2024 Recruiting Thread

Zeek

On 10/4/2023 at 9:48 PM, ellitor said:

There's a long way to go but it looks like AU may get 4-5 OL from high school/juco in this class after all.

I hope you are right. We can use all the OL we can sign....Good ones, that is. and keep bringing them in. 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2023 at 10:47 PM, Paladin said:

Seth Wilfred, Not Ranked, 6'6" 295 lb Offensive Tackle, at Snow College in Ephraim, Utah. Will have 4 years to play 3.

Has offers from Utah State, Liberty, Houston, MAC Schools and FCS schools.

Hudl from a couple of 2023 games

2022 Highlights

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Another JUCO guy with only FCS and non Power 5 offers.

When did Houston, Zona St., & Iowa St. drop out of the P5?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Another JUCO guy with only FCS and non Power 5 offers.

Don't worry, I don't think we have a shot with him anyway.   Looks like the University of Auburn is his leader.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

When did Houston, Zona St., & Iowa St. drop out of the P5?

I stand corrected.  Break out the 🍾  , we are competing with the likes of Houston, Iowa St. And Zona State.  One just fired their coach,  the others are conference bottom feeders. You can come at me on the P5. But don't act like we beating elite programs to land this cat. The 3 u mentioned are on par with alot of P5 programs. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I stand corrected.  Break out the 🍾  , we are competing with the likes of Houston, Iowa St. And Zona State.  One just fired their coach,  the others are conference bottom feeders. You can come at me on the P5. But don't act like we beating elite programs to land this cat. The 3 u mentioned are on par with alot of P5 programs. 

Fella, it’s not that serious. E just pointed out your mistake. Never said they were powerhouses. Folk need to loosen up, jeesh 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Fella, it’s not that serious. E just pointed out your mistake. Never said they were powerhouses. Folk need to loosen up, jeesh 

It was the way it was pointed out. But thanks for your contribution 

Edited by NWALA Tiger

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

We need a commit soon. Natives are getting restless.

This is what pops in my head when people say “wait” or “be patient”

image.gif.8fd2ef1bd50b1d1027b7b343a81ef4d2.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

@NWALA Tiger Please relax. When I make a corrective post, it's not an attack or coming at you in any way. Making corrections is just what I do. It's how my accounting mind works. I wasn't acting like we were beating anyone. Just making a simple correction.

• Like 4

Given how it's the only free way to get good recruiting info nowadays 😒, waiting for JLee and Co.'s show tomorrow has felt like an eternity.

Edited by AUwent

33 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Given how it's the only free way to get good recruiting info nowadays 😒, waiting for JLee and Co.'s show tomorrow has felt like an eternity.

It's not the only free way. Clemente at AU 247 has a good show too. It just doesn't come at a set time weekly like AU On3's does.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Auburn’s experiment with JUCO OL haven’t been so great in the recent past 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Auburn’s experiment with JUCO OL haven’t been so great in the recent past 

I don’t disagree, but the issue with Coffey and Zierer is they were both about 30-40 pounds light for an SEC lineman when we signed them. Took them most of their eligibility to fix that. Miller has been ok so far but I hope he develops more this offseason. Not super polished yet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

It's not the only free way. Clemente at AU 247 has a good show too. It just doesn't come at a set time weekly like AU On3's does.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

It was the way it was pointed out. But thanks for your contribution 

You just gotta be that dude huh? 

11 hours ago, alabastertiger said:

Don't worry, I don't think we have a shot with him anyway.   Looks like the University of Auburn is his leader.

They've been taking all of our recruits lately. 

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1