"Warren: "Our children died because there are Republicans in Congress who continue to insist that we can't put just basic safety measures in place."

Auburn85

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

here have a tissue. most people not completely stupid would understand all mass shootings would be included in my thoughts. i think ALL people are sacred. i think ALL people count. i do not look at deaths in color but in black and white. but you can get as pissy as you want you people are not doing a damn thing to make this country safer concerning guns. that blood is and will remain on your sides hands. you got what you want so own it scooter.................

That was at least three strikes in one reply. Great job fidy. :comfort:

20 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

the kids do not stand a chance with people like you living and breathing. a gun is only as good or bad as the person carrying it and unfortunately your side does not give a damn how many bad guys carry because one of you good guys are gonna stand up and save the world right? lol ok with that. i stand by my words.............

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the kids do not stand a chance with people like you living and breathing. a gun is only as good or bad as the person carrying it and unfortunately your side does not give a damn how many bad guys carry because one of you good guys are gonna stand up and save the world right? lol ok with that. i stand by my words.............

Wrong on so many fronts again fidy. God bless you brother.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Wrong on so many fronts again fidy. God bless you brother.

i tell you what. tell me how to stop the mass shootings if you care about them. nothing is working and the repubs seem to stonewall ANY safety actions.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i tell you what. tell me how to stop the mass shootings if you care about them. nothing is working and the repubs seem to stonewall ANY safety actions.

I've already spoken on this and you ignored the content. I can't help you if you won't pay attention.

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I've already spoken on this and you ignored the content. I can't help you if you won't pay attention.

i miss a lot i admit. i look for articles throughout the day and get distracted and yes at 67 i forget quite a bit. more than i am comfortable with. but if you tagged me i probably saw it and if i did not reply i imagine i disagreed with you. there is a slight chance i missed it but i never get that many alerts from folks. but here is a pointer. maybe you need to make it more interesting? that might have been the problem as well but i cannot remember...

33 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i miss a lot i admit. i look for articles throughout the day and get distracted and yes at 67 i forget quite a bit. more than i am comfortable with. but if you tagged me i probably saw it and if i did not reply i imagine i disagreed with you. there is a slight chance i missed it but i never get that many alerts from folks. but here is a pointer. maybe you need to make it more interesting? that might have been the problem as well but i cannot remember...

It is only interesting to those that truly care. Not those that attempt to use partisan talking points for an advantage.