They should have given the officials guns

aubiefifty

because we were robbed. it was blatant,fragrant, and so dirty i woke up this morning more upset than last night. it seems like the refs are not treating us fair and it has been getting worse and worse. Are we or pearl that hated? our kids gave every single thing they had to give last night and i just believe it was stolen. and trust me guys i am not big on losing and folks claiming we were robbed but this time we were and heads need to roll. i thought nate might be a class guy but after last night and his handling of the shooting involving members of hi basketball squad not so much. anyway i have not seen a game with this bad officiating since the VA game in the final four. it is a sad day fella's in the aubie household. i believe we would have won this game if things had been fair. anyone agree or disagree? if you disagree then what am i missing?

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i thought nate might be a class guy but after last night and his handling of the shooting involving members of hi basketball squad not so much

Alabama and class are antonyms. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, gr82be said:

Alabama and class are antonyms. 

a momentary slip as i refer to bama as the turds............grins

• WarTiger changed the title to They should have given the officials guns