LSU’s Angel Reese Rejects Jill Biden’s ‘Apology’ for Iowa Comments: ‘We’ll Go to the Obamas’

Auburn85

Just now, wdefromtx said:

Then link it.

i do not know how to do it. i am not going to jump through hoops for you so you can stop. they talked about it nonstop for two days after the game. everyone had an opinion. many claimed it was racist and i agree and still do. it is so cut and dried it is laughable you keep saying it did not happen.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not know how to do it. i am not going to jump through hoops for you so you can stop. they talked about it nonstop for two days after the game. everyone had an opinion. many claimed it was racist and i agree and still do. it is so cut and dried it is laughable you keep saying it did not happen.

Do not know how to do it? Or how to find it?

If you are saying you do not know how to do it I call BS....you link other things just fine.

If you can't find where all these media people made her a darling then you need to ask yourself if this really the case. It should be an easy find if they did.

What most likely happen is you have seen on several shows talking about two folks that talked trash about AR and had to apologize afterwards. I have not even seen where they made CC into a darling either.  

You are the one always wanting people to back up their claim..........I just find it odd you won't do the same. 

10 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

If you are saying you do not know how to do it I call BS....you link other things just fine.

If you can't find where all these media people made her a darling then you need to ask yourself if this really the case. It should be an easy find if they did.

What most likely happen is you have seen on several shows talking about two folks that talked trash about AR and had to apologize afterwards. I have not even seen where they made CC into a darling either.  

You are the one always wanting people to back up their claim..........I just find it odd you won't do the same. 

dude you can call me a liar all you want. people on here make fun of me as th eol cut and paste guy.the links show on videos i post were cut and pasted as well. but hey i am done.

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

Since you seem to be very ignorant on what happened, here is an article that helps explain what happened.

"On several occasions during the tournament, Clark was praised for appearing to taunt her opponents on the court.

On Friday, ESPN ran a segment called "Caitlin Clark: The Queen of Clap Backs" which highlighted the Iowa star's trash talk, including when she told a Louisville player, "You're down 15 points, shut up," in an earlier round of the competition.

Caitlin Clark Breaks Down After March Madness Championship Loss: 'We Have a Lot to Be Proud Of'
But while Clark's taunts were met with praise from the media and users on Twitter, Reese was harshly criticized for the same behavior towards Clark on Sunday."

https://people.com/sports/angel-reese-caitlin-clark-feud-everything-to-know-march-madness/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Auburn85 said:

What an idiot.  I was willing to give her some slack for being young and in the moment, but she is just being disrespectful for the hell of it at this point.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

lol you have not read much about it. is mrs biden racist? i have no idea. but we all know trump was and i imagine a black man having him arrested has enraged him. how ya doing jj?

Why you talking about Trump? He has nothing to do with this. The Biden’s have always been racists. See jungle comments, and clean articulate black man (who knew that could happen)? Jill just let the truth slip out. I know it hurts fiddy. 

• Like 1

I must say I am so surprised that this demographic doesn't understand and see any of the problems. I'm also very surprised to see her get called idiot and such.....

Now let's flip it and make the white girl a victim, or let's make it where the white girl was wrongly accused of something.....now there would be more interest on this board about the subject. Now it would be a legit problem. 

When it's something about white privilege it will always be nothing to talk about

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PUB78 said:

IMG_6105.jpeg

White victimhood. There's nobody accepted more than a white person with genuine interest in black culture. Always open arms. You could take the most white country guy ever and if he legitimately wanted to hoop or play football, or dance, rap any of those things and he was slightly decent at it he would literally be welcomed anywhere.

Any organization no problems. But most wouldn't know because they aren't really interested. Just say stuff like this because it sounds good......

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Why you talking about Trump? He has nothing to do with this. The Biden’s have always been racists. See jungle comments, and clean articulate black man (who knew that could happen)? Jill just let the truth slip out. I know it hurts fiddy. 

i always talk about trump. i always will. i need a link for jill being racist. joe might have been at one time but .AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>trump is more racist than most.

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the racist part was the media made the white chick a media darling and thought her trash talking was cute. reese did the same thing and she is a thug amd trash along with the lsu program. she is getting hate mails and i want to say death threats but i do not want to go look it up. lets make it real simple. white girl running her mouth is good and cute. a black girl does it and she is a thug. that is THE issue.

Fidy and about 75% of you on this forum. The media has you right where they want you. You're wrapped around their axle tighter than dick's hat band. One day you'll realize you're being played by these organizations that promote racism, both right and left. They need viewers, they need sponsors, they need money all driven by consumers. Get out of the media blender and you'll be more calm and collected.  

• Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, creed said:

Fidy and about 75% of you on this forum. The media has you right where they want you. You're wrapped around their axle tighter than dick's hat band. One day you'll realize you're being played by these organizations that promote racism, both right and left. They need viewers, they need sponsors, they need money all driven by consumers. Get out of the media blender and you'll be more calm and collected.  

you saying trump is not racist?  lol

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i always talk about trump. i always will. i need a link for jill being racist. joe might have been at one time but .AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>trump is more racist than most.

Read the paper. Her invitation to the runners up. I thought that was clear. 

12 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Read the paper. Her invitation to the runners up. I thought that was clear. 

that was not racist jj that was stupidity. she is a teacher with a doctorate so if you keep insisting she is racist i will need proof. an invitation to iowa does not count. i am pretty sure they have people of color on the team and staff. how you can think she is racist over that shows the hate you hold for people on the loeft.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

she is a teacher with a doctorate so if you keep insisting she is racist i will need proof.

Since when does a person need proof to call someone racist?  It happens so often it almost renders the term useless.

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Since when does a person need proof to call someone racist?  It happens so often it almost renders the term useless.

because we are living in a crappy world right now. people do not believe real news if it does not fit their agenda.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

because we are living in a crappy world right now. people do not believe real news if it does not fit their agenda.

What does this have to do with someone needing proof to call someone racist?  Oh, by the way, Biden was supposed to unite the nation; how’s he doing?

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Exactly. A truth bomb from fiddy this time. People do not believe real news if it does not fit their agenda. And you can't even discuss it or post it on social media lest someone might believe it. Cut them off shut them down suspend them whatever it takes to keep their agenda safe from exposure of it's lies.This is the operating system model of the left. Glad you recognize it.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

that was not racist jj that was stupidity. she is a teacher with a doctorate so if you keep insisting she is racist i will need proof. an invitation to iowa does not count. i am pretty sure they have people of color on the team and staff. how you can think she is racist over that shows the hate you hold for people on the loeft.

LOL  Consecutive words from fiddy: "that was stupidity...she is a teacher with a doctorate".  Which one is it fiddy? Is the PhD lady stupid? It is clear that she believes that IOWA is mostly white, which they appear to be. LSU is mostly black, aside two players I saw on their roster. It's because IOWA is white, no possible other reason. We have had many many NCAA champions in WBB and NONE of the runners up were invited.  Race is the only difference here. Oh wait. One of the first primary states for '24 is IOWA. Ah, it becomes more clear now.  Pandering to IOWA while tossing LSU. Prob knows she's losing LA anyway so why not?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

LOL  Consecutive words from fiddy: "that was stupidity...she is a teacher with a doctorate".  Which one is it fiddy? Is the PhD lady stupid? It is clear that she believes that IOWA is mostly white, which they appear to be. LSU is mostly black, aside two players I saw on their roster. It's because IOWA is white, no possible other reason. We have had many many NCAA champions in WBB and NONE of the runners up were invited.  Race is the only difference here. Oh wait. One of the first primary states for '24 is IOWA. Ah, it becomes more clear now.  Pandering to IOWA while tossing LSU. Prob knows she's losing LA anyway so why not?

lots of people are brilliant as academics but have little common sense on things jj. she is not racist. but hell you were a trump guy so ALL your opinions are void and null to me. you still think trump is being abused. you could care less how many laws he breaks and unless you have changed your mind you are on record on these boards claiming you would vote trump again. and this man tried to steal the election. maybe you need to think on what you believe  and how it reflects to the rest of us non trump butt smoochers.

Wow.  What a perfect illustration of how crazy our country has become (thanks largely to social media).

IMO, Jill Biden - perhaps naively - was trying to acknowledge the historical and cultural significance of a championship game which will likely change the status of NCAA women's basketball in this country. 

Her suggestion was maybe not a good idea, and I doubt it would have even happened.

Angel Reese's reaction was excessive and without grace. She could have expressed her position in a much more tactful and respective manner.

For anyone to suggest Jill Biden had a racist motivation is simply insane. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

IMO, Jill Biden - perhaps naively - was trying to acknowledge the historical and cultural significance of a championship game which will likely change the status of NCAA women's basketball in this country. 

This is the way I took it. Considering the overall situation, however, and the fact Iowa only has one (as far as I saw) black player, I can understand why some see it differently. 

Personally, I didn't really like Clark from the start because of the trash talking, as I just don't like that style. I really liked Reese, but lost a bit of respect when I saw her make those gestures at Clark, though in my opinion it wasn't as bad because there was some deserved payback.

Everything since, however, had made me lose much more respect for Reese. I'm trying to give her some benefit of the doubt because she is young, but her reaction in my opinion has been unreasonable. Frankly, she seems to be doing the same thing she's accusing Jill Biden of by stating her preference to visit the Obamas. Would be surprised if Biden hasn't tried to reach out to her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What does this have to do with someone needing proof to call someone racist?  Oh, by the way, Biden was supposed to unite the nation; how’s he doing?

he keeps getting blowback from deranged righties. this is chat right? in the real world if you call someone racist and cannot prove it they call it slander. where the hell have you been?

15 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Most of this thread is a repository of stupid.

name names......even if i am included in that. some of these people think they are reasonable. i think stupid gets too much love on this board. or maybe we would all do better?

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

White victimhood. There's nobody accepted more than a white person with genuine interest in black culture. Always open arms. You could take the most white country guy ever and if he legitimately wanted to hoop or play football, or dance, rap any of those things and he was slightly decent at it he would literally be welcomed anywhere.

Any organization no problems. But most wouldn't know because they aren't really interested. Just say stuff like this because it sounds good......

For some. I agree with your comments about whites interested in black culture and vise a versa .

I should have said when I posted the graph, that is according to some people, mainly the ones pushing the DEI and Social Justice agenda