Don Jr. tweet picture of judge's daughter.

AU9377

These are the kind of people we are dealing with.  They have no respect for anything that doesn't benefit them directly.

Edited by AU9377
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

they are ALL trash.

• Facepalm 2

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

These are the kind of people we are dealing with.  They have no respect for anything that doesn't benefit them directly.

What are you alleging?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

“Seems relevant”

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

“Seems relevant”

Exposing bias is relevant. Might not work as a defense, but relevant nonetheless. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Exposing bias is relevant. Might not work as a defense, but relevant nonetheless. 

93 hanging out with Fiddy this afternoon I suppose.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Birds of Prey | Book Club Wks 16 & 17 | SPOTLIGHT Huntress: Cry for Blood  1-6 - #23 by TheCosmicMoth - Comic Books - DC Community

• Haha 1

Can you imagine anyone bringing up the Trump children or Melania? Never happened eh?

The hypocrisy is rich.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I had a class to teach tonight. 

Is there anything that Donald Trump says that is actually taken as truth anymore?

30 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Can you imagine anyone bringing up the Trump children or Melania? Never happened eh?

The hypocrisy is rich.

They had government jobs.  They aren't the family of a judge hearing the case of a defendant.  The judge had nothing to do with bringing charges or obtaining an indictment from a grand jury.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

What an adult child of a sitting judge does is not relevant whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

What are you alleging?

I am simply pointing out that Don Jr. is scum.  He knows damn well that putting the picture of the judge's adult daughter out there places her in danger from the nut house that makes up Trump's base.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I am simply pointing out that Don Jr. is scum.  He knows damn well that putting the picture of the judge's adult daughter out there places her in danger from the nut house that makes up Trump's base.

We disagree. Showing bias as clearly the case is relevant. Change my mind.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

What an adult child of a sitting judge does is not relevant whatsoever.

Disagree. Change my mind.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

We disagree. Showing bias as clearly the case is relevant. Change my mind.

What the adult child of the judge does has nothing to do with his ability to be impartial.  Give one example of when Trump thought a judge wasn't out to get him.

Putting her picture on twitter and putting her in danger from the nuts is pathetic.

• Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

They had government jobs.  They aren't the family of a judge hearing the case of a defendant.  The judge had nothing to do with bringing charges or obtaining an indictment from a grand jury.

Their job is irrelevant, so don't try that bs. So the family of a judge has no bearing on a case? Clarence Thomas for $100. 

The hypocrisy man. SMH

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Their job is irrelevant, so don't try that bs. So the family of a judge has no bearing on a case? Clarence Thomas for $100. 

The hypocrisy man. SMH

So you tell  me.  What specifically makes a New York Trial Judge's family fair game in this?  The judge was assigned the case.  He did not bring the charges and he has not opined on them.

Did Bill Clinton go after the judge's family at any time?  I don't recall any high ranking official ever doing that, other than the Trumps.

Edited by AU9377

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

What the adult child of the judge does has nothing to do with his ability to be impartial.  Give one example of when Trump thought a judge wasn't out to get him.

Putting her picture on twitter and putting her in danger from the nuts is pathetic.

Totally disagree. Irrelevant and you know it.

Her picture is available prior to the Twitter thread. But what does that have to do with showing obvious bias?

Totally disagree. Irrelevant and you know it.

Her picture is available prior to the Twitter thread. But what does that have to do with showing obvious bias?

We don't have Republican and Democratic judges, they are simply judges.   That is how our system has always worked.  Don't compare this to the Supreme Court.  It is nothing alike.  AGAIN.  WHAT IS THE OBVIOUS BIAS YOU SPEAK OF?  What I am reading is you assuming bias.,

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

So you tell  me.  What specifically makes a New York Trial Judge's family fair game in this?  The judge was assigned the case.  He did not bring the charges and he has not opined on them.

It's simply the inherit bias he and his family carries. So if Clarence Thomas opines on J6 you are not concerned with his wife favoring Trump on the charges?

We don't have Republican and Democratic judges, they are simply judges.   That is how our system has always worked.  Don't compare this to the Supreme Court.  It is nothing alike.  AGAIN.  WHAT IS THE OBVIOUS BIAS YOU SPEAK OF?  What I am reading is you assuming bias.,

We have liberal and conservative justices. So you actually think a conservative justice would have brought this case? And you think their family would agree?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

It's simply the inherit bias he and his family carries. So if Clarence Thomas opines on J6 you are not concerned with his wife favoring Trump on the charges?

The reason those two situations are not alike is that Clarence Thomas is a Supreme Court Justice.  He has the ability to vote to hear or not hear a case and to make decisions impacting our constitution and government.  This is a trial court judge we are talking about that was assigned this case.  His job is to make decisions based on the laws of the State of New York.  He was also the presiding judge over the civil case against the Trump Organization.  He was very lenient on his punishment in that case, simply issuing a fine.

Until this judge makes a ruling, it isn't fair to assume bias.  If his ruling is supported by evidence, bias is still not at play.  If he dismisses these charges, is he still bias then?

• Facepalm 1

We have liberal and conservative justices. So you actually think a conservative justice would have brought this case? And you think their family would agree?

The judge didn't bring this case.  He has no power to bring a case.  That is the District Attorney's job and it is at his discretion.  The judge has nothing to do with it.

The reason those two situations are not alike is that Clarence Thomas is a Supreme Court Justice.  He has the ability to vote to hear or not hear a case and to make decisions impacting our constitution and government.  This is a trial court judge we are talking about that was assigned this case.  His job is to make decisions based on the laws of the State of New York.  He was also the presiding judge over the civil case against the Trump Organization.  He was very lenient on his punishment in that case, simply issuing a fine.

Until this judge makes a ruling, it isn't fair to assume bias.  If his ruling is supported by evidence, bias is still not at play.  If he dismisses these charges, is he still bias then?

But that ignores the point, it's just distractions.

His daughter worked for KH right? No bias there. LOL. Guilty/not guilty doesn't change bias. And not guilty points to acknowledging what most respected attorneys view as a bogus political case.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The judge didn't bring this case.  He has no power to bring a case.  That is the District Attorney's job and it is at his discretion.  The judge has nothing to do with it.

Not remotely the point and you know it. Are you and fidy sharing the bong?

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Haha 1