Thank You Jesus!

aubiefifty

Trump is finally indicted with more to come. i love when bullies and crooks get theirs. He has hurt so many people and i still for the life of me cannot understand why people still take up for him. there is joy in the fiddy homestead tonight. he deserves everything he gets. we know he will never do time so i will settle for this. what i wonder is if he is found guilty of rape as well does he still escape jail time? what about all those small business owners he screwed over and or bankrupted by not paying them for services rendered? what about the other 24 females that accused him of assault? i mean come on. does trump get to kill someone and not do time for it? i do not care what side of the aisle you are on the rule of law should be for everyone and not just poor folks.

34 counts against trump but it is all just bull right?

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

On this particular case? Yes, I'd say purely political. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Trump is finally indicted with more to come. i love when bullies and crooks get theirs. He has hurt so many people and i still for the life of me cannot understand why people still take up for him. there is joy in the fiddy homestead tonight. he deserves everything he gets. we know he will never do time so i will settle for this. what i wonder is if he is found guilty of rape as well does he still escape jail time? what about all those small business owners he screwed over and or bankrupted by not paying them for services rendered? what about the other 24 females that accused him of assault? i mean come on. does trump get to kill someone and not do time for it? i do not care what side of the aisle you are on the rule of law should be for everyone and not just poor folks.

Keep hitting that bong my man.   

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Keep hitting that bong my man.   

i sure will! and with all the legal stuff lined up against trump i might be partying for a while. LOCK HIM UP!

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i sure will! and with all the legal stuff lined up against trump i might be partying for a while. LOCK HIM UP!

I would wait to celebrate until it happens. He has a history of slithering through the legal system.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I would wait to celebrate until it happens. He has a history of slithering through the legal system.

i understand but he got fingerprinted along with a mug shot. they even weighed him. so it would still be a victory for me.

• Like 1