The fake think tank that fueled the Russiagate narrative

AUFAN78

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The goal was to preserve democracy and accountability— I bet you didn’t grow up thinking you’d be rooting against those, did you?

You’re pretty evasive.  I don’t root against those.  The Senate didn’t agree with the impeachment trial so democracy and accountability were preserved.  AND we’re still dealing with Trump, unfortunately.

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The goal was to preserve democracy and accountability— I bet you didn’t grow up thinking you’d be rooting against those, did you?

We are not a democracy...for the 1BNth time.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re pretty evasive.  I don’t root against those.  The Senate didn’t agree with the impeachment trial so democracy and accountability were preserved.  AND we’re still dealing with Trump, unfortunately.

You keep casting it as a personal political vendetta against Trump. I’m pointing out the obvious. Nothing evasive about that. You keep evading the reality of the situation to drive a silly narrative.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

We are not a democracy...for the 1BNth time.

Okay, genius. Of course I didn’t say we were. But we are a Republic that thrives on democracy(democratic principles) and actively subverting those is what Trump was impeached for. You sure love Republican talking points.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Okay, genius. Of course I didn’t say we were. But we are a Republic that thrives on democracy(democratic principles) and actively subverting those is what Trump was impeached for. You sure love Republican talking points facts and truth.

FTFY, AAANNNDDD I was joking with you at some level. I do not Defend trump nor any Republican at all. I do look at it from both sides. That is something that we never have to worry about from you. The Republicans even THINKING about Medicare and SS Cuts can ES&D for all I care. I am probably the loudest proponent on the board for M4A. Not that that fact would ever dawn on you and your kneejerk partisan BS.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 2