Stat Tiger Iron Bowl Memories

aubiefifty

• Thanks 4

• Thanks 2

i know these are repeats but since it is kinda slow i thought some of us might enjoy some glory days.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i know these are repeats but since it is kinda slow i thought some of us might enjoy some glory days.

Thanks Fifty! Fired me up bigtime watching those teams from the eighties. I think Reggie Slack was the best all-around QB we ever had.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Thanks Fifty! Fired me up bigtime watching those teams from the eighties. I think Reggie Slack was the best all-around QB we ever had.

i agree! burger was my favorite tho he would not be considered the best.

• Like 1

I was at legion field for the Ho Ho Ho 3 in a row game.   And what I remember most happed before the game.   Anybody who went to Legion field knows you end up parking in somebody's yard.   That is what we had to do.   The dude said "On back, On back, On back (bam, hit the oak tree) That good".   And it only cost us $20 bucks.   It was impressive how many cars they could get in their yard.

On 3/9/2023 at 4:40 PM, alabastertiger said:

I was at legion field for the Ho Ho Ho 3 in a row game.   And what I remember most happed before the game.   Anybody who went to Legion field knows you end up parking in somebody's yard.   That is what we had to do.   The dude said "On back, On back, On back (bam, hit the oak tree) That good".   And it only cost us $20 bucks.   It was impressive how many cars they could get in their yard.

I did that in ‘83 and was sure I would have to hitchhike home. 😆