Zeek

12 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is what pops in my head when people say “wait” or “be patient”

image.gif.8fd2ef1bd50b1d1027b7b343a81ef4d2.gif

That's what we think you sound like too

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I stand corrected.  Break out the 🍾  , we are competing with the likes of Houston, Iowa St. And Zona State.  One just fired their coach,  the others are conference bottom feeders. You can come at me on the P5. But don't act like we beating elite programs to land this cat. The 3 u mentioned are on par with alot of P5 programs. 

This is one of the many things I like about Freeze. He casts a wide net. There are never enough elite OL recruits to go around. Plenty of 3 star and even 2 star OL are in the NFL.  Numbers matter. We need to take 4 or 5 every year, even if that means stealing recruits from non-elite programs. That's exactly what we failed to do in the past.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

This is one of the many things I like about Freeze. He casts a wide net. There are never enough elite OL recruits to go around. Plenty of 3 star and even 2 star OL are in the NFL.  Numbers matter. We need to take 4 or 5 every year, even if that means stealing recruits from non-elite programs. That's exactly what we failed to do in the past.

Agreed. The West and Midwest are full of good o linemen. Kids in a lot of those areas don’t do the year round camp circuit and get overlooked. I’m great with fighting UGA and Bama for the well known 4 and 5 star guys in then South but we don’t win enough of those battles. We should do more to recruit the o linemen from the West and Midwest. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

No it’s not. No one person on this app has liked my posts more than you, bird.

image.gif.01b6af9909237ea9893b330b13c9f470.gif

I have a soft spot for the mentally fragile. 

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

I have a soft spot for the mentally fragile. 

Softy for the mentality fragile huh?… suggestion - probably best you never visit the main board post game iron bowl thread.  Went waaaay beyond “fragile”.

image.gif.4819bcfe075d576cfbeee761cdcd77b6.gif

Any chance someone could update the commit/target list in the OP? Doesn't look very current and would love to be able to skip 66 pages for the breakdown.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, baccusm said:

I don’t know how to add a picture from my photos on here, but Coach Freeze was in Moody today. He met with Coach Ganus and Amon. 

Click on add files at the bottom when you are doing a reply to the topic, go to your photos and choose the picture you want and click add at the upper right corner. Then hit submit reply and bingo bango.

Two of the most bizarre things about CFB: tracking University jets during coaching searches and tracking gloves of high school recruits. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Merry Flipmass and its gonna be a Happy New Year 🎆🎊🎈 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 4