AU Men's Players Transferring

toddc

16 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

When you don't have the big driver,,, you have to become a master with the putter.

Its hell having both...........its a blessing and a curse

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

When you don't have the big driver,,, you have to become a master with the putter.

Every green is different. Have to be able to read it well enough to sink it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is there any word on the streets about other players' thoughts on transferring out yet? These were certainly not the first two I expected out of the gate. If we still think we lose Stretch and maybe 2-3 of KD, Flan, Wen, and CMO than we could be looking at that 5-6 number of spots some expected.

59 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Its hell having both...........its a blessing and a curse

The curse is having both but never at the same time.  Nothing better than the 32, 42 round for a pedestrian 74.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

No need to apologize.  It was my misunderstanding. My apologies for my tone, It was unnecessary.

You're right in that some feelings have changed. I believe no longer wanting to be at Auburn changed that for some, right or not 

I just hate he didn’t want to be here more than anything. One individual going his own way isn’t indicative of anything, but it can definitely be a reflection point if things turn south. I am choosing to believe they will not, at least as of now, but I can see why this would shake someone’s belief a bit 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

Is there any word on the streets about other players' thoughts on transferring out yet? These were certainly not the first two I expected out of the gate. If we still think we lose Stretch and maybe 2-3 of KD, Flan, Wen, and CMO than we could be looking at that 5-6 number of spots some expected.

AF and daddy possibly to Ole Miss?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

There is so much I could say but I would have to ban myself.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

@KansasTiger Before today haven't seen where  Stretch is leaning. AF likely depends on what daddy Flan does. C-Mo likely staying last I saw.

ETA: FWIW Hoke hears KD is leaning on leaving.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

That is not going to go over well in the Auburn circles...I don't even mind the transferring aspect, it's just playing for Chris Beard is...yuck 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

There is so much I could say but I would have to ban myself.

I'm good if you are

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Where did you hear that?

Sources...ppl in Auburn

Edited by W.E.D

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Where did you hear that?

@bigbird Message board rumors and then Hoke said today he's been hearing for weeks that it's possible.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@bigbird Message board rumors and then Hoke said today he's been hearing for weeks that it's possible.

Proof Hoke reads this board

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

That's very true but I've played a lot of holes/greens in my life time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Would rather him go out of conference simply for no other reason than he'll have the game of his life when we play Ole Miss next season. 

• Like 1

Don't ever take anything Hoke says as credible. Hoke da joke

Doesn't mean he's wrong 100% of the time but I gotta hear it from another source before believing it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

Don't ever take anything Hoke says as credible. Hoke da joke

Doesn't mean he's wrong 100% of the time but I gotta hear it from another source before believing it

Ole miss on3 people had it first. Makes sense that beard would at least target Wes since he was on his staff at UALR.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I just hate he didn’t want to be here more than anything. One individual going his own way isn’t indicative of anything, but it can definitely be a reflection point if things turn south. I am choosing to believe they will not, at least as of now, but I can see why this would shake someone’s belief a bit 

🙄

D159E0A7-9CFD-4FD5-BA47-DA8494EC37D2.gif

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

A blended Mix of high school signees and transfers are the way to go. Flashy highly ranked high school kids grab all the headlines but as you are seeing adults win in March.

^^This is so spot on^^ and the reason I’m not going as totally bonkers as some because of our “epic” ‘24 class that’s hopefully coming.  The “adults win in March” like is frickin gold. Should be printed on a poster or something lol. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

@KansasTiger Before today haven't seen where  Stretch is leaning. AF likely depends on what daddy Flan does. C-Mo likely staying last I saw.

ETA: FWIW Hoke hears KD is leaning on leaving.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any word on Stretch - he didn't even play in blowouts this year. Basically just a practice squad guy. Maybe he's still looking for a landing spot? If he really wants to stay he needs to become a walk-on so we can use the scholarship. 

• Like 1

Surprised we haven't seen more names here. Hope the coaches know more about what the players plans are than we do. 

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Surprised we haven't seen more names here. Hope the coaches know more about what the players plans are than we do. 

Yeah, I'd expect to hear more names by now but we have open slots to nothing is really truly holding us back right now.  Basketball offseason with the portal aren't going to be for the faint of heart.  Moving parts every season is going to be extreme.  So much more so than football.  

Tough, but gotta let all the dust clear before know if we're better or worse

21 hours ago, Sani-Freeze said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been any word on Stretch - he didn't even play in blowouts this year. Basically just a practice squad guy. Maybe he's still looking for a landing spot? If he really wants to stay he needs to become a walk-on so we can use the scholarship. 

@Sani-Freeze Most teams 13th scholly player rarely plays no matter the team. Plus Stretch has done everything asked of him & is great for the team culture Brice wants so no need to run him off.