Scumbag Biden

Son of A Tiger

9 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

No not Joe but Hunter sinks to new low. Amazing this guy can still look himself in the mirror.

New low for Hunter Biden: Fighting to prevent daughter with ex-lover from using his last name | Fox News

ok scooter. let me put click bait by your name for wasting my time.............

• Facepalm 1

It's well-established that Hunter, the erstwhile artist/international entrepreneur, is a massive, odiferous POS.

I think mom is overestimating the benefits of that last name, but this is probably her one opportunity to cash in.

The kid, as usual, is the one who will have to ultimately deal with the fallout.  That's where my sympathy lies. Hopefully a positive influence will show up, because she's not bloody likely to get it from her paternal DNA contributor.

• Like 3

These family squabbles are such an important part of our national dialogue.  How is Ivanka and the middle east negotiator doing these days.  It has been reported that they have separated.  That is a lot of work converting to just throw up a Christmas tree all of a sudden.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Fox News is going to put the National Enquirer out of business with these hot off the press stories. 

Are you now an officer of the Lavergne Tennessee police force?  How’s the working conditions?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you now an officer of the Lavergne Tennessee police force?  How’s the working conditions?

Me? Nah, I just decided to dedicate my profile pic to one of America's finest....someone who was willing to put their body on the line in service to others. 

Back the Blue and all that. 

• Haha 1