You supposed “conservatives” who are concerned about crazy radicals

TexasTiger

• TexasTiger changed the title to You supposed “conservatives” who are concerned about crazy radicals

On 3/31/2023 at 8:53 PM, TexasTiger said:

Geez, I was expecting a thread on the radical left's love for genital mutilation. Suppose I'll look farther than headline next.

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2023 at 9:53 PM, TexasTiger said:

They are the only people that love America. They support the constitution.  They want prayer in schools but haven't taken their child to church, other than for a funeral or wedding, since they were born.  They don't want to watch an NFL game because someone may take a knee during the national anthem, yet they will support busting in the windows at the Capitol and stealing from elected officials, they value life and are strictly anti abortion, yet don't mind spilling blood in the streets.... those people?  Yeah they are special.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2023 at 8:13 AM, AUFAN78 said:

Geez, I was expecting a thread on the radical left's love for genital mutilation. Suppose I'll look farther than headline next.

love for genital mutilation? survey says you are a liar. but i have come to expect that from you. we believe in freedom. you guys lie ancd cheat and steal and then lie someone when your daddy gets busted. but hey he is collecting for his defense fund so maybe you can help the poor ol con guy out? how much ya gonna donate? and what building are you guys going to take over when daddy sends you into battle to protect his sacred name and trust?

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

love for genital mutilation? survey says you are a liar. but i have come to expect that from you. we believe in freedom. you guys lie ancd cheat and steal and then lie someone when your daddy gets busted. but hey he is collecting for his defense fund so maybe you can help the poor ol con guy out? how much ya gonna donate? and what building are you guys going to take over when daddy sends you into battle to protect his sacred name and trust?

Incorrect on so many fronts fidy. God bless you brother. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Incorrect on so many fronts fidy. God bless you brother. 

well thank you 78. you do understand basically donald is under arrest right?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

well thank you 78. you do understand basically donald is under arrest right?

Whatever. Donald doesn't reside in my head. Never voted for him nor support him. I've spoken on this multiple times yet you dumb a$$es continue with this mantra. I don't know what else to say to you or the other idiots other than pay attention. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Whatever. Donald doesn't reside in my head. Never voted for him nor support him. I've spoken on this multiple times yet you dumb a$$es continue with this mantra. I don't know what else to say to you or the other idiots other than pay attention. 

we just thought it was fake news 78. seriously. but if you speak truly i will just have to go stand in the corner and admit my guilt. see? I can admit guilt unlike most of you across the aisle. and the money and indictments are about more than one hush payment just so you know.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we just thought it was fake news 78. seriously. but if you speak truly i will just have to go stand in the corner and admit my guilt. see? I can admit guilt unlike most of you across the aisle. and the money and indictments are about more than one hush payment just so you know.

It is that thought that is troubling fidy. I'm not looking for you or anyone for that matter to admit guilt. Just pay attention and comprehend.