3/29/23 Footbal Articles

aubiefifty

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

yahoo.com

What's holding back the Auburn football wide receiver group under first-year coach Hugh Freeze?

Richard Silva, Montgomery Advertiser
4–5 minutes

AUBURN — Auburn football held its second spring scrimmage Friday, and coach Hugh Freeze tried something new.

Instead of having coaches and assistants on the field with the players to give them tips and make sure they're performing properly, Freeze pulled aside all his staff.

It gave him an opportunity to see how his players, specifically his wide receivers, reacted without guidance.

"I think it’s a great test for us there," Freeze said Monday. "And we’ve still got some improving to do on alignment and assignment. And technique, of course."

SPRING PRACTICE:Holden Geriner with Auburn football's first group, other observations

HOLDEN GERINER:Why Auburn football coach Hugh Freeze said QB 'really, really stood out'

AUBURN FOOTBALL RECRUITING:Hugh Freeze lands commitment from 4-star RB J'Marion Burnette

Freeze said March 20 that two positions stuck out in his mind as needing the most work: Receivers and quarterbacks.

Just over a week later, the QBs have seemed to turn a corner; Freeze sang the praises of redshirt freshman Holden Geriner on Monday, one week after he wished the position group was "further along." And practice that day, Geriner was among the first group during the offense's pace drill. TJ Finley was behind him and Robby Ashford, who came out with the first unit March 20, was with the third group.

But for all the progression from the quarterbacks, the receivers have lagged. Freeze attributes it to new requirements from his coaching staff. Whether its being able to read the defense and decide which RPO should be run or how to counter a certain technique from a defensive back, Freeze explained it's all new.

“Not as much as I would like," Freeze said Monday when asked if the receivers were progressing well, also citing injuries that were holding players back.

Auburn football wide receivers coach Marcus Davis during spring practice at the Woltosz Football Performance Center on March 22, 2023.

Auburn football wide receivers coach Marcus Davis during spring practice at the Woltosz Football Performance Center on March 22, 2023.

The receiving corps at spring practice is simultaneously a veteran, yet inexperienced, group. Cincinnati transfer Nick Mardner is the only player at the position that wasn't on the roster last season, but among sophomores like Camden Brown, Jay Fair and Omari Kelly, there's plenty of ability left untapped.

Brown, Fair and Kelly collectively caught 14 passes for a combined 213 yards and two touchdowns in 2022. And others like Landen King, who originally came to the Plains in 2021 as a 6-foot-5 tight end before transitioning to receiver, posted low numbers last season.

Freeze recently talked about how much he prioritizes having tall, lanky receivers with large catch radiuses. In addition to King, Brown is 6-3 and Florida International transfer tight end Rivaldo Fairweather, who is a threat in the passing game, is listed at 6-4.

"They’ve got to play without us on the field," Freeze said. "It wasn’t as far a step forward as I would have liked for us to have seen with (the coaches) off, but I’m confident we can help them get better this week."

Asked if he'd be interested in adding a receiver or two via the transfer portal when it opens after spring practice wraps up, Freeze didn't mince words.

"We are open to the portal business for anyone that fits our culture at Auburn and can help us improve our team quickly," he said.

Richard Silva is the Auburn athletics beat writer for the Montgomery Advertiser. He can be reached via email at rsilva@gannett.com or on Twitter @rich_silva18.

This article originally appeared on Montgomery Advertiser: Auburn football: Receivers must improve through injuries, inexperience

• Thanks 1

Auburn's tight ends continue to earn praise this spring

Mark Murphy
3–4 minutes

AUBURN, Alabama–Auburn’s new tight ends coach, Ben Aigamaua, said he likes what he is seeing from his group. On Tuesday, the Tigers’ new offensive coordinator, also offered praise for what he is seeing from those football players.

“Really, really been impressed by our tight ends here,” said Philip Montgomery, who is coordinating the offense for new head coach Hugh Freeze.

“All of those guys have added different layers to us and to be able to maneuver within different sets,” Montgomery noted. “If you say, ‘hey, we are going to throw in 12 personnel right here’ then you are thinking more heavy sets, but being able to have the ability to be in 12 personnel and also be in more traditional 11 and 10-type sets is a huge advantage for us.

“I think we have the skill set in the tight end room to be able to take advantage of that opportunity and we are starting to use some of that right now in what we are doing,” Montgomery said.

The 2023 Auburn roster features an experienced group of tight ends that includes a trio of seniors–6-5, 256 Luke Deal, 6-5, 239 Tyler Fromm and 6-7, 271 Brandon Frazier.

A newcomer from the transfer portal, junior Rivaldo Fairweather, checks in at 6-4, 251. He made the move to the Plains from Florida International University.

“Rivaldo had a nice catch (Monday) towards the end of practice,” said Montgomery, who was previously head coach at Tulsa. “Luke, Fromm, Frazier–all of those guys have done an outstanding job of understanding the offense, knowing what it is and how it works, and how we are going to be able to use them in different ways.”

The tight ends group includes 6-5, 238 redshirt freshman Micah Riley-Ducker

Aigamaua made the move to Auburn from Liberty University where he coached with Freeze. “I am excited about it,” he said of the group he has taken over at Auburn. “We have got some big dudes in there. We have got some dudes that can run, we have got some dudes that can hit you in the mouth. I am just excited to see what we can do during spring with everybody and see how everybody’s going to pick up the offense.”

8COMMENTS

The Tigers are scheduled to go on public display on Saturday, April 8th at 1 p.m. CDT for the annual A-Day Game at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Asked what the Tigers are looking forward when adding more tight ends to the roster, Aigamaua said, "We want to find somebody that can do both (run a variety of pass routes plus block). We don’t want to be stuck with somebody that only gives us one dimension because that limits our play calling so if we find a couple good ones that can do that then I think we will be very successful. We have been very successful with our tight ends at Liberty and Ole Miss and Arkansas State. For us, we have to find those guys because it puts defenses at a disadvantage when you have two or even three that can do all of those things."

">247Sports
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

yardbarker.com

Is the sky falling for Auburn’s wide receivers?

Matthew Jacobs
6–7 minutes

Earlier this week, ESPN’s senior college football writer, Heather Dinich, stopped at Auburn on her tour of Spring practices around football. She toured the amazing facilities and enjoyed full access to the coaching staff and practice field. While perusing Auburn’s practice she made an interesting observation:

As they so often do, her tweet took off like verbal wildfire. Auburn fans, fans from other fan bases, and even current Auburn players were quick to react to her statement. These things tend to have a life of their own. She was doing her job. She does it well. The question is: Was she wrong? 

In a word, no. Experts become experts by having access, knowledge, experience, and talent. In this instance, she was incredibly accurate in her assessment. I, for one, commend her for it. However, I would add how long Auburn fans are going to have to be patient with their receiving corps: exactly one hundred and fifty-seven days.

Auburn is installing an entirely new offensive scheme. That process often looks, especially this early in the Spring, awful to the eye test. One of the main storylines coming out of camp thus far has been about the inconsistency of the various Auburn quarterbacks. There have been massive amounts of speculation that the starting QB for Auburn’s 2023 version isn’t even on the roster yet. That is a whole story in and of itself. However, for the purposes of this consideration, let’s just say it’s really, really hard to catch a football when it isn’t thrown anywhere near you. Whether that is from inaccuracies from the quarterback, inaccuracies on spacing of the wide receivers, or an overall lack of communication is anyone’s guess. It could possibly be all three of those things and a few more. So, with all that in mind, why should there be confidence in these receivers being capable of being tremendously productive come September?

Offensive line play. Not one receiver that has ever played the game could consistently be a threat if their quarterback is running for his life less than two seconds after a ball is snapped. This is a sight Auburn fans know all too well. By all accounts, and it is a bit surprising, Auburn’s offensive line is all of a sudden one of the strengths of this football team. The projected starting five has received rave reviews from anyone that has seen them gel in Spring camp. Add in a Freshman phenom (Conner Lew) and possibly some depth in the May portal, and Auburn’s offense is in business.

A lethal running game. Auburn has a stunning running back room. Add in a stable of proven and battle-tested running backs with the aforementioned offensive line and the pressure on the passing game goes way down. It is a lot easier to whip defensive backs when their eyes are in the backfield because they have had to chase tailbacks all over the field.

Iron sharpens iron. Auburn has one of the best defensive back rooms in the country. Going against that every day will get you going or get you gone. If Auburn receivers can learn to get loose from these defensive backs, there will be few others that will be able to run with them.

Mediocre to good quarterback play. No one that is writing or commenting on Auburn right now knows who is going to be the starting quarterback for Auburn in 2023. It appears the coaches who will make that choice aren’t any closer to making that decision than they were when Spring practices started. However, by the Summer there will be an inkling. That will lead to reps. By the end of Fall camp, there will most likely be a QB1. There will be more reps. This coaching staff will find a way to have, at minimum, a serviceable quarterback and a backup one as well. Whoever that is, will have pass protection, a running game, quality tight ends, and a more than capable option of receivers.

Lastly, comfort in the offense. There is no doubt Auburn’s receiving room, as it currently stands, has a ton of talent. If anything, there is too much talent there. There is no way all those guys get playing time. Auburn will lose a few to the portal as well as add a few recruits for the future. Current Auburn receiver standouts Nick Mardner, Koy Moore, Ja'Varrius Johnson, and Camden Brown could start for any SEC team. By the time the season rolls around they all will have some time in this system and a better understanding of how they will be utilized in the RPO (read/pass option) offense that Head Coach Freeze and Offensive Coordinator Philip Montgomery are installing. They should be past the thinking stage and into the playing fast stage. They will know how to read defenses better and know where they should be on the field. They will attack and stretch defenses with reckless abandon. It will be a new day for Auburn. 

So, yes, Auburn fans will have to be patient for a long one hundred and fifty-seven days with these receivers. As will every other fan in the country waiting for their finished product to be on the field this Autumn. How can we be sure of this? Coach Freeze has a proven track record in this department. The sky is, in fact, not falling. If anything, the ceiling is rising.

• Sad 1

Ex-Auburn coach Gus Malzahn believes Hugh Freeze will have Tigers challenging Alabama, Nick Saban

Freeze topped Saban in 2014 and 2015 while serving as coach at Ole Miss

By Barrett Sallee

21 hrs ago • 2 min read

Getty Images

Auburn coach Hugh Freeze topped Alabama coach Nick Saban in 2014 and 2015 while Freeze was coaching Ole Miss, which explains why he was so attractive to the Auburn administration when he was tabbed to take over the role previously occupied by Bryan Harsin. Freeze, along with former Auburn and current UCF coach Gus Malzahn and Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, are the only active Power Five coaches who have topped Saban more than once.

Malzahn served as coach of the Tigers from 2013-20, and he developed a close relationship with Freeze as they worked their way through the coaching ranks before arriving in the SEC. Malzahn believes that Freeze is in a perfect spot to recapture the magic at Auburn and challenge Saban on an annual basis.

"He will," Malzahn said when asked by Sports Illustrated whether Freeze will pose the same threat to Saban as he did in 2014 and 2015.

Freeze knows that topping Saban, with whom he interviewed after being dismissed from Ole Miss prior to the 2017 season, is job No. 1 on The Plains. 

"Yeah, I want to beat the crap out of him during the Iron Bowl, but we are friends," Freeze told Sports Illustrated.

Malzahn knows -- more than most -- what resources are available at Auburn. He led the Tigers to within 13 seconds of a national title during his first season leading the program in 2013. He also served as the Tigers' offensive coordinator when Heisman Trophy-winner Cam Newton led them to the national title in 2010. 

"I think Auburn and Hugh is a really good match," Malzahn said. "Auburn is an unbelievable place. Hugh is really, really good. I'm excited for both parties. You can win the whole thing there. Unbelievable fan base and support. He's coming at a great time with NIL and the new facility. Everything came together."

CBS Sports got an exclusive look at that facility -- the Woltosz Football Performance Center -- in January, shortly after it opened to the football team.

As far as NIL is concerned, Freeze is still learning the ropes. He told CBS Sports in February that becoming comfortable with how name, image and likeness is discussed in recruiting is something that he wasn't prepared for after his four-year stint at Liberty (2019-22).

"To me, it should be for your locker room and for the ones who have created value for themselves, not the reason you choose a school," Freeze said. "That's what I believe. I think that's what it was intended for. I really want to do that. I don't want it to be the sole reason you choose a school. I do think our collective is incredibly fair with the examples that we can give for how our team is going to be treated. There has to be a sense of 'Man, I gotta come and earn that.' I was kind of thrown into the fire so late, and every dang discussion ... that's what they wanted to talk about. That was uncomfortable. I didn't like that at all."

That is an ongoing challenge for Freeze. But, now that he's had time to decompress, he has his sights set on topping Saban, winning the SEC and perhaps a national championship -- something that Malzahn played a massive part in during his stints as an assistant and head coach on the Plains.

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yes i know this was last year but how do you sit out a year when you are healthy? i did not realize this happened.

Edited by aubiefifty

Matthew Jacobs - the barely shaving "freelance" writer for the Hollywood Reporter et al critiquing Auburn receivers & Freeze's offense and dedicating hundreds of words to defending a similarly qualified ESPN football "expert".

If all else fails, be a sports writer.😆

• Thanks 1

yahoo.com

Auburn football receiver Camden Brown hopes up-tempo offense can help 'flip the script'

3–4 minutes

AUBURN — Auburn football coach Hugh Freeze has been candid throughout spring practice.

Whether it's accessing his quarterbacks or discussing his interest in acquiring players via the transfer portal, he's rarely pulled punches. And on Monday, he locked onto his wide receivers.

“Not as much as I would like," Freeze said when asked if his pass-catchers were progressing well. "... We’ve still got some improving to do on alignment and assignment. And technique, of course."

SPRING PRACTICE Holden Geriner with first Auburn football quarterback group, other observations

RON ROBERTS: How Auburn football DC plans to make Tigers a 'top-20 defense in the country'

Auburn returns the majority of its receivers from a season ago, but not one was able to produce more than 500 yards in 2022. Even Nick Mardner, who has transferred to the Tigers from Cincinnati, only posted 218 yards with the Bearcats.

Whether the lack of production from Auburn's receivers was an issue related to talent or former coach Bryan Harsin's scheme − or both − remains to be seen. A better picture will be painted this season, with Freeze and offensive coordinator Philip Montgomery combining to create a more up-tempo, RPO-based offense.

"I’m not going to lie, it brings me back to St. Thomas (Aquinas High in Florida) with (coach) Roger Harriott and (offensive coordinator) Wes Carroll, going back to the fast stuff," sophomore receiver Camden Brown said Wednesday. "I remember last year, I had never been in like a huddle before. It was kind of weird because it was slowing down my play."

Auburn Tigers wide receiver Camden Brown (17) catches the ball in the end zone for at touchdown as the Auburn Tigers take on Arkansas Razorbacks at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala., on Saturday, Oct. 29, 2022.

Auburn Tigers wide receiver Camden Brown (17) catches the ball in the end zone for at touchdown as the Auburn Tigers take on Arkansas Razorbacks at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala., on Saturday, Oct. 29, 2022.

Brown, who hauled in nine passes for 123 yards with two touchdowns as a freshman, is hoping speed remains a staple of the offense. He's also hopeful that element can assist the Tigers in "changing the narrative."

Over the last couple of months, the official Auburn football Twitter account has been posting videos featuring Freeze attempting to motivate his players with different sayings. One was "Eat the Frog." Another was "Fly the Kite."

Brown's personal favorite, though, is "Flip the Script."

"That's about changing the narrative," he said. "... We've got to change the narrative with the quarterback situation, with the receiver situation, the O-line situation. We've all got to change the narrative around everything.

"Changing the narrative is the main topic right now."

Richard Silva is the Auburn athletics beat writer for the Montgomery Advertiser. He can be reached via email at rsilva@gannett.com or on Twitter @rich_silva18.

This article originally appeared on Montgomery Advertiser: Auburn football: WR Camden Brown likes new up-tempo offense

• Like 1

• Like 1

al.com

Brian Battie brings speed and skill to Auburn’s running back unit

Published: Mar. 29, 2023, 5:57 p.m.
~3 minutes

Auburn offensive coordinator Philip Montgomery learned how quickly Brian Battie can change the dynamic of an offense last season as Tulsa’s head coach against Battie at the University of South Florida.

Battie rushed for 169 yards on 19 carries in a 48-42 Tulsa win. Montgomery’s defense game-planned intensely to slow down Battie. Tulsa won a wild game, but Battie was a shining star.

“He was the guy we needed to stop, for sure,” Montgomery said. Because he’s electric with the ball in his hands. And if you notice, he doesn’t take many straight-on hard hits if you go back and truly watch his tapes. He’s a guy that understands how to maneuver himself and find ways to stay positive and finish forward.”

Battie had over 1,000 rushing yards last season and, in 2021, was a consensus All-American player on special teams as a kickoff and punt returner. He’s catching the attention of his teammates during spring football.

“He definitely adds some speed and quickness. He’s a really quick guy. He can obviously take kicks back as well. I just feel like he adds the speed and quickness we need in the room.”

In a sign of the times for the ever-changing world of college football, the path to Auburn for Battie inadvertently started on Nov 19 at Tulsa’s stadium. Montgomery told Auburn running back coach Cadillac Williams to check out Battie’s film.

“The first guy is never going to bring him down or tackle him. He always—also, he’s a smaller guy, but he’s a natural runner between the tackles,” Williams told AL.com in February. “He’s a running back. He’s a football player. He’s a guy that understands leverage and angles, a guy that’s going to break tackles, and he’s strong, and he’s very competitive, and he wants to be one of the best. We are getting a complete back that I think can do it all.”

Battie continues to impress as spring practice heads into its final week before the Apr 8 spring game.

“The thing about Brian and he’s got really good speed,” Montgomery said. “But the thing that you notice when you’re around him or even as as person that played against him, he is very, very difficult to tackle. Right? And he does a great job of setting up blocks, being patient.”

Nubyjas Wilborn covers Auburn for Alabama Media Group.

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Ex-Auburn coach Gus Malzahn believes Hugh Freeze will have Tigers challenging Alabama, Nick Saban

Freeze topped Saban in 2014 and 2015 while serving as coach at Ole Miss

By Barrett Sallee

21 hrs ago • 2 min read

Getty Images

Auburn coach Hugh Freeze topped Alabama coach Nick Saban in 2014 and 2015 while Freeze was coaching Ole Miss, which explains why he was so attractive to the Auburn administration when he was tabbed to take over the role previously occupied by Bryan Harsin. Freeze, along with former Auburn and current UCF coach Gus Malzahn and Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, are the only active Power Five coaches who have topped Saban more than once.

Malzahn served as coach of the Tigers from 2013-20, and he developed a close relationship with Freeze as they worked their way through the coaching ranks before arriving in the SEC. Malzahn believes that Freeze is in a perfect spot to recapture the magic at Auburn and challenge Saban on an annual basis.

"He will," Malzahn said when asked by Sports Illustrated whether Freeze will pose the same threat to Saban as he did in 2014 and 2015.

Freeze knows that topping Saban, with whom he interviewed after being dismissed from Ole Miss prior to the 2017 season, is job No. 1 on The Plains. 

"Yeah, I want to beat the crap out of him during the Iron Bowl, but we are friends," Freeze told Sports Illustrated.

Malzahn knows -- more than most -- what resources are available at Auburn. He led the Tigers to within 13 seconds of a national title during his first season leading the program in 2013. He also served as the Tigers' offensive coordinator when Heisman Trophy-winner Cam Newton led them to the national title in 2010. 

"I think Auburn and Hugh is a really good match," Malzahn said. "Auburn is an unbelievable place. Hugh is really, really good. I'm excited for both parties. You can win the whole thing there. Unbelievable fan base and support. He's coming at a great time with NIL and the new facility. Everything came together."

CBS Sports got an exclusive look at that facility -- the Woltosz Football Performance Center -- in January, shortly after it opened to the football team.

As far as NIL is concerned, Freeze is still learning the ropes. He told CBS Sports in February that becoming comfortable with how name, image and likeness is discussed in recruiting is something that he wasn't prepared for after his four-year stint at Liberty (2019-22).

"To me, it should be for your locker room and for the ones who have created value for themselves, not the reason you choose a school," Freeze said. "That's what I believe. I think that's what it was intended for. I really want to do that. I don't want it to be the sole reason you choose a school. I do think our collective is incredibly fair with the examples that we can give for how our team is going to be treated. There has to be a sense of 'Man, I gotta come and earn that.' I was kind of thrown into the fire so late, and every dang discussion ... that's what they wanted to talk about. That was uncomfortable. I didn't like that at all."

That is an ongoing challenge for Freeze. But, now that he's had time to decompress, he has his sights set on topping Saban, winning the SEC and perhaps a national championship -- something that Malzahn played a massive part in during his stints as an assistant and head coach on the Plains.

Sallee says in this article that the #1 job as the head coach of Auburn is to beat Alabama. He also says the main reason Auburn wanted Freeze is because he beat Saban and Alabama in 2014 and 2015. I've heard so many media members, as well as other fanbases say this was the only reason Auburn hired Freeze was his 2 wins against Bama. It still blows my mind people think this.

If we wanted a coach just because he beat Saban and Bama, then we would've never fired Gus. Gus beat Saban 3 times in 8 years and once as our OC. I believe Les Miles is the only other coach to beat Saban 3 times. 

It's lazy journalism in my opinion. This Auburn head coaching job is sooooo much more than just beating Alabama. We as Auburn fans know this but it seems everybody outside of our fanbase can't seem to understand this. 

Also, thank you Fifty for these daily updates. It's nice to come here and get caught up on things, especially when everyday life gets really hectic and there isn't enough hours in the day to be searching the net for Auburn updates. So thanks again man!! WDE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:
yahoo.com

Auburn football receiver Camden Brown hopes up-tempo offense can help 'flip the script'

3–4 minutes

AUBURN — Auburn football coach Hugh Freeze has been candid throughout spring practice.

Whether it's accessing his quarterbacks or discussing his interest in acquiring players via the transfer portal, he's rarely pulled punches. And on Monday, he locked onto his wide receivers.

“Not as much as I would like," Freeze said when asked if his pass-catchers were progressing well. "... We’ve still got some improving to do on alignment and assignment. And technique, of course."

SPRING PRACTICE Holden Geriner with first Auburn football quarterback group, other observations

RON ROBERTS: How Auburn football DC plans to make Tigers a 'top-20 defense in the country'

Auburn returns the majority of its receivers from a season ago, but not one was able to produce more than 500 yards in 2022. Even Nick Mardner, who has transferred to the Tigers from Cincinnati, only posted 218 yards with the Bearcats.

Whether the lack of production from Auburn's receivers was an issue related to talent or former coach Bryan Harsin's scheme − or both − remains to be seen. A better picture will be painted this season, with Freeze and offensive coordinator Philip Montgomery combining to create a more up-tempo, RPO-based offense.

"I’m not going to lie, it brings me back to St. Thomas (Aquinas High in Florida) with (coach) Roger Harriott and (offensive coordinator) Wes Carroll, going back to the fast stuff," sophomore receiver Camden Brown said Wednesday. "I remember last year, I had never been in like a huddle before. It was kind of weird because it was slowing down my play."

Brown, who hauled in nine passes for 123 yards with two touchdowns as a freshman, is hoping speed remains a staple of the offense. He's also hopeful that element can assist the Tigers in "changing the narrative."

Over the last couple of months, the official Auburn football Twitter account has been posting videos featuring Freeze attempting to motivate his players with different sayings. One was "Eat the Frog." Another was "Fly the Kite."

Brown's personal favorite, though, is "Flip the Script."

"That's about changing the narrative," he said. "... We've got to change the narrative with the quarterback situation, with the receiver situation, the O-line situation. We've all got to change the narrative around everything.

"Changing the narrative is the main topic right now."

This article originally appeared on Montgomery Advertiser: Auburn football: WR Camden Brown likes new up-tempo offense

CHF has read the book “Win the Day” recently.   It is very motivational!

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

CHF has read the book “Win the Day” recently.   It is very motivational!

image.jpeg

i will look this up. freeze is very charismatic to me.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i will look this up. freeze is very charismatic to me.

It’s a very good book.  I highly recommend it.   If you’ve read Couvey’s 7 Habits, this book has a similar vibe.   

2 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

It’s a very good book.  I highly recommend it.   If you’ve read Couvey’s 7 Habits, this book has a similar vibe.   

no sir i have not but i will check it out.

• Like 1