Some things just cant be discussed...

DKW 86

Some things just cant be discussed...For many reasons, there are many things that cannot be discussed in a civil manner. Too divisive, too emotional, too weird...maybe? 

I just saw and read, here, that Lia Thomas is dating another trans female. FTR, Lia Thomas still has all her man parts...

What does that even mean? I don't know and to be honest, I am too confused to even have an opinion. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Some things just cant be discussed...For many reasons, there are many things that cannot be discussed in a civil manner. Too divisive, too emotional, too weird...maybe? 

I just saw and read, here, that Lia Thomas is dating another trans female. FTR, Lia Thomas still has all her man parts...

What does that even mean? I don't know and to be honest, I am too confused to even have an opinion. 

my opinion is if no one is getting hurt it is none of our business. sometimes we worry about others too much and not enough about ourselves. and this is just a statement and not a shot at you bro. we normally have a lot in common. but too many americans are judgemental in my opinion. i am one and i know it. i have often wondered why this country seems to glorify violence and when it comes to beauty like tasteful nudes is a nono. think i am wrong? go check out the violence kids can go see and even play in games but dare to show one breast of a nude and suddenly kids cannot go to the movies if it has nudity. well maybe with a parent.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 9:24 AM, aubiefifty said:

my opinion is if no one is getting hurt it is none of our business. sometimes we worry about others too much and not enough about ourselves. and this is just a statement and not a shot at you bro. we normally have a lot in common. but too many americans are judgemental in my opinion. i am one and i know it. i have often wondered why this country seems to glorify violence and when it comes to beauty like tasteful nudes is a nono. think i am wrong? go check out the violence kids can go see and even play in games but dare to show one breast of a nude and suddenly kids cannot go to the movies if it has nudity. well maybe with a parent.

We are buds fiddy. I am just confused. If Lia still has man parts, and she does. What exactly is REALLY going on here. I am not questioning the reality, I am questioning the ultimate reality. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

go check out the violence kids can go see and even play in games but dare to show one breast of a nude and suddenly kids cannot go to the movies if it has nudity. well maybe with a parent.

As a parent, you should be engaged in what your kids are exposed to and what kind of influences they are around. Just allowing them to have access to ultra violent games or movies, or hyper sexual movies or shows, or various sites on social media before they are mature enough to handle it is completely irresponsible. The latter especially has contributed to pre-teen and teen self harm and worse over the past dozen or so years, in males and females. Parenting is a serious responsibility to guide them and keep them safe (IMO for their entire lives if needed), not just sit them down and let electronics baby sit them until they leave home. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

As a parent, you should be engaged in what your kids are exposed to and what kind of influences they are around. Just allowing them to have access to ultra violent games or movies, or hyper sexual movies or shows, or various sites on social media before they are mature enough to handle it is completely irresponsible. The latter especially has contributed to pre-teen and teen self harm and worse over the past dozen or so years, in males and females. Parenting is a serious responsibility to guide them and keep them safe (IMO for their entire lives if needed), not just sit them down and let electronics baby sit them until they leave home. 

Went to ATL with my Scholar's Bowl Team a few years ago. We just happened to be in the hotel next to a CosPlay Convention. My kids got to see everything on those women, and I mean EVERYTHING. Those women might as well have been naked in public, not that there is anything wrong with that in an Adult situation, Broadway Show, etc.

On 3/5/2023 at 9:24 AM, DKW 86 said:

We are buds fiddy. I am just confused. If Lia still has man parts, and she does. What exactly is REALLY going on here. I am not questioning the reality, I am questioning the ultimate reality. 

I agree that it is confusing in the extreme.  Oddly enough, it isn't that uncommon among people in that community.  This is where the arguments about pronouns and whatnot get silly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think any group of people should signaled out and targeted for living how they want when it doesn't harm others.

Edited by AU9377

On 3/5/2023 at 8:24 AM, DKW 86 said:

It is weird. Who really cares?

Not sure why this is even a topic. Two people happily doing their own thing. If they aren't hurting anyone else, well, what's the prob?

And who would even WANT to discuss the topic other than ...... okay, we know.

Edited by AURex

Any issues I have with Thomas are limited to being allowed to compete as a biological male against other actual biological females who are, well, female. That has been total horse***t from the start.

Other than that, I have no damns to give re: Thomas.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Any issues I have with Thomas are limited to being allowed to compete as a biological male against other actual biological females who are, well, female. That has been total horse***t from the start.

Other than that, I have no damns to give re: Thomas.

i do agree with this. it would appear to give an unfair advantage

Edited by aubiefifty