Wes Flannigan

bigbird

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Which Flan do you love?

both but the son and the way he plays hard. i would be upset with either of them if they were making problems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

both but the son and the way he plays hard. i would be upset with either of them if they were making problems.

I'm sorry you're saddened 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm sorry you're saddened 

i got flans for sale cheap..........grins

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

Wes and Bruce are great and BP is happy for Wes to reunite with Chris.

Not taking sides but just gonna point out Hoke sees differently. Says BP was fine for Wes to take a year off from coaching like he supposedly planned but wasn't happy when Wes decided to take an in conference & division job with the Rebs instead of taking a year off. Also supposedly Wes was with Beard for 3 weeks before taking the Rebs job & supposedly did not communicate with BP in those 3 weeks nor wasn't supposedly helping our staff with transfers before taking the Rebs job.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Not taking sides but just gonna point out Hoke sees differently. Says BP was fine for Wes to take a year off from coaching like he supposedly planned but wasn't happy when Wes decided to take an in conference & division job with the Rebs instead of taking a year off. Also supposedly Wes was with Beard for 3 weeks before taking the Rebs job & supposedly did not communicate with BP in those 3 weeks nor wasn't supposedly helping our staff with transfers before taking the Rebs job.

I figured there was more to it

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Wes was with Beard for 3 weeks before taking the Rebs job

This part is true. 

The rest, I find strange and won't comment.

6 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I figured there was more to it

You seem to want more to it. There's really not.  It was time for change, we'd become stale. There wasn't some big thing that sent Wes looking. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bigbird said:

This part is true. 

You seem to want more to it. There's really not.  It was time for change, we'd become stale. There wasn't some big thing that sent Wes looking. 

Regardless of the Auburn side of things, it’s pretty clear Wes had larger aspirations and wasn’t trying to leave us in some acrimonious way. Obv we would want that decision making period to be shorter from his end, as well. I don’t think it needed to be a whole big thing

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Regardless of the Auburn side of things, it’s pretty clear Wes had larger aspirations and wasn’t trying to leave us in some acrimonious way. Obv we would want that decision making period to be shorter from his end, as well. I don’t think it needed to be a whole big thing

Exactly. 

Auburn moles love making mountains

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

This part is true. 

Doesn’t matter to me if there is more to it or not. Some think there is, some don't. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Consider the source lol

• Haha 1

i could care less about most of the drama but most fans just want to know what happened and why.i would like to as well. if someone has been a real richard concerning anything auburn most folks want to know why.

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i could care less about most of the drama but most fans just want to know what happened and why.i would like to as well. if someone has been a real richard concerning anything auburn most folks want to know why.

You will when those who know something feel it's appropriate to share it. Some of the stuff may never be spoken about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

You will when those who know something feel it's appropriate to share it. Some of the stuff may never be spoken about.

i love to run my mouth but i can keep a secret. i usually pick the wrong ones which is why i never go to the track.