This could get interesting...

bigbird

14 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Looks like this staff is doing just that. 

Yep, a completely different approach 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

One of the best parts of Pickens recruitment was when Kodi called Pickens mom a and I quote "bitch" in a group text that included Pickens mom. Classic Kodi. 

😂😂😂 OK so you know the whole story. I wasn't going to throw that out there, but you nailed it

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

😂😂😂 OK so you know the whole story. I wasn't going to throw that out there, but you nailed it

Lots of stuff happening back then

So Pickens did not come because of his Mom being call a “B” or was it the extra money Kirby offered and Auburn opted not to match…or both.

Now my mind wonders, Saban and Kirby both are said to be “jerks” by some here but praised for elite recruiting by others. But they allegedly toss around cash, cars, suits and jobs 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️, Man you really gotta love the dark side of College FB…

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Randy4AU said:

Am I the only one who thinks Saban may be behind this possible issue between UGa and the NCAA?

If so, it would truly be a "goose and gander" situation. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by AUwent

On 3/21/2023 at 12:12 PM, PoetTiger said:

So Pickens did not come because of his Mom being call a “B” or was it the extra money Kirby offered and Auburn opted not to match…or both.

Now my mind wonders, Saban and Kirby both are said to be “jerks” by some here but praised for elite recruiting by others. But they allegedly toss around cash, cars, suits and jobs 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️, Man you really gotta love the dark side of College FB…

why was kodi kicked out of recruiting certain schools i believe arounf the mobile answer? kodi has his issues if we want to be honest. maybe someone will come on here and tell what happened again because i will get half of it wrong. but several fans on here i have learned to trust admitted it was true poet. this is nothing against you of course i just wanted you to know the whole story of him.

On 3/16/2023 at 1:58 PM, bigbird said:

Can't turn a ho into a housewife

Where were you when I could have used that advice?  Huh, where?  Where were you?

Golf is right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, useless.

• Haha 1