World War III!

TexasTiger

I don’t know if he thinks he’s declaring it or what. Trump folks who insist Biden’s cognitively problematic while thinking Trump’s not a loon are cognitively problematic.

8E8BB0F4-A04C-4DBA-A363-AB434000AEF1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Let's hope not

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein 

• Like 1

"Ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender! Your GOP frontrunner for 2024!"

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

"Ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender! Your GOP frontrunner for 2024!"

BOO! We still have several other criminal processes underway.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

Don't misunderstand, Team Blue is 1000% hoping this happens. It'll guarantee them the White House.

A repeat of our 2020 choices for President would invite every ounce of ridicule anyone could send our (by "our", I mean the U.S.) way. If it's those two again, just go ahead and hold the debates in a greenhouse.

• Like 1

i like my presidents to be presidential and not childish...................

1 hour ago, SLAG-91 said:

Don't misunderstand, Team Blue is 1000% hoping this happens. It'll guarantee them the White House.

A repeat of our 2020 choices for President would invite every ounce of ridicule anyone could send our (by "our", I mean the U.S.) way. If it's those two again, just go ahead and hold the debates in a greenhouse.

Former DOJ Secretary Barr basically says the same thing.  I hope the Republicans can wake up.  Its about who can win, not a popularity contest within the Republican base.

It's getting dangerous out there.  China and Russia on the same team was an avoidable mistake.  The whole world thinks we blew up the Nordstream pipelines, and our allies are starting to look at us like we are the bad guys. This skit is funny, but the situation we find ourself in is not. 

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I don’t know if he thinks he’s declaring it or what. Trump folks who insist Biden’s cognitively problematic while thinking Trump’s not a loon are cognitively problematic.

8E8BB0F4-A04C-4DBA-A363-AB434000AEF1.jpeg

The man has completely lost it.

• Like 1

Hope he takes Biden with him......

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

It's getting dangerous out there.  China and Russia on the same team was an avoidable mistake.  The whole world thinks we blew up the Nordstream pipelines, and our allies are starting to look at us like we are the bad guys. This skit is funny, but the situation we find ourself in is not. 

Which Allies think we’re the bad guys and for what reason(s)?

On 4/10/2023 at 1:27 PM, Cardin Drake said:

An avoidable mistake how?  By being closer with Russia and looking the other way in Ukraine?

• Like 2

On 4/10/2023 at 7:54 AM, DKW 86 said:

BOO! We still have several other criminal processes underway.

So?  I am not aware of any law that prohibits Republicans from nominating someone being tried for a crime - or convicted for that matter.  

Of course, I suppose Trump could withdraw.  :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rolleyes:

Edited by homersapien

14 hours ago, homersapien said:

So?  I am not aware of any law that prohibits Republicans from nominating someone being tried for a crime - or convicted for that matter.  

Of course, I suppose Trump could withdraw.  :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rolleyes:

One would hope?

World War III is here.  It is a war against U.S. financial imperialism.  It is a war against Wall St.  It is a war against sanctions, the dominance of the dollar.

It is very interesting watching the world align.  I pray that the overtly violent part of this war is not expanded.