember the name of the college textbook he referenced, though he recalled having the book in 1954 when he attended "Napa College," or what is now called Napa Valley College.” 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/opinion-former-judge-1954/

Of course you wouldn’t believe it.   Man said he wrote it but you can’t accept it that it’s the truth.   Even if it’s bull sh*t, all 9 points are still true.    Now, it’s just a matter of which side you think is causing the problem.   As far as I’m concerned, both are to blame.   

6 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Of course you wouldn’t believe it.   Man said he wrote it but you can’t accept it that it’s the truth.   Even if it’s bull sh*t, all 9 points are still true.    Now, it’s just a matter of which side you think is causing the problem.   As far as I’m concerned, both are to blame.   

Who wrote what? Sure he wrote it. Claimed he repeated what he read 68 years ago in a poly sci textbook. Yet he can’t remember the book’s title or author. It reads nothing like a poly sci textbook. It reads like modern right wing propaganda. Of course the mindless cultists get defensive when someone questions it. You can’t even understand what I’m questioning you’re so hyped up.

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Dude claims that was in his poly sci class 68 years ago & he remembers all 9. 

#10. Be skeptical of everything.

• Like 1

I have to admit that first point is the nucleus of division. It's what keeps this forum/website and media in general from disolving into nothing. Division for the sake of division will keep people (on both sides of an issue) from growing, understanding and developing solutions.

Philosophy, is lost on many and I only know one source that helps me to think in a more educated, caring, humble, and loving way. Even then I fail miserably in maintaining my way. Thank goodness there is a spirit that convicts me to get back in line.  

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Who wrote what? Sure he wrote it. Claimed he repeated what he read 68 years ago in a poly sci textbook. Yet he can’t remember the book’s title or author. It reads nothing like a poly sci textbook. It reads like modern right wing propaganda. Of course the mindless cultists get defensive when someone questions it. You can’t even understand what I’m questioning you’re so hyped up.

Sure I can and I knew exactly what you were questioning.   You seem to be the hyped up for some reason.   Must be that derangement thing you got going 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Sure I can and I knew exactly what you were questioning.   You seem to be the hyped up for some reason.   Must be that derangement thing you got going 

I have a critical thinking thing that plagues me. You’ve been spared.

• Haha 2

On 4/15/2023 at 12:03 PM, TexasTiger said:

Praise be!

I know what I like to sing while dumping out my 200 round magazine at 2000 rounds per minute at multiple close range targets with the deadliest combo of semi automatic fire and size of ammunition ever created, the 5.56 and the MFin AR-15

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, power, and love

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

I know what I like to sing while dumping out my 200 round magazine at 2000 rounds per minute at multiple close range targets with the deadliest combo of semi automatic fire and size of ammunition ever created, the 5.56 and the MFin AR-15

It’s a deeply spiritual experience others that don’t know God can comprehend.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/2-texas-cheerleaders-shot-after-wrong-car-parking/story?id=98686531

2 Cheerleaders in Texas shot by a 25 year old man after they accidently got into the wrong vehicle after cheer practice . 

His "scared/self defense" plea will take a bit of a hit considering it seems he didn't shoot them until after they got out of his car and and was getting in the right one. Maybe he thought they stole something? 

1 in critical condition currently. 

21 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Forcing teachers to teach AND grade kids of one demographic differently than another based on their skin color is a step back into the 1960's. 

And where exactly is that happening (other than in your mind)?

Got even one example?

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re moronic, too? Go figure. I’m probably older than you. I have a better memory than everyone I personally know. I’m not remembering a list of 9 things listed in any book I read at Auburn and I was on the dean’s list every quarter. He was asked and couldn’t remember the name of the book. Just everything in it. Go figure. Smells like obvious BS, but you love the aroma.

“He told us he couldn't remember the name of the college textbook he referenced, though he recalled having the book in 1954 when he attended "Napa College," or what is now called Napa Valley College.” 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/opinion-former-judge-1954/

What a lame response. I expected no less from you a mindless cultist. You can't even argue the points. Pathetic. 

14 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

What a lame response. I expected no less from you a mindless cultist. You can't even argue the points. Pathetic. 

You had points?

• Haha 1