down the Jan 6 memory hole with ****er Carlson

aubiefifty

jefftiedrich.substack.com

Jeff Tiedrich
~2 minutes

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

last night, Tucker Tanned Ballsack Carlson devoted his show to airing January 6 footage that had been edited to make the armed insurrection look like a peaceful love-fest that maybe got a little bit out of hand.

it’s not like we didn’t see this coming a mile away.

it’s just one more shameful episode in Fox News’s 27-year span of shameful episodes. what’s particularly galling is that once again, it’s going to work.

Fox viewers, already the low-informationest mother****s in the multiverse, are going to eat this up with a fork, knife and spoon.

**** it, at this point we might as well go all in. how about we Foxify the rest of world history?

look at these madcap Nazis. they’re guards and office workers at Auschwitz. looks to me like this whole World War Two thing was completely overblown. whatever did our parents and grandparents get so worked up about?

I keep hearing about what a nightmare World War One was, but if these soldiers had time to play baseball, how bad could it have been? also: not a trench in sight. what the hell is going on.

check out this these Civil War dudes. come on, they’re running a freaking post office, right in the middle of a war, so how bad could Gettysburg have been?

it really makes you wonder: what else have they been lying to us about

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

not sure about you guys but i saw this coming from a mile away.

• Like 1

The worst part about the whole thing is there are probably about 30% of the public that watched *ucker’s segment and said “see nothing happened” “it’s all a democrat conspiracy”.

For once and only once in my life, I think I agree with MTG. We need a divorce. The Fox News public is too far gone. At this point they are a danger to our democracy. Let them live in their broke totalitarian theocracy.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The Fox News public is too far gone. At this point they are a danger to our democracy. Let them live in their broke totalitarian theocracy.

Why do so called liberals hate free speech?

• Like 2

On 3/7/2023 at 10:11 AM, aubiefifty said:

last night, Tucker Tanned Ballsack Carlson devoted his show to airing January 6 footage that had been edited to make the armed insurrection look like a peaceful love-fest that maybe got a little bit out of hand.

What's the problem? MSNBC, CNN and so forth called the burning, looting and rioting of the summer of 2020 "peaceful demonstrations". There's no difference except the 2020 riots were much more violent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Mikey said:

What's the problem? MSNBC, CNN and so forth called the burning, looting and rioting of the summer of 2020 "peaceful demonstrations". There's no difference except the 2020 riots were much more violent.

You’re as honest as your boy Tucker and delusional as your boy Trump.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

jefftiedrich.substack.com

Jeff Tiedrich
~2 minutes

it’s not like we didn’t see this coming a mile away.

it’s just one more shameful episode in Fox News’s 27-year span of shameful episodes. what’s particularly galling is that once again, it’s going to work.

Fox viewers, already the low-informationest mother****s in the multiverse, are going to eat this up with a fork, knife and spoon.

**** it, at this point we might as well go all in. how about we Foxify the rest of world history?

look at these madcap Nazis. they’re guards and office workers at Auschwitz. looks to me like this whole World War Two thing was completely overblown. whatever did our parents and grandparents get so worked up about?

I keep hearing about what a nightmare World War One was, but if these soldiers had time to play baseball, how bad could it have been? also: not a trench in sight. what the hell is going on.

check out this these Civil War dudes. come on, they’re running a freaking post office, right in the middle of a war, so how bad could Gettysburg have been?

it really makes you wonder: what else have they been lying to us about

One of your bests. kudos...

• Love 1

I don't normally watch Carlson, but I wish I had seen this episode. Pelosi's kangaroo court doubtless has a lot to hide, I hope even more truth comes out in the near future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

Why do so called liberals hate free speech?

What did I say to indicate that I hate free speech?

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What did I say to indicate that I hate free speech?

Your post indicated that you want to "cancel culture" Fox News.  See below.

14 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The Fox News public is too far gone. At this point they are a danger to our democracy. Let them live in their broke totalitarian theocracy.

I am not broke, not a totalitarian and not a religionist. Take another swing with the bat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Your post indicated that you want to "cancel culture" Fox News.  See below.

I am not broke, not a totalitarian and not a religionist. Take another swing with the bat.

Then why do you support policies and people who are? Also, I never said you were broke. But a reality where the conservative states divorced the blue states and the federal funding to the red states got cut off would completely cripple the red states. Personally, I’d like to see it happen, if not for the people I love and care about living in those red states. 

• Facepalm 2

@aubiefifty, you know I love you dearly. But surely you don't think that Pelosi's kangaroo court came out with truthful, accurate findings? There are various sides to every story but that group that Pelosi put together was never about accurate and truthful findings. Republicans weren't even allowed to appoint their own members. Instead Pelosi put two of the most radical lefty RINOs in congress on the court. Why? To keep the truth, all aspects of the truth, from coming out while being able to call her hand picked minions "bi partisan".

That commission, if one holds his nose and calls it that, was a joke from the start. I'm no fan of Tucker Carlson but someone needed to expose Pelosi's fraud and I'm glad it got done.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

@aubiefifty, you know I love you dearly. But surely you don't think that Pelosi's kangaroo court came out with truthful, accurate findings? There are various sides to every story but that group that Pelosi put together was never about accurate and truthful findings. Republicans weren't even allowed to appoint their own members. Instead Pelosi put two of the most radical lefty RINOs in congress on the court. Why? To keep the truth, all aspects of the truth, from coming out while being able to call her hand picked minions "bi partisan".

That commission, if one holds his nose and calls it that, was a joke from the start. I'm no fan of Tucker Carlson but someone needed to expose Pelosi's fraud and I'm glad it got done.

hell BARR said trump broke the law. as far as arguing i can separate that and our friendship. and yes i believe trump is guilty of a ton of stuff and it is just now catching up with him.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hell BARR said trump broke the law. as far as arguing i can separate that and our friendship. and yes i believe trump is guilty of a ton of stuff and it is just now catching up with him.

Trump being guilty of something and Pelosi's "commission" being a fraud are not mutually exclusive. If Trump broke a law, prosecute! If Pelosi's kangaroo court can be exposed as liars, expose!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Trump being guilty of something and Pelosi's "commission" being a fraud are not mutually exclusive. If Trump broke a law, prosecute! If Pelosi's kangaroo court can be exposed as liars, expose!

i am always for the truth mikey. always..............

It’s kinda comical to see the meltdown going on about the Tucker show.   It’s like people gloss over what they don’t want to hear and focus on the stuff that they want to promote.   Tucker has repeatedly stated that part of the group was wrong and should be arrested for everything they did on Jan 6.   Then he shows footage of the guy that everyone was talking about after Jan 6 and it’s a completely different story on what was portrayed by the media.   Was the guy wrong for being there?  Absolutely and so was everyone else.    It has been stated numerous times that intelligence was out days before Jan 6, yet Capital Police failed to take a posture to protect the building.   Why?   And why aren’t people being held accountable for not doing their jobs?   

meanwhile,  a group shows up at the White House and a year prior and clashes with police, set things on fire and their is no outrage about an insurrection when the group was targeting the President of the United States!!!! Whether you like the guy or not, it was a specific attack against the President.    None of the people on here that disliked Trump would say that it was an insurrection 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Man that is completely nuts!  :no:  :ucrazy:

Most of the people who testified in that house committee were Republican insiders of the Trump administration who witnessed events first-hand.

Republicans tried to appoint irrational bomb throwers like Jim Jordan for the express purpose of disrupting the proceedings.

You are supporting traitors to the country and are simply too dumb to realize it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

4 hours ago, aubaseball said:

It’s kinda comical to see the meltdown going on about the Tucker show.   It’s like people gloss over what they don’t want to hear and focus on the stuff that they want to promote.   Tucker has repeatedly stated that part of the group was wrong and should be arrested for everything they did on Jan 6.   Then he shows footage of the guy that everyone was talking about after Jan 6 and it’s a completely different story on what was portrayed by the media.   Was the guy wrong for being there?  Absolutely and so was everyone else.    It has been stated numerous times that intelligence was out days before Jan 6, yet Capital Police failed to take a posture to protect the building.   Why?   And why aren’t people being held accountable for not doing their jobs?   

meanwhile,  a group shows up at the White House and a year prior and clashes with police, set things on fire and their is no outrage about an insurrection when the group was targeting the President of the United States!!!! Whether you like the guy or not, it was a specific attack against the President.    None of the people on here that disliked Trump would say that it was an insurrection 

What a dumb take.  :no:

Who in their right mind suggest that every single person present that day was fomenting violence, breaking into the capitol, s***ting on the floor, etc.

Who in their right mind would suggest that that violence started with Trump's speech and occurred literally non-stop from the second insurrectionists arrived at the capitol.

And really, you are surprised the media focused on the violence instead of people simply walking around in protest?  Which represents "news" ??

It is quite clear what Tucker Carlson is up to.  He's trying to change the narrative of what happened to a totally false narrative that denies reality.  After all, that's his MO.  All it takes is people suffering from total denial to lap it up.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

57 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What a dumb take.  :no:

Who in their right mind suggest that every single person present that day was fomenting violence, breaking into the capitol, s***ting on the floor, etc.

Who in their right mind would suggest that that violence started with Trump's speech and occurred literally non-stop from the second insurrectionists arrived at the capitol.

And really, you are surprised the media focused on the violence instead of people simply walking around in protest?  Which represents "news" ??

It is quite clear what Tucker Carlson is up to.  He's trying to change the narrative of what happened to a totally false narrative that denies reality.  After all, that's his M.
O.  All it takes is people suffering from total denial to lap it up.

Again you focus on one thing…I haven’t heard you say one thing about the posture of Capital Police or the DC Met Police.   Everyone knew that something was being planned, where were the questions from that committee surrounding that?   I’ve heard in the last few days news people and politicians say 5 police officers were killed that day.   Is that a true statement?   Or is someone trying to change the narrative? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Again you focus on one thing…I haven’t heard you say one thing about the posture of Capital Police or the DC Met Police.   Everyone knew that something was being planned, where were the questions from that committee surrounding that?   I’ve heard in the last few days news people and politicians say 5 police officers were killed that day.   Is that a true statement?   Or is someone trying to change the narrative? 

These Are the People Who Died in the Capitol Riot

Jack Healy
7–8 minutes

A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage.

Signs and flowers were placed at a memorial for U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick around the Peace Monument outside the Capitol in Washington.
Credit...Shawn Thew/EPA, via Shutterstock
Signs and flowers were placed at a memorial for U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick around the Peace Monument outside the Capitol in Washington.

Published Jan. 11, 2021Updated Oct. 13, 2022

Follow live updates on the House committee hearing on the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

UPDATE: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police.

One had dreamed of becoming a police officer and was injured in a clash with rioters. One was an Air Force veteran and a fervent supporter of President Trump who was shot by the police. Three others were Trump loyalists — including one who sold kangaroos dressed like the president — who suffered what the authorities called “medical emergencies.”

These five people from disparate backgrounds and different corners of the country now share one fate: Their lives all ended last week as a mob incited by Mr. Trump stormed the Capitol.

Federal prosecutors have opened investigations into the deaths of two — the officer beaten by pro-Trump rioters, and the California woman shot inside the Capitol. But the authorities have released limited information about the deaths of the others, while families and friends have been grappling with scattered accounts of their final actions that day.

Here is what we know about each of them and how they died.

Brian Sicknick

After serving in the Air National Guard and dreaming of becoming a police officer, Brian D. Sicknick joined the Capitol Police force in 2008. He died the day after he was overpowered and beaten by rioters from the mob at the Capitol.

Law enforcement officials initially said Officer Sicknick was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher, but medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official. Instead, investigators increasingly believe that Officer Sicknick may have been sprayed in the face with mace or bear spray, the official said.

“He returned to his division office and collapsed,” the Capitol Police said in a statement. “He was taken to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.”

merlin_182143392_d4dcf8a8-6c33-4f84-b02b-c307b67c3cce-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...U.S. Capitol Police/via Reuters
merlin_182143392_d4dcf8a8-6c33-4f84-b02b

In a statement on Monday, his family described Officer Sicknick, 42, as “truly a lovely, humble soul” with a diligent work ethic, and said he was devoted to his job at the Capitol. His family said he also loved and spoiled his dachshunds.

Officer Sicknick was hailed as a hero by politicians across the political spectrum. The United States Attorney’s office in Washington opened a federal homicide investigation into his killing, though no one has been charged so far.

Ashli Babbitt

Ashli Babbitt, 35, an Air Force veteran from Southern California, was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer as she clambered through a broken window leading to the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol.

Her last moments, captured from multiple angles on video, show Ms. Babbitt, a Trump flag knotted around her neck, being hoisted to the window as others in the mob shout. Moments later, a shot rings out and Ms. Babbitt falls back, blood pouring from her mouth.

merlin_182097297_65f48a77-8d55-44a6-959f-b0e7cd63ea86-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Maryland MVA/Calvert Co. Sheriff, via Associated Press
merlin_182097297_65f48a77-8d55-44a6-959f

The U.S. attorney in Washington also announced it was conducting an excessive-force investigation following her death, which officials called a “routine, standard procedure whenever an officer deploys lethal force.”

In her social-media feeds, Ms. Babbitt had celebrated Mr. Trump and QAnon conspiracy theories, and her shooting instantly made her a martyr for far-right activists and Trump loyalists.

Kevin Greeson

Kevin D. Greeson, 55, of Athens, Ala., was standing in a throng of fellow Trump loyalists on the west side of the Capitol when he suffered a heart attack and fell to the sidewalk. He was talking on the phone with his wife at the time.

Kristi Greeson, his wife, said in an interview that Mr. Greeson had high blood pressure and she had not wanted him to travel to Washington. But she said Mr. Greeson believed the election had been stolen and saw the Jan. 6 rally as “a monumental event.”

11RIOT-VICTIMS--articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Kristi Greeson
11RIOT-VICTIMS--articleLarge.jpg?quality

In a statement to a local news channel, his family remembered Mr. Greeson as a good father and motorcycle enthusiast and said he “was not there to participate in violence or rioting, nor did he condone such actions.”

But NBC News reported that Mr. Greeson appeared to have made several combative posts on Parler, a social-media haven for Trump supporters. An account featuring his name and picture urged the violent, far-right Proud Boys group to give “hell” to antifa, a loose confederation of far-left activists. A post in December urged direct action, NBC reported: “Load your guns and take to the streets!”

Rosanne Boyland

Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, Ga., posted fervently in support of President Trump on social media, followed the baseless conspiracy theories of QAnon and latched onto Mr. Trump’s false claims that he had won the election, family members told The Associated Press.

merlin_182123007_df2534fa-81e7-4963-a05e-b5addaabc76f-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Justin Cave, via Associated Press
merlin_182123007_df2534fa-81e7-4963-a05e

Her family said Ms. Boyland was in recovery from drug addiction and wanted to become a substance-abuse counselor, but had also gone down a dark tunnel of online conspiracies. Some family members said they vehemently disagreed with Ms. Boyland’s decision to travel to Washington and urged her not to go.

Justin Cave, her brother-in-law, told Fox 5 Atlanta that Mr. Trump bore some responsibility for her death, saying that the president’s rhetoric incited a riot “that killed four of his biggest fans.”

Benjamin Philips

Benjamin Philips, 50, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, was chipper as he drove a van of fellow Trump supporters from their home state of Pennsylvania to Washington. He told The Philadelphia Inquirer that it felt like “the first day of the rest of our lives.”

Mr. Philips died of a stroke in Washington, those who accompanied him to the Capitol told the newspaper. The exact circumstances of his death were still unclear, and his family could not be reached for comment.

A friend of Mr. Philips told the news channel WNEP that Mr. Philips had sold stuffed kangaroos dressed like Mr. Trump at the president’s rallies. His website — now down — billed itself as a “social network where American Patriots can mobilize against the corrupt communist marxist scummy democrats.”

merlin_182096796_4e5b814a-1198-4e2a-ac94-dcbffc01bc54-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Keith Haupt/Bloomsburg Press Enterprise, via Associated Press
merlin_182096796_4e5b814a-1198-4e2a-ac94

Kitty Bennett contributed research.

The All Access sale: Limited time offer.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

i just wanted to add i trust miss cheney. she took a stand for what was right knowing it would cost her her job. that is a patriot.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

These Are the People Who Died in the Capitol Riot

Jack Healy
7–8 minutes

A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage.

Credit...Shawn Thew/EPA, via Shutterstock

Published Jan. 11, 2021Updated Oct. 13, 2022

Follow live updates on the House committee hearing on the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

UPDATE: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police.

One had dreamed of becoming a police officer and was injured in a clash with rioters. One was an Air Force veteran and a fervent supporter of President Trump who was shot by the police. Three others were Trump loyalists — including one who sold kangaroos dressed like the president — who suffered what the authorities called “medical emergencies.”

These five people from disparate backgrounds and different corners of the country now share one fate: Their lives all ended last week as a mob incited by Mr. Trump stormed the Capitol.

Federal prosecutors have opened investigations into the deaths of two — the officer beaten by pro-Trump rioters, and the California woman shot inside the Capitol. But the authorities have released limited information about the deaths of the others, while families and friends have been grappling with scattered accounts of their final actions that day.

Here is what we know about each of them and how they died.

Brian Sicknick

After serving in the Air National Guard and dreaming of becoming a police officer, Brian D. Sicknick joined the Capitol Police force in 2008. He died the day after he was overpowered and beaten by rioters from the mob at the Capitol.

Law enforcement officials initially said Officer Sicknick was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher, but medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official. Instead, investigators increasingly believe that Officer Sicknick may have been sprayed in the face with mace or bear spray, the official said.

“He returned to his division office and collapsed,” the Capitol Police said in a statement. “He was taken to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.”

merlin_182143392_d4dcf8a8-6c33-4f84-b02b-c307b67c3cce-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...U.S. Capitol Police/via Reuters
merlin_182143392_d4dcf8a8-6c33-4f84-b02b

In a statement on Monday, his family described Officer Sicknick, 42, as “truly a lovely, humble soul” with a diligent work ethic, and said he was devoted to his job at the Capitol. His family said he also loved and spoiled his dachshunds.

Officer Sicknick was hailed as a hero by politicians across the political spectrum. The United States Attorney’s office in Washington opened a federal homicide investigation into his killing, though no one has been charged so far.

Ashli Babbitt

Ashli Babbitt, 35, an Air Force veteran from Southern California, was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer as she clambered through a broken window leading to the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol.

Her last moments, captured from multiple angles on video, show Ms. Babbitt, a Trump flag knotted around her neck, being hoisted to the window as others in the mob shout. Moments later, a shot rings out and Ms. Babbitt falls back, blood pouring from her mouth.

merlin_182097297_65f48a77-8d55-44a6-959f-b0e7cd63ea86-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Maryland MVA/Calvert Co. Sheriff, via Associated Press
merlin_182097297_65f48a77-8d55-44a6-959f

The U.S. attorney in Washington also announced it was conducting an excessive-force investigation following her death, which officials called a “routine, standard procedure whenever an officer deploys lethal force.”

In her social-media feeds, Ms. Babbitt had celebrated Mr. Trump and QAnon conspiracy theories, and her shooting instantly made her a martyr for far-right activists and Trump loyalists.

Kevin Greeson

Kevin D. Greeson, 55, of Athens, Ala., was standing in a throng of fellow Trump loyalists on the west side of the Capitol when he suffered a heart attack and fell to the sidewalk. He was talking on the phone with his wife at the time.

Kristi Greeson, his wife, said in an interview that Mr. Greeson had high blood pressure and she had not wanted him to travel to Washington. But she said Mr. Greeson believed the election had been stolen and saw the Jan. 6 rally as “a monumental event.”

11RIOT-VICTIMS--articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Kristi Greeson
11RIOT-VICTIMS--articleLarge.jpg?quality

In a statement to a local news channel, his family remembered Mr. Greeson as a good father and motorcycle enthusiast and said he “was not there to participate in violence or rioting, nor did he condone such actions.”

But NBC News reported that Mr. Greeson appeared to have made several combative posts on Parler, a social-media haven for Trump supporters. An account featuring his name and picture urged the violent, far-right Proud Boys group to give “hell” to antifa, a loose confederation of far-left activists. A post in December urged direct action, NBC reported: “Load your guns and take to the streets!”

Rosanne Boyland

Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, Ga., posted fervently in support of President Trump on social media, followed the baseless conspiracy theories of QAnon and latched onto Mr. Trump’s false claims that he had won the election, family members told The Associated Press.

merlin_182123007_df2534fa-81e7-4963-a05e-b5addaabc76f-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Justin Cave, via Associated Press
merlin_182123007_df2534fa-81e7-4963-a05e

Her family said Ms. Boyland was in recovery from drug addiction and wanted to become a substance-abuse counselor, but had also gone down a dark tunnel of online conspiracies. Some family members said they vehemently disagreed with Ms. Boyland’s decision to travel to Washington and urged her not to go.

Justin Cave, her brother-in-law, told Fox 5 Atlanta that Mr. Trump bore some responsibility for her death, saying that the president’s rhetoric incited a riot “that killed four of his biggest fans.”

Benjamin Philips

Benjamin Philips, 50, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, was chipper as he drove a van of fellow Trump supporters from their home state of Pennsylvania to Washington. He told The Philadelphia Inquirer that it felt like “the first day of the rest of our lives.”

Mr. Philips died of a stroke in Washington, those who accompanied him to the Capitol told the newspaper. The exact circumstances of his death were still unclear, and his family could not be reached for comment.

A friend of Mr. Philips told the news channel WNEP that Mr. Philips had sold stuffed kangaroos dressed like Mr. Trump at the president’s rallies. His website — now down — billed itself as a “social network where American Patriots can mobilize against the corrupt communist marxist scummy democrats.”

merlin_182096796_4e5b814a-1198-4e2a-ac94-dcbffc01bc54-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
Credit...Keith Haupt/Bloomsburg Press Enterprise, via Associated Press
merlin_182096796_4e5b814a-1198-4e2a-ac94

Kitty Bennett contributed research.

The All Access sale: Limited time offer.

Not sure what you were trying to convey in this.  All of those were protestors except the first and he died days later from a heart attack.   I said that Biden, his press secretary and media still say 5 police officers died on Jan 6.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Not sure what you were trying to convey in this.  All of those were protestors except the first and he died days later from a heart attack.   I said that Biden, his press secretary and media still say 5 police officers died on Jan 6.  

you were acting confused about who all died and how and now you know.............