2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

I remember CC trending Auburn way before his shocking commit to A&M but was there ever a Cam Coleman CB to AU from someone back then?

Just now, autan said:

I remember CC trending Auburn way before his shocking commit to A&M but was there ever a Cam Coleman CB to AU from someone back then?

Yup. Literally the day before/of. So, I am cautiously optimistic here, but underline cautious.

Edited by AUwent

I refuse to get my hopes up again! ENSD will is when I will believe it. I would absolutely 💯% love him on this team along side our other wr commits

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

man a flip this early for this guy? I'd like it to be closer toward signing day, but I'll take it.

I’d rather take it whenever we can get it and then play some tough ass defense to keep him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

No way he doesn’t commit somewhere around the time of the Iron Bowl right? I can’t think of a time that would be bigger (I guess a NSD flip would also be big) 

I think he’ll just wait until ENSD imo

3 hours ago, autan said:

@autan yes. Most of the Auburn reporters had picks in for Auburn. This time is a bit different because now national experts, with really good reputations, and the team who’s our biggest threat have picks in for us to land, Coleman.

12 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I think he’ll just wait until ENSD imo

It doesn’t feel like it right now. Based on all the information that’s out there it feels like he’ll be publicly Committed to somewhere besides Texas A&M before early signing day.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It doesn’t feel like it right now. Based on all the information that’s out there it feels like he’ll be publicly Committed to somewhere besides Texas A&M before early signing day.

Did we blow our chance today? Ugh.

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Did we blow our chance today? Ugh.

I doubt it, this one game shouldn’t change his mind. He knows he’s apart of the future of Auburn not the present 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I doubt it, this one game shouldn’t change his mind. He knows he’s apart of the future of Auburn not the present

Edited by au701948

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

2 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Sorry for my errant posts!

11 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Oh OK thanks. He just said that cause he was responding to AUwent

I'm sure it was posted in response to went but someone will read it like I posted, almost guaranteed......probably went.

Edited by AU80cruiser
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

I'm sure it was posted in response to went but someone will read it like I posted, almost guaranteed......probably went.

I'm kinda hoping so. 🤣

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm kinda hoping so. 🤣

So...are you saying it as Cruiser interpreted?

Edited by AUwent
  • Haha 1