Fox News is................

aubiefifty

Fox News is fuuuuuuuuuucked

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oops I mean how terrible for Fox News

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc4aa1d91-bc69-48ee-a2fd-2a23e1ea763c_284x284.jpeg
Feb 17

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

ha ha ha ha ha, Dominion is suing the **** out of Fox News to the tune of 1.6 billion buckaroos, and Fox News is going to ******* lose.

first, some background:

for one brief shining moment following the 2020 election, Fox News actually reported news. they were the first network to call Arizona for Joe Biden, and the first to name Biden president-elect.

MAGA world reacted as only MAGA world can: they s*** a ******* brick, freaked the **** out, and abandoned Fox News in droves, choosing the warm gooey comfort of Newsmax and OAN, both of which continued to peddle the Big Lie.

Fox News was losing viewers by the metric ****load.

this gave Rupert Murdoch a huge ******* case of the sads, and the order went out: NO MORE TRUTH. TOE THE ******* LINE. TRUMP WON AND ******* GOT CHEATED.

and all the Fox News bobbleheads did toe that line.

but, and this where the story gets good, Hannity and Carlson and the whole on-air gang and their producers continued to privately mock the election deniers behind the backs.

yesterday, a court filing made public a whole ******* trove of Fox News texts and emails. it’s all over the news today. microwave yourself a big bowl of popcorn and read the whole thing. I’ll just give you some of the highlights.

“Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane.”
— Tucker Carlson to Laura Ingraham

“Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”
— Laura Ingraham to Tucker Carlson

“really crazy stuff”
— Rupert Murdoch on Trump’s election fraud claims

“the North Koreans do a more nuanced show”
— Fox News president Jay Wallace, about Lou Dobbs

“Jesus Christ. Does anyone do a ******* simple google search or read emails?”
— Fox News producer, about Lou Dobbs

“This dominion s*** is going to give me a ******* aneurysm”
— Fox News producer Tommy Firth

I could go on, but I’m laughing too hard. let me catch my breath.

here’s why Fox News is ******: the Dominion lawsuit hinges on whether or Fox News knew they were lying when they broadcast crazy conspiracy bull**** about the election.

and oh boy, do these texts and emails prove that Fox News knew what the **** they were doing.

Fox News is going to lose, and lose big.

thoughts and prayers for Fox News and whoops, I’m out of popcorn

everyone is entitled to my own opinion is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

• Like 1

i just found out about everyone is entitled to my own opinion  and i am so impressed i might sign up. i love when people get to the brutal truth instead of trying to polish dog turds so to speak.

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Fox News is fuuuuuuuuuucked

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oops I mean how terrible for Fox News

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc4aa1d91-bc69-48ee-a2fd-2a23e1ea763c_284x284.jpeg
Feb 17

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

ha ha ha ha ha, Dominion is suing the **** out of Fox News to the tune of 1.6 billion buckaroos, and Fox News is going to ******* lose.

first, some background:

for one brief shining moment following the 2020 election, Fox News actually reported news. they were the first network to call Arizona for Joe Biden, and the first to name Biden president-elect.

MAGA world reacted as only MAGA world can: they s*** a ******* brick, freaked the **** out, and abandoned Fox News in droves, choosing the warm gooey comfort of Newsmax and OAN, both of which continued to peddle the Big Lie.

Fox News was losing viewers by the metric ****load.

this gave Rupert Murdoch a huge ******* case of the sads, and the order went out: NO MORE TRUTH. TOE THE ******* LINE. TRUMP WON AND ******* GOT CHEATED.

and all the Fox News bobbleheads did toe that line.

but, and this where the story gets good, Hannity and Carlson and the whole on-air gang and their producers continued to privately mock the election deniers behind the backs.

yesterday, a court filing made public a whole ******* trove of Fox News texts and emails. it’s all over the news today. microwave yourself a big bowl of popcorn and read the whole thing. I’ll just give you some of the highlights.

“Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane.”
— Tucker Carlson to Laura Ingraham

“Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”
— Laura Ingraham to Tucker Carlson

“really crazy stuff”
— Rupert Murdoch on Trump’s election fraud claims

“the North Koreans do a more nuanced show”
— Fox News president Jay Wallace, about Lou Dobbs

“Jesus Christ. Does anyone do a ******* simple google search or read emails?”
— Fox News producer, about Lou Dobbs

“This dominion s*** is going to give me a ******* aneurysm”
— Fox News producer Tommy Firth

I could go on, but I’m laughing too hard. let me catch my breath.

here’s why Fox News is ******: the Dominion lawsuit hinges on whether or Fox News knew they were lying when they broadcast crazy conspiracy bull**** about the election.

and oh boy, do these texts and emails prove that Fox News knew what the **** they were doing.

Fox News is going to lose, and lose big.

thoughts and prayers for Fox News and whoops, I’m out of popcorn

everyone is entitled to my own opinion is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

I hope you are right. I got no love for Fox, nor any other American Media source really. I hope this starts a long-running very profitable trend where victims of news agencies smears all get their day in court. 

• Love 1