2025 4* DL Malik Autry commits to AU !

gr82b4au

You are resding correctly but when you open Auburn under team rankings it show Malic as a 5*.  I have to assume it will eventually show up.

11 hours ago, Randy4AU said:

I read where the Offord kid is heavily recruiting him to Ohio State. 

I heard that too, but hopefully not. I was under the impression that he is pretty tight with Vontrell King-Williams. 

Can we quit inviting Offord, then? Sounds like he’s a Buckeye through and through.

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Can we quit inviting Offord, then? Sounds like he’s a Buckeye through and through.

Sounds like a good idea.

23 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

You are resding correctly but when you open Auburn under team rankings it show Malic as a 5*.  I have to assume it will eventually show up.

I thought they did not change the team rankings until the average of the 3 ratings average was a 5 star.

16 hours ago, AUwent said:

With the recent commitments of Core and Starr, and the likely commitment of Woodby, we might back off of Offord.  🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2024 at 4:20 PM, au701948 said:

247’s website seems to indicate he is a 5-star Rated Prospect in his listing under Auburn’s Commitments. However, 247’s website does not carry that over to Auburn’s Team ratings as they do not indicate any 5-stars in our Team ratings?

And of course, I could be reading things incorrectly.

@au701948 Malik's 5* is a 247 only ranking. The 247 Team Rankings are composite, which is a composite of all 5 recruiting sites. He is a composite 4* factored in to the team rankings because Rivals & ESPN have him as a 4* & On3 has him as a 3*.

• 4 weeks later...

SI and others reporting Ohio State is increasingly a factor for Malik. Huge.

• Sad 1

On 7/8/2024 at 11:07 PM, aucanucktiger said:

SI and others reporting Ohio State is increasingly a factor for Malik. Huge.

Any update on this? 

Uh…that article from SI said that they were the biggest threat to flip him…which means they’re in second place. I get it, time is limited, but in today’s age of clickbait reading comp is key!