A-Day Weather Forecast

W.E.D

No looking good at the moment.  60% rain essentially all day.  Temps aight in the 60s.  Need the weather man to be bad at his job and a nice lovely sunny Saturday

25 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

No looking good at the moment.  60% rain essentially all day.  Temps aight in the 60s.  Need the weather man to be bad at his job and a nice lovely sunny Saturday

What if I like rain and temps in the 60s?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GpBFOJ3R0M4

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, W.E.D said:

if you are a wuss just say so wed. but it is so nice of you to warn us. have you seen anything on frank thomas and his statue ceremony? i have found one sentence. one.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if you are a wuss just say so wed. but it is so nice of you to warn us. have you seen anything on frank thomas and his statue ceremony? i have found one sentence. one.

Yes, I don't plan to drag my 3 year old son through thunderstorms.  Even without him there is near zero reason to watch practice in those conditions.

Shame b/c we'd probably have a great turnout and a lot of recruits

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yes, I don't plan to drag my 3 year old son through thunderstorms.  Even without him there is near zero reason to watch practice in those conditions.

Shame b/c we'd probably have a great turnout and a lot of recruits

i agree. which one of us would smuggle in the vodka?

• Haha 1

For those of us that choose not to drive 4hrs to sit in the rain to watch a practice will this be streaming?  If ESPN isn’t showing Bama I highly doubt they’re showing Auburn’s Aday.

21 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

For those of us that choose not to drive 4hrs to sit in the rain to watch a practice will this be streaming?  If ESPN isn’t showing Bama I highly doubt they’re showing Auburn’s Aday.

it for a fact will be on the sec network. i posted an article on it a few days ago.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

it for a fact will be on the sec network. i posted an article on it a few days ago.

AUsome!

• Like 1

How can I watch the spring game? Apparently it will not be live on tv...and according to my listings it will be on several times next week but at times like 3:00 am >.> Why do Auburn like this..

14 minutes ago, Auburn06 said:

How can I watch the spring game? Apparently it will not be live on tv...and according to my listings it will be on several times next week but at times like 3:00 am >.> Why do Auburn like this..

Yeah, SEC network is showing softball instead since so many more people are interested in softball. 

That network is a complete joke. 

1 hour ago, Auburn06 said:

Probably on SECN+ like it has been the last handful of years. Should be free with your cable/YTTV login subscription 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Probably on SECN+ like it has been the last handful of years. Should be free with your cable/YTTV login subscription 

^This.  Logged into the ESPN app and it shows it airing at 1PM on SECN+

Edited by Never2Yield

6 minutes ago, shabby said:

I imagine this game will go into weather delay for most the day if radar proves accurate

Thought it's just rain and no thunder or lightning 

I've heard people say it'll be majority run because the rain.  If I'm Hugh I'm throwing it all over the place and see who performs.  He already knows the running game is good to go.  

• Like 1