Don Jr. tweet picture of judge's daughter.

AU9377

7 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Not remotely the point and you know it. Are you and fidy sharing the bong?

The judge's daughter could be a Chinese spy.  That still wouldn't impact his fitness to be the judge on this case. Period.  The only distraction is going after a judge's family, instead of refuting what is in the indictment. 

Why is it ok that Michael Cohen spent close to a year in jail for this and Trump not have to answer for the same?

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The judge's daughter could be a Chinese spy.  That still wouldn't impact his fitness to be the judge on this case. Period.  The only distraction is going after a judge's family, instead of refuting what is in the indictment. 

Why is it ok that Michael Cohen spent close to a year in jail for this and Trump not have to answer for the same?

He has a liberal bias. Even The View reported and rejoiced over it. That is your people.

Didn't Cohen tell Trump the arrangement was legal?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

He has a liberal bias. Even The View reported and rejoiced over it. That is your people.

Didn't Cohen tell Trump the arrangement was legal?

If they thought it was above board, they wouldn't have been hiding the payments and using a third party, the National Enquirer, to kill the story.  Once Cohen was charged, there was no attorney client privilege left.  They were both acting in the furtherance of a crime.

I wouldn't have prosecuted Cohen, to be honest.  I also would not have sought this indictment in State Court.  That is also the decision that the Biden Justice Dept came to when they didn't pursue federal charges.  That still doesn't reconcile how Cohen can be guilty of a crime and the man he was acting on behalf of not be.

• Facepalm 1

33 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

If they thought it was above board, they wouldn't have been hiding the payments and using a third party, the National Enquirer, to kill the story.  Once Cohen was charged, there was no attorney client privilege left.  They were both acting in the furtherance of a crime.

I wouldn't have prosecuted Cohen, to be honest.  I also would not have sought this indictment in State Court.  That is also the decision that the Biden Justice Dept came to when they didn't pursue federal charges.  That still doesn't reconcile how Cohen can be guilty of a crime and the man he was acting on behalf of not be.

I'll ask once more. Didn't Cohen signal to Trump the arrangement was legal?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks.

While the picture is despicable, lets not forget the media, Dems, etc going after 12yo Baron Trump as well. 

Going after children of pols is always 100% despicable. Yes, even going after Kavanaugh's kids is despicable. 

Now, I know the Left-wing Bat-Crappers are going to come after me because...they are just as despicable as trump jr.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

They had government jobs.  They aren't the family of a judge hearing the case of a defendant.  The judge had nothing to do with bringing charges or obtaining an indictment from a grand jury.

Sort of like all those people showing up at residences of Supreme Court justices?

• Like 1

I am simply pointing out that Don Jr. is scum.  He knows damn well that putting the picture of the judge's adult daughter out there places her in danger from the nut house that makes up Trump's base.

With little effort any “nut” could find internet pictures of the judges family and some background. Junior did not commit an offense. It was just an informative tweet. 

• Dislike 1

You do know that he got convicted of lying right?   Who cares about if he paid her to shut her up.   Who is a victim in this crime of the century?   This has been adjudicated in court with John Edwards.   Not guilty.   Everyone on here that is cheering this knows that it’s nothing, but loves the fact that it’s Trump.   

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Reading these threads, and I've suspected it all along, scumbags exist in both parties. And there are people that will defend a scumbags actions based on or blinded by their political persuasion. You ultra political puppets are being played. Focus on what's important and get in touch with your representative and let them know what's important to you.

Example: Sending your representative a picture of a judge with his daughter with some stupid comments from a scumbag is NOT something important. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Can you imagine anyone bringing up the Trump children or Melania? Never happened eh?

The hypocrisy is rich.

First Ladies always get brought up.  Have been since at least Jacqueline Kennedy.

Trump's kids worked with him in his administration. 

This judge's kid is not relevant to the case before him.

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

We disagree. Showing bias as clearly the case is relevant. Change my mind.

It's not "showing" bias.  It's insinuating bias just because his kid worked on a campaign.  There's a difference.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

93 hanging out with Fiddy this afternoon I suppose.

i wish ol social circle was here to see my joy.

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

You do know that he got convicted of lying right?   Who cares about if he paid her to shut her up.   Who is a victim in this crime of the century?   This has been adjudicated in court with John Edwards.   Not guilty.   Everyone on here that is cheering this knows that it’s nothing, but loves the fact that it’s Trump.   

edwards got lucky. bill? not so much. but you guys had your fun even getting creepily detailed concerning sex acts. i still feel nasty after watching ken starr get his jolies off. it was pretty creepy.

• Dislike 1

By this standard, literally every judge would have "bias."  A history of voting Republican.  A family member who worked for a Democrat.  A donation to a conservative candidate.  Being appointed by a liberal politician.  If this is how we're going to try and smear a judge and discredit a court case, no one is immune.  Will we have to change the standard so that Republican politicians who are charged with crimes only appear before Republican judges and vice versa with Democrats?

Just stop it.  It's amateur hour argumentation that should be beneath a critically thinking adult.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

With little effort any “nut” could find internet pictures of the judges family and some background. Junior did not commit an offense. It was just an informative tweet. 

i hope you really do not believe that. those judges has stock photo's and jr who we all already know is a turd from all the hate he spews { i have nothing on him } if any of you read the news much. this is the punch em again family. the ones that tried to overthrow a sacred election. he did it because he wanted to piss off the judge. lets be real here shall we?

It's ok to drag family members into the argument as long as it aligns with the side you are on. That is what I am seeing here. LOL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Do you think Cohen spent a year in jail for this, or for the $15 million dollars in income that he fraudulently hid. He actually got a sweetheart deal. Do you think his sentence was made harsher or more lenient for also pleading guilty to campaign violations?

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

It's ok to drag family members into the argument as long as it aligns with the side you are on. That is what I am seeing here. LOL

not true with all of us. i remember saying on this site that barron was off limits or i felt he should be i believe several of my fellow commies on here agreed.. i think all families should be off limits but we all know that will never happen.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Junior did not commit an offense. It was just an informative tweet. 

While it was not a legal offense, it was certainly not innocent. If her picture is so easy to find, why bother posting it, instead of just pointing out that she worked for a Democratic campaign? If it was your daughter, would you say it was just an "informative tweet?" 

Really surprised you wrote this.

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Disappointed in you, Salty. If one wants to build a case for bias and mention the daughter’s political activity as part of a coherent argument, okay. But that doesn’t require a picture. In the case of Trump, anybody not wearing a MAGA hat and Let’s Go Brandon shirt is a deeply biased and evil Trump hater who deserves whatever happens to them. This is just the latest in a pattern of indefensible behavior but you just can’t control that inclination to defend & justify.

• Like 1

Would also like to point out that it is not uncommon at all for a parent to disagree with their child politically. Hell, how many people on this forum have told stories about that? I was at odds with my dad for years on politics.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Sort of like all those people showing up at residences of Supreme Court justices?

I'm not a big fan of that either, but at least that is a public demonstration directed at the judge, not his family.  Don Jr. knew that what he was doing was inappropriate.  He still found time, between selling supplements, to go after the judge's family.

• Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I'll ask once more. Didn't Cohen signal to Trump the arrangement was legal?

His actions suggest that he knew it wasn't.  I don't believe that it matters either way.

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

Do you think Cohen spent a year in jail for this, or for the $15 million dollars in income that he fraudulently hid. He actually got a sweetheart deal. Do you think his sentence was made harsher or more lenient for also pleading guilty to campaign violations?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/how-michael-cohen-broke-campaign-finance-law