WAR DAMN EAGLE BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL

Auburn93

5 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

We are back! The giant has awoken!

i think we will be monsters in basketball nexte year but i think this is gonna be kind of a down year. we play tennessee tomorrow and then bama i think so we are going to have our hands full. i just think we are going to struggle some. but maybe i anti jinxed the team and the hoo doo will fall on the teams we play. but i will say it is so refreshing to not having a losing season. i pray i am wrong about the upcoming struggles we will face. but make no mistake i love my tigers......................

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i think we will be monsters in basketball nexte year but i think this is gonna be kind of a down year. we play tennessee tomorrow and then bama i think so we are going to have our hands full. i just think we are going to struggle some. but maybe i anti jinxed the team and the hoo doo will fall on the teams we play. but i will say it is so refreshing to not having a losing season. i pray i am wrong about the upcoming struggles we will face. but make no mistake i love my tigers......................

We goin two and ooooooooooooooo lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 1