3/13/23 Football Articles

aubiefifty

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

At what point of time can people in media/actually being employed to say s*** stop discussing SEC players transferring and playing at Auburn next yeear

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

At what point of time can people in media/actually being employed to say s*** stop discussing SEC players transferring and playing at Auburn next yeear

slow news or maybe a popular click bait. i just post the articles. some people might enjoy it . shrugs......who knows. that is not my job.

55 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

slow news or maybe a popular click bait. i just post the articles. some people might enjoy it . shrugs......who knows. that is not my job.

Right....that's why I said people in media and didn't say "aubiefifty makes stupid videos that contain 2/3rds of our targets as being illogical " 

Or would you like no one to reply to what you repost b/c we can't discuss the content?

Edited by W.E.D

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Right....that's why I said people in media and didn't say "aubiefifty makes stupid videos that contain 2/3rds of our targets as being illogical " 

Or would you like no one to reply to what you repost b/c we can't discuss the content?

ok wed i was not coming at you so chill. i was just giving reasons why. as far as i am concerned you can say anything you want. we might fight over it but you have your right to say what you want. again this was not me coming with you but agreeing and adding a disclaimer like i always do. people do not realize when you post as many articles as i do i cannot keep up with all the convo's. this time YOU jumped scooter. ok?

does anyone know the date auburn goes to full pads? i think this is when we might learn some real info.